Chapter 1

Good Girl Gone Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Tissues, beer cans, liquors, broken glass and pictures scattered all around the floor of the living room. The same scenario is seen in the kitchen and in the bedroom where a drunken girl was sprawled on the white mattress. A groan was heard as the figure on the bed moved.

“Argh,” she muttered as she tried to sit up clutching her throbbing head.

       She glanced around the room and let out another groan, but this time it was a groan of frustration. She stood up and wobbled but luckily kept her balance. She headed to her bathroom and washed her face with cold water. Looking up, she saw her reflection on the mirror and realize that the once innocent and bubbly her was completely taken over by a wild beast. A sigh escaped her lips as she struggled her way out trying to dodge the broken glass scattered all around the floor.

      Picking up her phone she dialed someone’s number and waited for that person to answer the phone. After the fifth ring the person answered.

“Hey! What’s up Ddulli?”

“Argh, Can you stop calling me that Soojung?” She complained.

“Okay, why did you call by the way?” Soojung asked.

“Can you help me tidy my apartment? My parents are coming today.”

“Don’t need to ask. Why are you doing this to yourself, Unnie? Can you just forget that stupid bastard and move on?” Soojung asked.

“Stop bubbling! I don’t need that now. I need you to help me here. I’ll call the others so they can help also.” Sulli said.

“Okay, I’ll be there in ten.” Soojung said and hanged up.

      Sulli texted the others and the same questions are thrown to her. After then she tied her hair into a messy bun and made her way to the kitchen. She made herself a coffee to ease the hangover from last night.

        After 10 minutes the girls arrived. They directly entered the apartment since they knew her pass code. The moment they entered they were greeted by the great mess the girl made. They expected it already.

“I’m in the kitchen!” Sulli shouted.

        The girls then proceed to the kitchen dodging the broken glass scattered on the floor. They found her sitting on one of the stools sipping her freshly brewed coffee.

“Want coffee?” She asked the others.

“No, we already had coffee.” Victoria answered.

“Okay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter