Why Him? - Chapter 4

Why Him?! ( Jungkook Fanfiction/ BTS Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" anyway come on let's go " I grab Yeeun arm. So why does everything have to happen today? I trip and fall..wounded my knees and angles..hit by an empty can..being splash by a bucket of water..and worst of all I've create an enemy Jeon Jungkook that assf*ck! What will happen next hah?- BANG!

" OWW! " I groan as pain surge through my forehead.

" the hell! " I cursed. Yeeun start laughing

" why didn't you open the door? "She laugh. I grimace.

" shut up! I didn't look that's why! " I snap still rubbing my forehead. Just great I've just bump into the dumb door who wouldn't move out of my way..I know I make no sense but I'm not in the mood right now.

" so how could you be so sure it was that boy?" Yeeun ask. I roll my eye.

" obviously it was him..and I know it " I state. Yeeun shook her head.

" you can't just blame people like that you need evidence " she chuckled. I glare at her..it work this time but it only last 2 second before my eye soften again.

" whatever I don't care he'll have to pay" I spat. Yeeun sighed.

" it's call revenge " she mumble. I nod along.

" I know " I whisper. We talk about random things when I notice that I'm still wearing Jimin jacket. I sighed Maybe I'll give it to him tomorrow. We arrive at Yeeun house we went inside.

" ah Sae-in! " Yeeun mom hug me. I smile and hug her back.

" anneong Mrs. Lee ( not my teacher ) " I greet.

" oh no why are you wet dear? " she ask. I smile but before I could say anything Yeeun answered for me.

" she have been bullied mom..someone spilled a bucket of water on her today after lunch" said Yeeun. Mrs. Lee face change...

" Jinja?! Omo you should report it to the school! " she advice. I nod.

" I will " I smiled but of course I won't I'll take care of that assf*ck myself.

" well Sae-in need some rest mom..." Yeeun said and pull me into her room.

" I need to call my mom " I said and I sit on Yeeun bed.

" anneong? " my mom answer her call.

" eomma I'm not coming home today..I'm staying at Yeeun house " I said and wait for her reply.

" okay then but take care of yourself okay? " she said.

" araso " I said then mum hang up.

" done? " Yeeun ask. I nod. I quickly stood up.

" well I need to clean myself up so could I borrow your-"

" of course " Yeeun cut me off. I smile and walk into her bathroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter