Unexpected Guest

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

Author:

 

A week had passed since she started working. Slowly, she learned a lot of new things and gained lots of creativitiness. Sometimes she will work till midnight. She became workaholic lately. She never knew that she would enjoy her work this much. Ahh... Back to her 'arranged date' with Kim Hyun Joong. After their not-so-called-date, they didn't meet each other neither contact each other. They were like strangers, busy with their own busy world. Jung So Min with her work as a fashion designer, Kim Hyun Joong with his work as a business man of at Luck Enterprise.

 

"Mom, I missed my annoying alarm so much. When he will return?" Jung So Min asked while eating her toasted bread.

 

"Ahh.. Um.. Mmm... will be back in two .. Weeks." Mrs. Kim Young So shuddered.

 

"Are you hiding something? Mom? Please look at me, is there anything that happened to dad??" she stopped eating and she looked at her mom, worried.

 

"No, nothing. I guess, I miss him a lot too." she gave her only daughter a fake smile.

 

Jung So Min felt suspicious. She stared at her mom's eyes to find the truth in her words. But too bad. Before she could ask another question, Kim Young So stood up and smiled confidently, "Yah, what's with that look? Come on, finish your breakfast, you will be late."

"Ahh... And later there will be a special guest coming, so go home early yeah?"

 

---------

 

 

Jung So Min's POV:

"Arghhh, I am tired." I stretched my both arms and yawned. I looked at Min Ah, she is working hard.

"Yah, Min Ah, let's eat outside, I am starving." I complained.

 

We have been in this state, working hard, but never working smart haha..

 

"Starving? Ahh.. it's 2pm already. Again... We're gonna have late lunch hhaha"

 

"Mmm, come on let's go."

 

'BEEP!'

 

The beach scenery on the 3D glass change to... My mother's image. Heh? No, its a video!

 

"Hello, my deary darling, it's mom!!! Sorry to surprise you. Aww I bet you must be shocked, isnt it? Heheh. So Min, when you watch this video, I am not here anymore. I am going to meet your father in USA. No worries, we will back in two weeks time. We need to spend time together. Dont get jealous arasseo? Anyway, a reminder for you, don't be late later, there will be a guest for you okay. And... Please take care yourself. I love you so much! Annyeong :D mwah!"

 

She blowed me a kiss, a kiss that made my eyes teary.

 

"So Min, So Min ahh..." Min Ah shook and hugged me. "You are not alone. Here, I am here with you. Maybe your mother really missed your dad, please don't cry okay. This is not the first time they go abroad."

 

"I kn... Know... but she never told me last minute."

 

"Shhh... just think postive will you. You have me. Hmm knowing that you dont like to live alone, i will pack my things and live with you for these two weeks."

 

"Yeay!"

 

"Good, now lets eat."

 

 

------------

 

 

It's 7pm already. We packed our things and went outside the office. We saw many customers in our boutique. I am happy that I manage to handle this boutique. Finally, we reached the parking lot.

 

"Ring ring!" Min Ah's phone rang.

 

"Hello? Ahh? Aigoo.. But.. Dae dae arraseo." she ended the call with an apologetic face.

 

"Waeyo?" I asked.

 

"Ani... Hm... I think I can't sleep at your house. Mianhe, my little sister has a fever."

 

"Ahh, it's okay. Your sister needs you more." I tried to smile.

 

 

-------

 

 

Finally, i reached home. I parked my car and went out. I decided to take a walk in the garden behind my house. While walking, i saw someone sitting on the bench. Then i remembered, "Ahh maybe that is the guest my mom mentioned.

 

I walked towards him. I could listen clearly the sound of a guitar strumming followed by...

 

"Nae-ga mol-lass-eo-na-bwa Neo-reul mol-lass-eo-na-bwa i-reoh-ge deo ga-gga-i-e itt-neun-de Jeong-mal so-jung-han geos-eun sa-ra-jyeo-gan hu-e-ya Al-su itt-neun-ga-bwa ji-geum-eui neo-cheo-reom mi-an-hae ni-ga heul-rin-nun-mul al-ji mot-hae mi-an-hae i-je-seo-ya ni-ap-e wa-seo One More Time One More Time~"

 

I was so mesmerized by his voice. I am getting more curious to see this person. 

 

.

.

.

.

"wha.. what are you doing here?!?!?!" Great! I know you guys already expecting the unexpected guest to be him. Then you are right. Kim Hyun Joong. We met again!

 

#end of chapter#

 

 

hmm, he is there? For what? *Hey evryone how do you think this chapter? pls give comments. love ya, Mazzy.