Chapter 2

Good Girl Gone Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       The girls arrived in school. Before going down they all looked at Sulli who was looking outside with tears falling from her eyes. 

“Are you okay? I mean if you’re not you can go home.” Vic said.

“I’m fine, unnie.” She muttered.

“Ssul, you don’t need to force yourself.” Amber said.

“I know and I need you all right now. I’ll be fine whenever your all here at my side.” She said wiping her tears.

“We won’t leave you. We’ll be here to protect you.” Krystal said.

“Thank you,” she said as she hugged them all.

“Okay, let’s go and show them that you’re not weak.” Luna said.

       The door opened and the girls go down one by one. Sulli was the last one to go down the van. The students stop when they saw her. She became more beautiful, ier and fiercer than she is. She smiled at them. A smile that will surely melt all the guys watching, but then different scenario is happening inside her. She felt more broken and only people who know her well knows that.

“Unnie your skin is glowing. What product did you use?” One girl said.

“I didn’t use anything,” she replied with a wink.

“Unnie, I really like your eyes today. What eyeliner did you use? Did you use the one with tear drop effect?” Another said.

“Yes, you should try it.” She said lying trough her tongue.

       More girls came to her asking her beauty secrets. More and more girls came, until the crowd parted and another 5 girls appeared. 

“Red velvet,” Sulli muttered. Her blood started to boil and she restrained herself from launching herself to the smug looking girl in the center.

“Hello Sulli-ah!” Irene greeted her.

“What do you want?” Sulli asked coldly.

“Aw, I just want to see you.” Irene said.

“Oh, really?! After, what you did to me?” Sulli said her right eyebrow rising. 

“I just want to see how miserable you’ve become.” Irene said with a smirk.

“Oh, thank you for checking on me.” Sulli said sweetly. Too sweet that everyone listening heard the sarcasm. “But, as you can see I’ve become a better person.”

“Better? Are you for real?” Irene said slowly becoming annoyed.

“Yes, why wouldn’t I be?” Sulli asked as she inched closer to her. 

“Don’t you dare provoke me !” Irene whispered.

“Oh, why did you whisper that? You should’ve shouted that to my face.” Sulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter