Break

House of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, my lovely readers!

I've been thinking hard lately and I've come to a conclusion. Lately my stories seem to be lacking inspiration, I need to also continue "Finally", "Come to my" and my short story "Black Widow". I need to finish writing "Wicked Games" and "House of Cards"

I don't want to write something half assed and lacking inspiration so I will take a break from writing.

I think my break will only be for a month but I'm not sure, I will continue to write my stories in the mean time while I'm on the break but I will not publish the chapters until I come back.

•Wicked Games is almost done but I don't want to rush the ending, I want it to be great as those characters been through a lot.

•House of Cards, I originally thought this story would be 10 chapters but as I keep writing it I think there will be more chapters. The drama will increase and I need to focus on it more for it to be amazing and make sense.

•Finally, I had 3 chapters written for it but they didn't make sense. I need to re-write it for it to make sense to end it with SkyDragon happily ever after.

•Come to my, I need to keep on writing it with longer chapters and update it regularly. Hopefully by the end of my break I have a chapter or two done for this story and going on a good direction.

•Black Widow, the ending is long over due but I need to finish writing it. It's half way done.


I also have more stories to share with you guys but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter