Chapter 8

Good Girl Gone Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Sulli came home exhausted from all the activities they did. The four boys didn’t stay long after dropping Sulli home. They told the girls not to worry ‘cause they’re transferring for good. The girls thank the boys and invited them for a weekend get away. They bid good bye and left.

     The next morning Sulli woke up with a big smile plastered on her lips. She greeted the girls and ate happily with them. It’s been a month and two weeks and the girls are glad that she’s slowly picking herself back up. It’s good that the guys are there for her. 

“Unnie, faster,” Sulli shouted from downstairs.

“Coming!” Vic replied.

    Vic descended from the stairs and was pulled by Sulli. The girl pushed her unnie to the car for her to walk faster. The other girls are already in the car. Vic threw a questioning look to the girls and they replied with a shrug. The moment they arrived in school Sulli excitedly jumped out from the car.

“Someone woke up from the right side of the bed.” Vic commented 

“We hope that’ll last,” Luna said.

“I won’t let anyone pop my happy bubble!” Sulli said.

     EXO passed by with Red Velvet. Sulli's smile didn’t fade away. She turned to look at them. She saw Irene clinging to Sehun which cause pain in her chest. She concealed it with a smile and approached the group.

“What are you trying to do?” Vic asked.

“I won’t do anything.” Sulli answered.

     Sulli stopped in front of Sehun and Irene and smiled at them. 

“I’m not going to harm you two anymore. I just want to say congratulations.” She said. She looked at Sehun, “take care of her and don’t let her slip away.” Sulli added before walking away with tears sliding down her cheeks.

“It’s not over! Nothing’s over! I’ll get you two for what you’ve done! You think it’s easy to let go? Well, you’re all wrong! Fall for my trap and suffer all the consequences of your cruel actions!”

•••

A few weeks later…

     All of them were wrong. They thought the old Sulli was back, but they were all wrong to believe that. Sulli worsened. She don’t stay at home. She’s always out partying, getting drank, and getting into trouble. She goes to school in a very revealing uniform, date a guy for a day or two, PDA in the hallways, and get a detention every day. Everything has changed. The four boys who stayed close to look on her can’t even reprimand her.

     F(x) were following Sulli as she walked in the hallway to their classroom. She met EXO and Red Velvet and stopped.

“Going stronger?” Sulli asked. Irene was about to answer, but Sulli beat her to it saying, “you wish!” Sulli said laughing.

“What do you want?” Sehun asked.

“Nothing,” Sulli said batting her eyelashes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter