Chapter 5

Good Girl Gone Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Kai arrived. He parked the car and was about to go out when he saw the girls going out. He saw Victoria opening the door of their van and saw the other girls, but they didn’t look calm. Krystal was crying, Amber was hugging Krys trying to calm her down. Two guys came out from the building carrying an unconscious girl, Luna who was with the boys directed them to the van. Kai got down to check what happened, but they’re gone before he can approach them. He called Sehun directly, after the 3rd ring the maknae picked up.

“Yoboseyo?” Sehun on the line said.

“Sehun-ah, come here quick. I’m in the parking lot.” 

“Waeyo? What happened? You sound panicked?” 

“Just come quick. I’ll answer your questions later.”

“Neh, I’m coming.” Sehun said and the line went dead.

     After a few minutes, Sehun was already there panting. Kai told him to get inside the car, because they don’t have time. Sehun was confused and asked Kai.

“Why are we in a hurry? Did something happened?” 

“I saw the girls just a while ago and I think something happened to Sulli. She was unconscious.” Kai said.

“Mwoh? But, how can that be?” Sehun said.

“Wait, what happened to your hand?” Kai asked.

“Uhh, nothing.”

“And your eyes.”

“Nothing happened, okay?”

“Ok, I won’t bother you anymore. But, about the girls. I saw them Krys was crying and two guys ate carrying Sulli’s unconscious body into the van.”

“How can that be? I still heard them talking.” 

“I don’t know. That’s what I saw. Let’s go home and tell the others.” Kai said going inside the car with Sehun following him.

     Kai parked the car and practically jumped out of the car. He sprinted towards the living room where the others are. But, he noticed something was off. The guys are all quiet. Sehun entered and also sensed something. 

“Did you hear about the news?” Suho asked.

“What news?” Kai asked confused.

“About Sulli,” Xiumin answered.

“Oh, I was about to tell you about that. I think she fainted.” Kai said.

“And do you know the cause?” Kris asked.

“What?” Sehun asked.

“Before, anything else, what happened to your hand?” Baekhyun asked.

“Nothing, I scrapped it somewhere.” Sehun lied.

“So, about Sulli.” Kris continued.

“We got a call from Victoria,” Suho said.

“Saying, Sulli was brought to the hospital because she fainted.” Luhan said. “But, that’s not all. She fainted becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter