Chapter 4

Good Girl Gone Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     The last bell rang loudly. Students started going out of their classrooms to go home or go out with their friends. Sulli and the girls are still in the classroom fixing their things and making plans. Red velvet walked to where the girls are and purposely bumped into them. 

“Oops,” Irene said bumping at Sulli. 

     Sulli almost fell, but Joo Hyuk was fast enough to catch her and steady her.  

“Gwenchana,” he asked Sulli as he helped her back on her feet.

“I’m perfectly fine,” she replied with a smile. She then faced Irene and glared at her. If looks could kill, Irene would be on the ground by then. 

“I didn’t mean to bump into you. You were on my way,” Irene said.

“She was on your way? Are you kidding me? You’re seated at the back you should’ve used the back door.” Joo Hyuk said.

“Why are you defending this stupid girl?” Irene asked.

“Stupid? Did I hear it right? This girl is not stupid and for your information you’re the one who’s stupid not her.” 

“That’s enough, oppa.” Sulli said facing Irene. She pushed her slowly making her stepped back a little. “You should watch where you’re going next time. You’re lucky I didn’t fall or you’ll regret living in this world.” Sulli said.

    Sulli walked away to the door with Joo Hyuk and the girls following closely behind. Sulli stopped before going out the door and whipped around to face the girls again.

“Ahh, I forgot to tell you something,” Sulli said. “BACK OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS! YOU’VE DONE ENOUGH!” Sulli yelled and with a final glare she walked out with the girls and Joo Hyuk trailing behind.

     Irene stood there speechless. What she didn’t expect was an outburst. The students around her started whispering, running the gossip mill. Yeri shook her to wake her up from her reverie. She looked around and realized that she’s the subject of ridicule.

“Shut up and mind your ing businesses!” Irene yelled before walking away with the other 4 trailing behind.

•••

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter