Tom & Jerry

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

I have made up my mind. I went downstairs, and I saw my mother was waiting for me in the living room. I approached her and sat beside her.

 

“Mom, I'll try.” 

 

"Thanks sweety!”

“…. This is good! Now change your clothes, make sure you look perfect! Palli… he is waiting for you.”

 

“Dae???? Its not even one minute I told you my answer, he is already outside? Mom!!! You are so confident that I will agree to date him hmm?? What if my answer is a no? What will you do then?"

 

“because.. I will not take a NO as your answer. Go change sweety!" Huhh, So Min, you have to bear this! You go girl! Hwaiting!

 

____________

 

“Yahh, what are you wearing?? Where is your dress??” my mom was surprised to see what I was wearing.

 

“Mom, I feel comfortable with this.” I did this on purpose.

 

 

 

 

“No... I know you are wearing skirt but…”

 

“Mom... just let me be or else I will not go.”

 

“Aishh, okay, but dont act like a boyish anymore arasseo?" I kissed her cheeks and went out to meet the lucky man on earth!

 

KHJ’s POV:

 

Oh my! She looks like gangster.

 

“Yah, what are you staring at? I know I am not as pretty as yesterday.” I smirked.

 

“Whatever, get in.”

 

Author:

 

"Yah Tomboy, where do you want to go? Hyun Joong initiate the conversation after getting lost in their own world.

 

No response from her.

 

“are you deaf?”  Jung So Min glared at him.

 

“I said, where do you want to go?”

 

He stopped the car near a park.

 

“YAHH!! Could you please answer me??!!” he lost his patience.

 

“Could you please be nice with me, I am not a tomboy as you can see..” she pointed her outfit.

 

"For a matter of fact, you are still tomboy in my eyes!"

 

“Huh?! How about you then? You think after you change your hairstyle, people won’t notice you as a gay?”

 

They were bickering about a simple matter.

 

 “Argghh… I don’t know why today seems like my unlucky day.” She whispered but he could hear it clearly.

 

She then pressed the window’s button. She wanted to feel the air but again…

 

“Yah why did you open it? As if my car is not in air-conditioned.” He said in sarcastic tone.

 

“Just shut up. This is the only way to release my stress after FIGHTING with you! I feel miserable whenever I am with you!” She replied upset.

 

He found its quite funny and... Interesting! Plus, unique!

 

"Whatever, get off!"

 

"What? Do you want me to get off here?"

 

"Huh, cant you see where are we right now?" 

 

She examined carefully, there is a sign to Namsan Park. So they just have to walk in order to reach there.

 

Hyun Joong’s POV:

 

 “OMO!!”  She went outside the car and approached a little kid that was crying.

 

I followed her.

 

“Kwenchana? Why are you crying? Omo! Your leg is bleeding! Ottoke??”

“Cakkaman, I think I have first aid kit in my bag.” She said to the little kid while searching for the medicine. 

 

She piggybacked the little kid and put him on a bench. I followed them from behind. It seemed like she forget my existance.

 

“okay done. It will be okay.” She tried to reassure him.

 

“Gomawo, noona.” The little kid smiled and hugged her.

 

“Hey, its okay kiddo” she hugged him back.

 

“What is your name, noona?”

 

“Ahh, my name is Jung So Min. You can call me MinMin.”

 

“ Nice meeting you noona MinMin. I am Kang Min Hyuk.”

 

“Ohh Min Hyuk? The drummer of CN BLUE? Hehe. So you are here with your parents?”

 

“Ahh.. Umm.. I don't have father nor mother I… only have friends and  Aunts that taking care of me in the orphanage.” His expression changed to sad.

 

“mianhe Kang Min Hyuk yah... cheongmal mianhe. Dont be sad.. I am here, I will be a sister to you. Come on I will send you back. Where is the orphanage?"

 

"Thank you again noona MinMin. The orphanage is near here. I will show you the way. We can just walk."

 

“Okay, but Im sure it will be hard for you to walk, do you want me to piggyback you again?” she offered.

 

“Dae!” he became excited again.

 

Aishhh these two people, didn’t even notice me, especially this tomboy, did she forget that I am here with her?

 

While I followed them quietly, Min Hyuk asked her, “Noona, you are really strong, you are superb, noona! Hehe”

 

“Waeyo? Do you think only boys can piggyback girls? hehe”

 

“Most of the time, I saw boys piggyback girls hehe.”

“… Ahh here noona, put me down.” They arrived at the orphanage.

 

“Thank you noona for helping me, and hmm.. Can you be my friend and visit me here again?” he pleaded with his cute face.

 

“of course! Cos I am now your family :) I would be very glad to visit you here.” She smiled brightly.

 

“Thank you, noona! Mwah.”

 

“Bye, take care kiddo!” she bid him good bye and walked away.

 

------

"AHHH!!!!!"

 

“Yahhh!! Why are you screaming??” I said.

 

“…. Ahh why are you here?” she looked confused.

 

“Yahhh, I am here with you remember? We are supposed to have a date that is not so called date! And now what you left me behind because of that kid?!"

 

“ahh batta! so you are following us till here? Hmm?! Why dont you just go somewhere else! I know I am just wasting your precious time so just stay away from me!"

 

"Look, do you really want me to leave you here alone? Hah? Okay if thats what you want, go find your way back on your own!" She is really getting on my nerve! I should have not accept this date!

 

"Whatever, I am not a kid! I know how to take care of my self! Just go!" She shouted on my face.

 

"Aishhh!! You!!! Argh!" I left her there. That will be the first and the last date  with her!"

 

 

 

######END OF CHAPTER NINE##########