Why Him? - Chapter 3

Why Him?! ( Jungkook Fanfiction/ BTS Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went into the girls locker room and change into my sport uniform that my school provide me. After about 10 minutes later I went back out of the locker room. I started to walk as soon as I reach the foot ball field a can of empty drink landed right on my head. it! Who the hell did that? My temper started to rise..I turn around to find the person who did it. I'll kill you. My eye landed on Jungkook he grin at me. He suddenly walk away with out saying sorry. This gets me so pissed off..I took of after him.

" hey you! " I yelled. Jungkook turn around and raise his eyebrow.

" what?! " he snap back just like if nothing had happen and he's acting like I'm the one who's annoying him.

" why the hell did you do that?! " I yell. Now he turn fully facing me. He put on a smirk..

" what did I do?" he ask in a calm low voice. I'm boiling right now.

" oh yes you know what you did..." I snap. That assf*ck how could he be so rude! He's just a new student.

" fine! I throw that can at you happy?! And it's only for fun now off" he yell. I scrunch my nose

" you think I'm scared of you? No way! Looking for some trouble here huh? " I spat. Oh this boy sure gets me on my nerve.

" what do you want?! I told you the truth " he spat back. GRRRR IM SO GONNA KILL HIM

" say sorry! You should say sorry! You throw that can at me " I yell. But his face doesn't change at all..he seems not to be scared of me at all that stupid .

" why should I huh? Told yah it was for fun! " he spat.

" I warn you " I said my temper boiling as hot as a lava. I throw a punch and it hit directly at his nose. He groaned.

" you! Why the stupid hell did you do that?" He yell still holding his bleeding nose.

" because I warn you " I said and cross my arm while putting on a smirk.

" you'll see...you'll have to pay for it " He said in a calm and dangerous voice..he turn around and took of in a different direction probably going to the school clinic and I don't give a !I'm not scared of him he's not my mom or anything.

Hastily I turn around and head for the football field. That stupid Jungkook deserve my punishment. He deserve it.

-------------after sport --------------
I went back into the girls locker room and change back into my school uniform. I went out of the room thinking I should tell what had happen earlier to Yeeun but someone call out for me.

" Sae-in ah" Jimin called for me. I turn around.

" wait up!" He Said breathlessly. I smile at him.

" so do you have time after school? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter