Chapter 6

Good Girl Gone Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris, Luhan, Suho, and Xiumin arrived in the hospital. They asked the information desk where Sulli was. The nurse in charge asked them if they’re Sulli’s family and in order for them to go in Kris told the nurse that they’re her brothers. The nurse believed them and told them where she was. They arrived in front of  Sulli’s room and Suho knocked.

“I’ll get that!” They heard Vic said.

     Vic opened the door and was taken a back to see the four boys. She got out from the room and faced them.

“What are you doing here?” Vic said.

“We’re here to visit Sulli.” Kris answered.

“Didn’t I tell you not to.” Vic said.

“But, we’re so worried about her. We can’t just stand here and watch you girls. We want to help.” Suho said.

“You already know what happened?” Vic asked.

“No, but we’re trying to open Sehun’s mouth, so he can tell us what really happened. The boy is just hard headed.” Luhan said.

“Since, you’re already here I’ll let you in.” Vic said opening the door and leading them inside. 

“Sulli-ah you have visitors,” Vic said once they were inside the room.

      Sulli smiled at them. They gathered around her bed and examined her. She looks pale, paler than usual, she lost a lot of weight, she has bags under her eyes, and her eyes are bloodshot red.

“Hey,” Luhan greeted.

“Hey,” Sulli replied.

“Are you feeling okay?” Suho asked.

“Yeah, I just need rest.”

“Don’t do this to yourself. Take care of your health, okay?” Kris said.

“I will,” Sulli replied.

“Eat more. You’re loosing a lot of weight.” Xiumin said.

Sulli nodded, “don’t worry about me. I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter