Chapter 9

Good Girl Gone Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you able to reach her?” Victoria asked again.

“She’s not answering,” Amber said.

“What will we do now?” Vic asked worriedly.

“Are you sure she’s not in her apartment?” Jonghyun asked.

“No, we already checked her apartment.” Vic said.

“Where could she be?” Luna asked also worried about Sulli.

“What are you still doing here?” Suho asked the girls.

“We’re looking for Sulli,” Vic answered.

“Huh? But, before she left she said she’ll be in her apartment.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah, but she’s not there. We called her, but it’ll go straight to voice mail.” Amber said.

“Let’s go and find her.” Chanyeol said.

“What?” Vic asked.

“We won’t let you girls find her yourselves. We’ll help you.” Xiumin said.

“Okay,” Vic said.

     All of them ran out of the school to the parking lot where all of their cars are. But, Amber’s phone beeped indicating that she received a voicemail.

“Stop,” Amber said as she checked her phone.

 Princess Sulli sent you a voice mail…

Amber clicked the notification.

“Hyung, don’t worry about me, I’m okay. Please, tell Vic umma not to find me. I’ll be home tonight. I just need some time alone. Vic Umma, I know you’re listening right now, mianhe jungmal mianhe. Please bare with me. Luna unnie, gomawo for understanding me. Jungie, your Ddulli unnie will be back soon.”

     All of them released a sigh. Vic thank the boys for offering them help, before going home with the girls.

•••

     Sehun go straight to his room the moment they arrived. The others let him be. He entered his very messy room and sat down on the floor next to his bed. He put his hands in his face and cried. 

“Stupid, stupid, stupid.” He muttered repeatedly.

     Ring…ring…ring..

     He picked his phone up and stared at it.

     Irene Calling…

     He rejected the call, but it rang again. He rejected it again, but Irene won’t stop. He got irritated and answered the call.

“What?!” He snapped.

“Oh, I’m sorry did I disturb you?” Irene’s whiny voice answered.

“Say what you want to say. I want to rest.” Sehun answered coldly.

“I just want to ask if you’re free.” Irene as

“I don’t have time for stupid things.” 

“Oh, okay.” 

“Don’t call again. I’m tired and I want to rest. Bye.” Sehun said ending the call.

     He threw his phone away from him then stood up. He decided to have a cold shower to cool him down. Once, he was done he laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. Everything flashes back from where they started to when they ended

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter