Why Him? - Chapter 7

Why Him?! ( Jungkook Fanfiction/ BTS Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang we went back to our seat....grr it! My whole body hurts..I glare at that dumb and hastily avert my eye too Mrs. Lee I hate her too! I'm not gonna curse her in front of you guys so I'll just keep it in.

------hours pass by-------

" class dismiss now go get your get your lunch but Ms. Sae-in and Mr. Jungkook please stay here " she announce. Whaaaat?! This is annoying really! That dumb glare at me.

" what?! " I snap. He hastily look away.

" now you two...I don't know what's wrong with you guys..but I want you two to become friends" she said. My eye widen.

" Ani!" Both me and that dummy yell. We glare at each other and turn back to her. She shook her head.

" you guys shut up before I give you two a year detention " she snap. I shut my mouth and so as the assf*ck. Ah! I hate this! Why does this stupid ing thing has to happen!

" so Ms. Sae-in and Mr. Jungkook you'll be partner in every assignment..you two have to work together everyday..and Ms. Sae-in you have to guide Mr. Jungkook around the school for 2 weeks..alright? " she finish. Ah! I'm gonna die soon! Being his partner in everything? Tour him around for 2 weeks? What the ! Am I ing dreaming? I pinch my arm to see if it's a dream but it hurts! I can't imagine a whole year with him being his partner and all! this school and TEACHERS! Why does this year have get so ing worse!

" do you get it? " she ask again. Of course I disagree in every ing word she said. But no I don't want detention neither I have other things to do..guess I'll have to deal with that assf*ck. I sighed in annoyance.

" Neh " we both said. She nod in improvement.

" every time from now on I expect to see you guys together.." she said. What?! Together?! She doesn't mean what I'm thinking doesn't she?

" as friends " she finish. I slump back...guess I'll have to face it then...no other choice.

" now you can go...and see you two after class" she bid us goodbye. I hastily stood up and walk out of the classroom. it! Ah! I want to scream right now..I decide to turn around and head the other way- I bump into that assf*ck..I was about to yell when Mrs. Lee came out of the classroom and stare at us.

" mianhae" I apologize to him even though I'm not even sorry. I put on a fake smile.

" it's fine " he smile. Mrs. Lee smile and walk off..as soon as she disappear that assf*ck start talking.

" nice act ugly " he compliment putting on smirk.

" yah assf*ck stop it I don't want any detention alright? And don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter