Why Him? - Chapter 6

Why Him?! ( Jungkook Fanfiction/ BTS Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang...I quickly stood up and walk out. I don't want to sit near that dumb ! why does god have to be so mean to me?! GRRRR I'll just have to deal with it I guess. Someone grab my arm and pull me..I turn around and glared at the person..cause I'm so not in the mood...

" what?! " I snap but my eye soften..it was Jimin. I smile.

" I just wanna ask...what's wrong with you and kookie? " he ask. I sighed.

" I don't like him..he's so rude " I reply.

" he's not usually like that you know but I need to go now bye " he said and walk away. I sighed I'm not hungry yet. It's only snack time.. I decide to go back in class.. I open the door..to my surprise that assf*ck is still there playing with his phone.. He look up when he heard me slam the door. He smirk..I sighed in annoyance... stomp over and sat back in my seat..I didn't bother looking at that dumb .

" ugly.." He mumble. I turn and glare at that stupid thing. He still had his eye on his phone..he look up innocently..

" what?! " he snap. I grimace before I could say anything he continued.

" don't stare at me! I know I'm handsome! " he said with pride. Oh I'm so gonna punch him.

" I'm not staring at you dumb ...I just want you to shut the up and stop calling me ugly AND you're not good looking or handsome " I snap. He raise his eye brow.

" so...stop staring at me BEAUTIFUL I know I'm ugly " he said. I blush....no! Wait!

" don't call me that! " I snap. That dummy I ing hate him.

" what?! You said you don't want me to call you ugly..so I call you beautiful and you said I shouldn't call you beautiful...so what am I gonna call you? " he said his mouth dripping with sarcasm. I scrunch my nose

" I don't care and I don't know" I spat. He roll his eye..

" alright then stupid " he snap. Without realizing I raise my hand ready to punch him but he caught my wrist easily..I tried to pull away breaking free but I couldn't.

" let go " I said. He hastily let go of my hand. Ah! I can't take this anymore.

" u!" I yell. He smirk.

" I'm ready for your punch " he said while smirking. I put on a poker face and stood up. I stomp out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter