Chapter 3

Good Girl Gone Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sulli and the girls were now in the classroom. The 4 girls were giving Sulli a lecture. Sulli, on the other hand, was just looking at them, nodding every time they asked her not to do it again. The boys entered while Victoria was lecturing Sulli. They ignored them and sat down on the other side of the classroom.

“Sulli-ah? Are you listening?” Victoria asked.

“Unnie, I think that’s enough.” Amber said.

“I’m not yet done with you young lady,” Victoria muttered before sitting down.

   Red Velvet entered not long after. Irene glared at Sulli’s direction while Sulli waved at her. Irene got annoyed and kicked the chair. Victoria glared at Sulli who was holding her laughter. Sulli straightened up and put up a poker face. A girl, probably 3 years younger than them, entered the classroom holding a rose. 

“Why are you here, Hana-ah?” Hani asked her sister.

“Someone sent me to deliver this,” she said showing the red roses she was holding.

“Who’s that for?” Jiyeon, one of Hani’s friends asked.

“Sulli unnie,” she answered.

“Mwoh? Who sent you?” Sulli asked.

 “Ahh, he told me not to tell.” Hana answered while approaching Sulli.

“Oh, but do you know him?” Sulli asked accepting the rose.

“No, I think he’s new.” Hana replied.

“Tell him he should show himself in order for me to accept this,” Sulli said giving back the rose to the girl.

“Okay, I’ll tell him that.” Hana said nodding her head.

“Now, get that back to him and go back to your classroom.” Sulli said.

   The girl said goodbye before going out. Krystal winked at Sulli and elbowed her.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Krystal asked.

“Tell you what?” 

“About your secret admirer,” Krystal said wiggling her eyebrows.

“I don’t have any,” Sulli muttered giving Krystal the look. They started conversing with their eyes. Then, Krystal bursts out laughing.

“Yah, Jung Soojung! Keep it down!” Amber scolded.

“Ddulli started it,” Krystal said pointing at Sulli.

“I didn’t,” Sulli said shaking her head.

“You did,”

“I didn’t,”

“You did,”

“Didn’t,”

“Did,”

“Didn’t”

“Di-“Krystal was cut off by a commotion ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter