9: Don't Tell Her!

That 24 Hours-2: Time Machine

“Yoongi-yah, did you know that, our video at that night concert going viral” Eunjung turned excited.

“Ah… Leejun told me.” Yoongi shrugged.

“I bet you become more popular than Bangtan now.” Eunjung smiled

“Hmmm…” Suddenly, Yoongi sneezed. 

“Ah… You must feel cold. You need to back home. It's already late though.” Eunjung stood up and pull him up.

“But I want to look at the stars with you.” Yoongi refused.

“No, you can't. What if you got fever again? Let's go.” Eunjung tried hard to pull him up.

“I like it though. You will treat me to the nicest then.” Yoongi smiled naughtily.

“I don't want to treat you. You in fever make me scared. You will act weird.” Eunjung hissed.

“Okay, okay. I am going. Good night, princess.” Yoongi kissed her forehead.

“Drive carefully. Good night.”

***

Next morning while Yoongi having his special breakfast

“Good morning, Mr. Yoongi!” Leejun brightly greeted him while put some files on his table.

“Hey.” Weakly. “Why are you smiling like that to me?” Yoongi asked as Leejun’s excited smile annoyed him.

“Well, I don’t know that I am working for someone can do anything like you. I am admiring you now.” Leejun smiled some more.

“Yah, do you want something? What’ve gotten in you? Such a scary.” Yoongi hissed.

“You are really good managing this company, clever, romantic, good looking, can produce songs, rap well and even dance gracefully. I am your fan now.” Leejun totally not in sense.

Yoongi accidentally choked. “Wait… How did you know that?” Yoongi just curious why he could know everything from his past. He never told anything to him before.

“I bet you're really busy working though.” Leejun sighed. “You're already trending at the searching list in the web.” He took out his phone. “And I watched you in this.” He showed Yoongi a video. It's from over 10 years ago, while he still hanging with Bangtan, dancing by the street. Someone must've record it and post it in the internet. “Look, I found high-school-Mr. Yoongi.” Leejun was excited.

Yoongi's lips curled a smile. It was the memories that he could never forget. Suddenly, something attracted his eyes. He saw Eujin in that video. Yoongi quickly snatched the phone from Leejun. He looked carefully, the date, the surrounding and the songs that played. He remembered them. It was the night when Eujin hanging around with them. Yeah, she was not the main that you can see but she can be seen clearly there.

“Mr. Yoongi, are you okay?” Leejun asked as Yoongi's face changed.

Yoongi gave back the phone to him. “I have somewhere to go. Make sure all your work have done as I back.” Yoongi rushed to his car.

***

Yoongi drove to Eunjung. He scared if Eunjung saw that video and realised there was Eujin there. A lot of probability played in his mind. He also created a lot of explaination to tell Eunjung if she realised anything. In his way, the sky started to cry. 

Yoongi parked his car by the flower shop. He quickly ran out from his car to the flower shop. He got no umbrella and his upper body was wet. He entered the shop safely. There was a few customers there and staffs but Yoongi couldn't find Eunjung. 

“Dae, Mr. Yoongi. May I help you?” The ahjumma, the shop owner greeted him. Her voice was a bit loud which make everyone there realised his existence there. Since he was popular now, people there eyeing on him. They also whispered something while staring at him. 

Yoongi didn't care about the people around, his mind was only on Eunjung. “Ahjumma, is Eunjung here?” Yoongi asked.

“Oh, I sent her to meet clients outside. I’m sorry.” Ahjumma smiled.

“Ah… I see… Thank you.” Yoongi bowed, glancing to people in the shop who staring at him and stepped out from the shop. He sighed as he saw it was raining heavily. “Aigoo.” Yoongi stepped forward ready to receive the raindrops. But suddenly he stopped as he noticed that a black umbrella over his head. He turned to his side. “Eunjung-ah!” He automatically hugged her tight and the black umbrella almost dropped.

“Yah, is everything okay?” Eunjung sounded worry. Totally.

Yoongi let go his arms from her. “Yeah, everything's okay.” He smiled.

Eunjung poked his cheek and cupped his forehead. “Let's go somewhere warm. It's rain heavily.” She grabbed Yoongi's arm and dragged him into the flower shop. They sat at the bench in the staff room. Eunjung took the small towel from her bag and dried up Yoongi's hair and some parts of his shirt.

“You should call me before you come over. I may not around. It could waste you time to wait for me. You're busy, right? And I saw the weather forecast this morning. They said a lot of rain will come. Make sure you're always in dry and warm.” Eunjung ruffled Yoongi's hair with the towel. She then looked into his eyes and smiled. “Aracchi?”

Yoongi just smiled. “Gomawo.” His fingers ran to Eunjung's hair. He fixed her clumsy bangs. “You should stay out from the rain too.” His fingers stopped at her cheek and gave it a lovely pinch.

Eunjung pouted. “So, why are you coming here?” 

“Oh… I don't really sure but…” Yoongi didn't want to act obvious about the video.

“Erm.. Aha! I have something to show you.” Eunjung took out her phone some slide and tap, she showed Yoongi a video through her phone. As expected, the video from years ago, Yoongi was dancing with the others.

“You guys should just debut altogether. Then, it will be extremely great!” Eunjung was excited but Yoongi didn't really care what was her comments about it. He focused on the things that shown there. Well, no Eujin in there. Yeah, it was just another night before Eujin stuck with him. There were a lot of people watching and record them that time. Yoongi sighed a relief. 

“Yah, you watch this too? Aigoo… It's a shame.” Yoongi hissed. 

“Aniyo, you're really good! I can't believe it was you at first.” Eunjung keeping her phone.

Yoongi shook his head. “They should stop spreading those things. It was a long time ago. Real long.” 

“You know what, sometimes, I’ve been thinking, if I can meet you earlier. Exist in your past, present and future. I could be happier than now.” Eunjung smiled. Squeezed Yoongi's hand tight.

Yoongi didn't know what to say. Eunjung's word make he felt guilty and think. Should he tell her the truth? Should he let her know that her sister was his first love? Should he tell her about what her mother asked him to do? And the important question is, could he accept what she will do after knowing the truth? Yoongi used  to be the courageous one but now, he was a coward. To see her tears, her grief and her sadness, that was Yoongi's biggest nightmare.  Eunjung shouldn't know about his past, about his relation to Eujin and Mrs. Cho. She can't know. Eunjung need to just be his present and future. Let bygones be bygones and that's it. 

Suddenly, Yoongi's phone rang. He quickly picked it up. “Dae, Leejun…. Ahh… Okay, I’ll be there.” Yoongi hang up. He looked at Eunjung guiltily.

“It's okay. Just go. I understand.” Eunjung smiled.

“Thank you. I will call you when I am free.” Yoongi gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and walking away.

“Yoongi-yah!” Eunjung called him out. Yoongi turned. “Here. You need it more.” Eunjung gave him her black umbrella. Yoongi just nodded and rushed to his car.

***

Yoongi shared his anxiety with his friends. And they said,

“You need to tell her. She has rights to know everything.” –Seokjin
“If you really love her, tell her about that. Isn't love is about honesty?” –Hoseok
“Just think about it again. Only you know what the best for you. I believe that you can make a right decision.” –Taehyung 
“Truth will always win. Tell her before she finds out by herself. Or you will lose her.” –Jungkook 
“Tell her. If you guys really love each other, everything's gonna be alright.” –Jimin
“If you can accept her condition, why couldn't she? You're sincerely loving her, right? Just tell her.” –Namjoon 

Yoongi realised that he was afraid of unknown. He still didn't tell her the truth and he already imagining that something bad would happen. He need to believe in her love to him. If she really love him, she could accept the reality and all his mistakes.

***

That night, Yoongi was called to have dinner with his parents. As expected the dining room was in silent. 

“So, Yoongi, how's your day?” Mrs. Min asked, breaking the silence.

“Uh… Everything's okay. Well, there's a lot of meetings this week. And everything going well.” Yoongi smiled.

“Did you really date Eunjung?” Mrs. Min asked again.

Yoongi gulped. “Uhm… Yes.” He answered nervously.

“It's nice to hear that. I like that girl.” Mrs. Min seemed in joy.

“Did you guys approve our relationship?” Yoongi just curious.

“What do you mean by that?” Mr. Min asked.

“Well, she is not from rich family and her parents also already died.” Yoongi sighed. “But I really love her.” Yoongi just scared if his father didn't like Eunjung.

“I thought only your omma watching dramas.” Mr. Min laughed. “The concept is simple. We love you and you love her. And love is about acceptance. If you think she was the best for you, we couldn't deny it.” 

“Well, Eunjung is a nice and polite girl. I could see how much she cares and loves you that day. And I believe in her sincerity.” Mrs. Min added.

Yoongi was totally delighted. His parents were the best. “Thank you so much. Eunjung will be happy if she knows this.”

“My son growing up well. From the clumsy street dancer to the romantic businessman.” Mr. Min suddenly said.

“Abujji, don't say that you're watching the videos too.” Yoongi in shocked.

“I caught my staffs watching them while working. Then, they showed to me.” Mr. Min seemed enjoy watching it. 

From the silent in the beginning, the dining room turned to be full of laughter. They had wonderful time together as a happy family.

***

It was a common day like ever and Yoongi was busy typing in his laptop. 

*knock *knock 

“Come in.” Yoongi ordered.

“Annyeong, Mr. Yoongi!” 

Yoongi lifted up his head as he heard the lovely voice. “Hey, princess!” He threw his gummy smile.

Eunjung took the seat. “Are you in something?” She asked.

“Yeah, I need to prepare for the meeting this evening.” Yoongi sighed. “Why?” 

“Really? I just thought to have a lunch with you.” She pouted. “It's not easy to come here from the flower shop, though.” 

“Mianhae. I think I can’t join you.” Yoongi felt guilty.

“No, I will join you.” She threw her wink. Suddenly from nowhere, she brought up some food on the table. “For any circumstances, I do some preparation.” She smiled.

“Forever, you're the best.” Yoongi pushed away his laptop for his quick lunch.

“Well, this is Lee Eunjung.” Eunjung happy to see Yoongi smiled.

***

It's Sunday. As planned, Eunjung went to Yoongi house for their very first date. But the sky didn't really bright and Eunjung just hope that some miracle will come.
She passed the front gate. Mr. and Mrs. Min were not around. Seemed like they were up for something. The guard already recognise her, though. She excitedly headed to Yoongi's room. Wanna surprise him.

Things turned around. Eunjung was the one in surprise. Yoongi still in his bed, topless and sleeping well. 

"Yoongi-yah! Wake up!" Eunjung shouted. She jumped into the bed, took the pillow and hit Yoongi with it. "Wake up! Today is our date. You already promised!" Eunjung hit him repeatedly.

Yoongi opened up his eyes. Eunjung really distracting his sleep. "Shut up. I have meeting until midnight yesterday. Give me some rest. Okay?" He said in half sleep voice.

"It's not fair. I wake up early and walk here just to wake you up?" Eunjung hissed. "I am really angry now!" Eunjung still hit him with the pillow but this time little harder.

Suddenly, Yoongi grabbed her arm, and dragged her into his embrace. Eunjung shouted in startling. She opened her eyes and she could only see Yoongi's white chest. 

"Let's sleep together. It's fair right?" Yoongi hold her tightly.

"It's not even a date." Eunjung complained yet she loved to be there in the warm embrace. His body scent make she felt safe as ever.

"So, close your eyes. Imagine that there's a beautiful lake and we sit under a tree, having a nice picnic together. The flowers petals on the greeny grass and butterflies flying around. Oh, look! It's a perfect date." Yoongi even closed his eyes too.

"Yah, you make me angrier." Eunjung pushed Yoongi away. She waked and sat by him, fixed her messy hair done by Yoongi.

Yoongi changed his position from laid to sat. He quickly pulled Eunjung closer and kissed her on the lips gently. Eunjung's heart fluttered and her anger slowed down. Her hands moved slowly, wrapping Yoongi's neck. She pushed her lips deeper into his. The kiss seemed they're longing for it for a week. 

They got a long lovely wonderful kiss and finally Yoongi pulling away. He smiled. "So, still angry with me?"

Eunjung pouted. "You think I don't know what are you doing last night? Drinking with your friends all night long. Is that really a business meeting?" She crossed her arms. "Taehyung told me everything."

Yeah, it's true. How Eunjung know where he go last night wasn't what've Yoongi been thinking. It was something they discuss last night, distracting his mind.

*flashback-last night

"Hyung, you still didn't tell her right?" 

Yoongi shook his head. He sighed. 

"When you're planning to tell everything?"

"Is it really bad if I just keep it as a secret forever?" Yoongi didn't have desire to tell her.

"Soon, she will know it."

"Look, what if she knows it after you both already have kids and beautiful marriage? Isn't it will be harder?"

"You will also live in guilty, though."

"I scared, I will lose her." Yoongi dropped his head. 

"If she really loves you, she will not do that."

"At the beginning, it may be hard. She could really in rage for you."

"Show her your love and be sincere. And everything will be okay."

"We can't promise you anything. You must go for it."

*end of flashback 

Eunjung snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Yoongi-yah! Are you in sense?"

Yoongi back to reality. "Uh? Dae?"

"Go wash up and wear something nice." Eunjung obviously distracted with Yoongi's nice body.

"Why? Aren't you blessed seeing me like this?" Yoongi smirked.

Eunjung already blushed. "Just go and wash up, juseyo." 

"Everything for you, princess." Yoongi then leave to his own bathroom.

***

"Ah, it's raining heavily." Eunjung moaned. 

"Let's go for something like a movie or anything indoor. Okay?" Yoongi ruffled her hair playfully.

"Okay. As long as I with you." Eunjung seemed not in real happy.

"Yah, don't let the weather put you down." Yoongi pinched her cheeks. "Have you take breakfast yet?" He asked.

Eunjung shook her head.

"Okay, go watch the television and let me cook for you today. Arrachi?" Yoongi cheer her up.

"Really? Okay. I will wait." Eunjung turned to be happy.

***
Yoongi not really focusing in his cooking. His mind still figuring out whether he should reveal the truth or not. He still refused to tell the truth. Mrs. Cho didn't tell him about revealing any stuffs in the letter. So, why must he do that? There's no specific reason that encourage him to do that. Eunjung was really have a happy life beside him now and she seemed already accept her condition losing her family. If she even still hoping for them, she could already tell him. Unless, she hid it from him.

"Yoongi-yah, there's nothing interesting to watch. Let me help you." Eunjung walked into the kitchen. Peeking what Yoongi was doing.

"Do something else, then. You're princess today. I will work for you, my lady." Yoongi smiled. Hiding his anxiety.

"I don't want like that. Don't work for me. You're my prince." Eunjung gave him a back hug.

"Fine, then. Princess Eunjung, could you please bring Prince Yoongi his phone at the room. He doesn't remember the recipe." Yoongi being cute.

"Okay, Prince Yoongi. Princess Eunjung ready to help." Eunjung then walked away happily upstairs.

***

She stepped in Yoongi's room. She found Yoongi's phone on his working table. Well, the table was such a mess. Files, papers, pens and books scattered around. She managed to tidy those up. Eunjung saw some crumples of papers on the floor. She picked them up too. 

Suddenly, she found a blue box. Eunjung brought it to her and put it on the table with a lot of curiosity. It was not even dusty. She opened it up and saw only a file, an envelope, a phone and papers. Nothing attractive. So put it on the edge of the table for awhile and continue tidy up another mess. 

"Eunjung-ah! Did you found it?" Yoongi yelled from downstairs. 

"Yeah! Coming!" Eunjung answered and hurriedly took the phone, and wanted to leave. She became careless. She stumbled and accidentally hit the table. The box fell on the floor and the things inside it scattered around. Eunjung quickly squat down and tidy it up. Her hands worked so fast but suddenly stop as she found something.

Her family picture from a long time ago. She still a kid sat on her father's lap. There was her mother and her sister, Eujin too. She was startled and her heart was beating fast because of nervous. Why this picture at Yoongi's room? She managed to check out the file. Then, she became more speechless. Everything related to her in there. Eunjung moved to the envelope and read the letter. Her face became pale. She can't say any words. Scared, panicked, confused and feel betrayed. She then the phone with shaking hands. Opened the voicemail box. 'Could it be?' She asked herself.

"Omma........"

Her questions were answered as she heard her own voice. A drop of tears ran on her cheek. Her knees became week. The phone accidentally slipped away from her hand.  She can't take it anymore.  

Suddenly, the door of the room squeak. It was Yoongi.