Why Him? - Chapter 5

Why Him?! ( Jungkook Fanfiction/ BTS Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" sorry about that he's not alway like that I dunno what's wrong with him " Rapmonster apologize. I smile warmly.

" it's fine I guess he's just in a bad mood today " I smile. We talk and talk at the cafe... there's a pile of bubble tea cup on our table....

-----------back home--------

I'm in my room right now listening to random music when I heard a soft knock on my door.

" come in " I said. The door slowly open and Yeeun came in...

" where were you today? " she said and sat on my bed. Um... What should I say? Common think Sae-in think! Make up some excuse.

" um...I..um..I..I..was...I...i...I had stomach ache...yes I have stomac-"

" you you you skip class didn't you? " she scold.

" Ani! Why would I do that! " I pretend to be innocent. it don't let her catch me or I'll have to listen to her stupid lecture all day.

" ah...then why did J-Hope and Jin keeps on talking about you in my class? " she raise her eyebrow. Huh? Jin and Jhope's Yeeun classmate? I didn't know that.

" see! You skip class with them! " she scold. -You-God.

" oh shut up! I skip class okay? " I snap. Please shut you're mouth Yeeun.

" you shouldn't have skip class yah know? You can meet them after scho-" i cut her off when I throw my pillow hard in her face. She deserve that.

" shut it will ya? " I yell. She grimace....after a while Yeeun went back home.

-------next day-----

I drove to school. Urgh! This is exhausting I hate school and I don't want to meet that assf*ck!. I park my car and got off.. I check my watch 7:59am it! I only have 1 minutes left...I hurried in... The bell rang I fastened my speed..with out realizing I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter