Why Him? - Chapter 9

Why Him?! ( Jungkook Fanfiction/ BTS Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" are you dating my hyung? " he suddenly ask. Da ?

" no! Of course not you dumb " are we? JHope and I? No not yet he haven't ask me out yet...I mean he hasn't confess yet..

" it's non of your business alright? anyway why would you care? " I snap as I glare at him..

" oh....I thought you were dating my hyung and of course I car- no of course I don't care about you! " what did he just say? Anyway I don't care I don't want to talk to him..

" whatever now shut up! " I snap. He was about to say something when the office door swung open and the principle came in.

" you two could leave early today I'm in an urgent! " he said. I quickly stood up and walk back to my class and fetch my bag. I went to my locker and throw my book in side and quickly walk out....there stood JHope smiling at me...

" hey..." He greet. He help me with my bag.

" hey..." I said....then we walk in silent which was really awkward....I guess we're both embarrass about what happen on the roof....

" Sae-in....could...ah this is hard jinja!.....could you....g-go out...with me? " he suddenly ask. I stop dead staring at him disbelieve...

" will you? " he ask looking at the ground.

" y-Yes s-sure " I stuttered.

" jinja?! Are you kidding me? I thought you'll just turn me down " he exhale.

" yeh " I said....ah! Imma die soon with joy.......

---------home---------

I dash in my house..leaving a loud bang as the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter