Why Him? - Chapter 2

Why Him?! ( Jungkook Fanfiction/ BTS Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I jump off my bed and started my way toward the bathroom even though I really want to lay back down and continue sleeping but my leg keep forcing me forward though.. Really! I hate school... you. I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine as always and clean myself up. I dress in my full school uniform. I place some makes up...grab my bag and went downstair.

" mom I'm going to school " I said.

" honey have some toast first " she said softly.

" Nuh I'll get something to eat on the way there " I said.

" Kay bye honey " she said.

" Bye eomma " I said and pull open the front door but then something huge came bumping in to me, we topple and BANG! I land first on the floor.

" OWW you!" I groan.

" mianhae " Yeeun jump to her feet and pull me up with her.

" yah pabo don't come dashing into me like that " I said and pull my skirt down.

" I said I'm sorry! " she snap.

" yeah yeah yeah whatever stupid " I grin.

" I thought you'll be late for school so yeah...." She trail.

" haha I'm not late now shut up and let's go "I snap. Yeeun grimace. I smile happily haha I like being rude to her.

" aren't you driving to school? " Yeeun asked.

" Nuh let's walk to school " I mumble.

" Wae? " she asked.

" just shut up already I don't want to drive today okay? Anyway why aren't you wearing school uniform? " I asked.

" because I don't want tooooooo" she sing.

" oh shut up! " I snap. We continue walking.

" you're so rude " she complain.

" and you're the stupid badass nerd" I snap back. She grimace....haha it's funny I mean she's like the nerd type and I'm the badass type.....I don't understand how we could become best friend..we're like the total opposite but anyway I like it this way.

" what? You're angry? Haha not replying huh? " I continue when she didn't reply or snap back at me. Suddenly my shoe hit something hard...I trip

" AHH!! " I scream and fall hard...scratching my knees and elbow with the ground.

Yeeun burst in laughers. " yah! Stop it it's not funny! stupid ground " I complain.

" can't help it Sae-in haha😂 it's call karma " she laugh. Now it's my turn to grimace. I can't believe that stupid thing is my best friend. She held out her hand, first I glare at her but I hastily grab her hand and pull myself back up. She keep on laughing.

" shut up before I kick your " I snap. She finally stop.

" okay find anyway how's your knee and elbow?" She ask.

" fine " I snap still mad at that stupid ground.

" you say it's fine when it's bleeding? " she ask sarcastically.

" I don't care! I'll clean it later " I snap back.

" so did you have breakfast yet? " she asked.

" of course not stupid " I answer.

" stop calling me stupid and let's go get something to eat " she said. I nod. We pass a bubble tea shop. I grab Yeeun hand and pull her into the shop with me.

" I thought we're gonna eat not drink!" She complain.

" come on we don't have time to sit and eat okay? " I said. I'm a liar..I just don't want to eat today because I'm not hungry so why not have some bubble tea instead? Haha.

After a moment we walk back out of the shop with the bubble tea in our hand. It taste so freaking good! Haha I've been drinking it for years now and it's still delicious.

" what's your goal? " Yeeun suddenly ask. Huh?

" what goal? " I asked dumbly.

" your future job of course you dummy" she joke.

" I don't know " I admit. I want to become a pop star but there's no way I'll have that much luck to become one.

" you should start thinking about it you know? We're in-" as always I zone out again. Also I hate it when she start giving me advice. I took a last sip of my bubble tea and then I dump it in the garbage. Suddenly Yeeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter