Chapter 13

Good Girl Gone Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

“What are you doing out here?” She asked. I ignored her as I walked pass her, but she stopped me midway grabbing my hand.

“What do you want?” I asked her not minding her hand wrapped in mine.

“I heard you.” She said.

“What? You heard what?” I asked still not facing her.

“Everything,” she said.

“And?”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” She asked as she slowly let go of my hand.

“You didn’t let me,” I answered.

“So, everything was a publicity stunt? You dating her? Was it all a lie?” 

“No, we’re really dating.”

“Oh Sehun,” she said in a tone she used when she’s serious.

“Your boyfriend must be waiting for you. Go and leave me alone.”

“Hun please,” she pleaded holding my hand to stop me from walking.

 “I don’t know you anymore. What did you do to the girl I loved? She’s gone. I’m moving on and so are you. Go back to your boyfriend and don’t make the same mistake I did.” I muttered.

“You think it’s that easy?! After everything?! I became like this because you left me!” She yelled.

“I did not leave you. I never did! You didn’t let me explain! You walked away yourself! You don’t know anything about what happened after you left! You didn’t know what I went through! You’re not the only victim here! I myself is a victim!”

“So, it’s my fault? What would you do if you’re in my shoes that day? Seeing your boyfriend with another girl in his apartment eating each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter