Why Him? - Chapter 10

Why Him?! ( Jungkook Fanfiction/ BTS Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook P.O.V

I slam my room door shut. What's wrong with me? The the is wrong with me? I jump on my bed and groan in frustration. Seeing them ( Sae-in and JHope ) holding hands made me have this kind of feeling that I don't understand... Why do I care so much about that ing rude girl? I admit I was crying when I ran down the step..I don't know where the stream of tears came from it keeps on rolling out of my eye but at least I got her first kiss- wait why am I glad about that? Ah! This is so frustrating! What's this.......

Sae-in P.O.V

" yah are you staying here or are you gonna go home? " I ask Yeeun.

" home...I'll come over tomorrow maybe anyway this is gonna be fun Sae-in " she chirp. She keeps on repeating the same thing all over and over...oh this is gonna be fun or whatever...

" you bix " I said. She smile.

" bye " she said and went home.

" Sae-in ahh dinners ready" mom call.

" araso! I'm going eomma " I yell and went down stair...we ate dinner together..then suddenly my phone rang...it's was hopie ^^

" mom I'm done. Good night " I kiss her cheek and went up stair....I took a deep breathe and answer the call...

" Sae-in ahh..." Said JHope.

" hopie..." I said smiling..

"Yah I miss you already " he said. I smile stupidly by myself.

" jinja? " was the only word I could find.

" yeh " he said.

" what are you doing? " I ask. Curious curious....

" sleeping I guess " he laugh...

" yah stupid if you're sleeping then why are you talking? " I chuckle....

" anyway are you sleepy? " he ask. I nod...for the second time JHope can't see me nodding....

" yeah a bit " I said. Awkward

" I want you here with me sleeping in my bed " he suddenly said. My eye widen...

" Whaaat?! " I ask.

" calm down will yah? Don't freak out I don't mean it that way...I mean like just sleep that's all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter