Chapter 12

Good Girl Gone Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli and the others are now back in the house, after watching the sun set. They are currently preparing for the BBQ party later. Taemin and Minho went out to invite EXO and Red Velvet next door with Sulli’s permission. The other’s are either helping, talking, or sitting down.

“Are they back yet? We’re almost done.” Vic said.

“Here they are.” Yonghwa said.

     Taemin and Minho entered with EXO and Red Velvet trailing behind. EXO and RV greeted all of them. Sehun glanced at her direction and saw Sulli and Joo Hyuk whispering.  Sehun looked away and dragged Irene with him.

“Princess,” Minho called. Sulli raised her eyebrows at him. Minho gestured for her to come to him. Sulli complied. 

“What now, oppa?” Sulli asked.

“Just join us here.” Minho said putting his arms on Sulli’s shoulder.

“What are you trying to do?” Sulli whispered.

“Nothing, why? Are you uncomfortable?” Minho whispered back.

“Oppa, I’m trying to stay away.” 

“Why? Are you intimidated? You shouldn’t be. You’re prettier than her.”

“It’s not like that. It’s just. I can’t stand seeing the two of them.”

“Why? Is it because he chose her over you?” 

“Ani!”

“Then what? Ssul, I don’t know how you two broke up or what happened that you two broke up, but I have a feeling that that girl is one of the reasons why.”

“Oppa, please stop reading me.” 

“Yah! The two of you! You’re here in this circle to talk to us, but look at you two. Lost in your own world! Care to share what you two are whispering about?” Key scolded.

“It’s nothing, oppa.” Sulli said.

“Yah, Choi Minho! Don’t you dare hit on her! She’s like our sister.” Jonghyun (Shinee) said.

“I’m not hitting on her, hyung.” Minho said.

“Who’s hitting on Sulli?” Hyun Woo asked. Key and Jonghyun pointed at Minho. 

“I’m not!” Minho said.

“You shouldn’t. Joo Hyuk there is dying because of jealousy.” Hyun Woo said.

“Wae? Are you and Joo Hyuk dating?” Minho asked Sulli.

“Bwoh?! Are you dating Joo Hyuk?!” Key asked.

“Oppa!” Sulli whined covering her face.

“Amber! Is Sulli here dating Joo Hyuk?” Key asked.

“I don’t know, but Joo Hyuk confessed to her a month ago.” Amber said.

“Did you say yes?” Jookwon asked Sulli who’s covering her face.

“She did last week!” Krystal yelled.

“Yah, Jung Soo Jung! I won’t tell you anything anymore!” Sulli yelled back.

“So, you did say yes!” Dasom squealed.

“Yeah, yeah, I already did.” Sulli answered blushing.

“Oh my gosh!! Why didn’t you tell us?” Suzy said.

“Yah! Nam Joo Hyuk! Come here!” Heechul called. Joo Hyuk walked to where they are. He glared at Hyun Woo playfully and sat beside Sulli. “Make sure to take care of our baby, okay?” Heechul said.

“Oppa, you’re scaring him!” Sulli scolded.

“And you don’t need to tell him all that. He’s been taking care of Sulli, since he came.” Vic said. The others joined the circle. All of them were in the circle. The others are sitting on the floor.

“Hmmm. Where did you two meet?” Onew asked sitting down beside Heechul.

“Should I?” Joo Hyuk asked Sulli. Sulli nodded. “We met at a bar.” Joo Hyuk answered.

“What are you doing in a bar?” Leeteuk asked Sulli.

“Trying to forget.” Sulli answered.

“So, what happened?” Jiyoung asked.

“She sat next to me. The bartender asked her what she liked to drink and answered him saying she’ll get the strongest. Of course, as a regular customer I haven’t seen her before and got concerned. I asked her if she can handle the bar’s strongest drink, but unfortunately she started shouting at me.” Joo Hyuk said with a chuckle.

“Really?” Suzy asked.

“Yes, he’s telling the truth. I got wasted that night and he brought me with him in their house.” Sulli said.

“Wait? What? In his house?” Heechul asked.

“Nothing happened, oppa!” Sulli said.

“You didn’t touch her right?!!” Heechul asked Joo Hyuk.

“I didn’t and even if I did, I still won’t because I respect girls.” Joo Hyuk answered.

“He’s perfect Ssul! Jiyoung said. 

“He’s a keeper. You’re lucky to have him.” Dasom said.

“Unnie, I’m so jealous!” Krystal said. 

“You’ll meet yours soon, Jungie.” Sulli said.

“So, what happened after?” Yonghwa asked.

“She thanked me, but before that she threw all the pillows at me accusing me of her.” Joo Hyuk said looking at Sulli.

“Girls,” Eunhyuk muttered.

“What?!” All the girls in the circle said in unison glaring at Eunhyuk.

“Just stating the fact. I’m sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter