Why Him? - Chapter 8

Why Him?! ( Jungkook Fanfiction/ BTS Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I knew it! " he yell and stomp back down the stairs.

" kookie wait! " Jhope yell and ran after the dumb but stop..turn around and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead. He smile and took off after that dummy...What- Just-Happen? I ask my self. What- Did-JHope just do?

I stood there frozen. I got back to sense when the school bell rang.. I quickly run back downstairs...smiling like an idiot as I run but part of me doesn't feel right but anyway gotta get going to da ing class before I'm late and get another detention.

" safe " I mumble as I open the door because Mrs. Lee isn't here yet.

" hi! Jimin " I greet and went to my seat..I look out the window everything seem to be beautiful out there...but then that dumb word keep on echoing in my head. I knew it I knew it I knew it. What does he mean? What's wrong with that dummy? Is he out of his mind or has he gone mad-

" Ms. Sae-in! Do you here me? " I snap back out off my though when I heard Mrs. Lee voice.

" yes? " I ask looking around and still that dumb isn't here yet?

" where's Mr. Jungkook? " she ask. I raise my eyebrow...

" how am I suppose to know? " I ask. She grimace and shook her head.

" I bet he's lost in this enormous school so.... Ms. Sae-in please go out there and search for him. Bring him back to class do not come back if you can't find him.get it? " she order. What Da ? Huh? Ah this is annoying.

" Neh..." I said. I stood up and walk out of class. Where's that dummy? I turn around finding him walking toward our class..oh so there's the dummy huh?

" where the have you been " I yell across the hall. He look up...I saw it...it look likes he've just been crying. His face were red and so as his nose. He stop dead..he gave me one last glare and turn around running in the other direction.

" yah! Come back here " I yell and start running toward him but my body still hurt especially my leg so I couldn't run really fast. Wait? Was I too happy that I didn't notice my leg was hurting when I came running back down from the roof?

" off" the dumb yell. I speed up a little.

" yah you son of a ! I can't go back in class if you don't come with me! " I yell in anger. I'm not stupid..I don't want to run after him all day...my leg hurts...

------hours pass------

Still hasn't find him...I'm really exhausted now! Aish he's getting on my nerve. Where the have he been too? I stop searching and lean against the wall. Suddenly students start pouring o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter