Why Him? - Chapter 1

Why Him?! ( Jungkook Fanfiction/ BTS Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Kim Sae-in !"

I slowly sat up rubbing my eye still half asleep and groggily I turn around looking for the voice that had wake me up which was ing Annoying. My half open eye landed on my best friend Lee Yeeun. Duh duh duh that annoying thing which I call my best friend but I still love her. Hey no! Don't get this wrong I'm not a lesbian I just love her so much...like...like...an..unnie-....Yesh I love her like my sister or as an unnie....whatever but just don't get it wrong....

" what do you want Mrs. Kimchi? " I ask her with the annoying tone.

" yah! Stop calling me that! I've told you all summer to stop! " she whine.

I laughed.... True I've been calling her Mrs.Kimchi all summer just because she said she loves kimchi so much that it could be her boyfriend. Haha I know it's kinda funny right?

" who let you in? " I asked.

" your mom " she said sarcastically.

" so what do you want Mrs. Kimchi? " I smirk.

" yah stop calling me by that name or we're over being best friends " she said seriously. I giggle

" fine I'll stop " I smile.

" promise? " she said holding up her pinkie finger.

" promise " I said firmly though I'm still quite half asleep.

I wrap my pinkie around her pinkie. She smile

" now go get dress we're going shopping today" she chirp.

" Ani " I groan.

" Wae? Come on school will start in two weeks Sae-in we should get new clothes...Please? Hmm? Please" she pout showing her puppy eyes.

I tried to glare at her and ignore those puppy eye thingy....but it failed of course.....as always....dawn it those puppy eyes alway gets me.

I sighed. Bull I really hate puppy eyes but never mind she's my stupid best friend.

" fine but give me a minute " I said and jump of my bed.

" yay! " she scream.

" Yah keep your voice down " I shush her.

She oblige. I walk into the bath room and did my morning routine. Put on some mascara and a bit of make up.

" done " I said.

" let's go " she stood up and ran out of my room. As always Lee Yeeun never change from years to years...she's always too excited for things.

I went downstairs.

" mom we're going out, we'll be back by 9:00pm " I said.

" okay honey " she reply. I check my watch it's 8:45am in the morning.

" hurry up! " Yeeun voice came booming from the hall way.

" I know " I scream back and took off.

" Bye mom "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter