impossible

UNEXPECTED LOVE

I had spent my whole day buying all girly stuffs. I couldn’t deny that I love my new appearance. I am sure I wouldn’t regret to be a girl. I am now satisfied. Slowly, I believe I can throw away the boyish in me.

 

At Rizqun Hotel:

 

“Hmm, so who is the person that you want me to meet?” I asked Min Ah once we arrived on our table.

 

“Actually, I also don’t know who. Just wait for your mom to come. Your mom just wants me to bring you here to meet someone.”

 

“Dae?? My mom? Why does she want you to do so?”

 

“1) Change your style 2) Buy girl stuffs 3) meet someone. All are your mother’s plan.”

“…and I obey her because after this, you will work at your mom’s boutique and I will be your assistant. That was why it's not only you who need to change your appearance, but me too. At first, I refused to work with your mother, but because this is for the sake of your life, I finally agreed.” She continued as she saw that I needed a long explanation.

 

“How about our work?”

 

“It's okay, I already told our ‘lovely’ boss that we would resign, and that was why I was late before we went shopping this morning. I needed to settle everything. And he cannot do anything about it since its your mom's order."

“… and thinking of that, logically, it is not suitable for us to work at carwash anymore after we change to this. You, no longer a boyish and me no longer a sporty type of girl."

 

After listening to all her explanations, unexpectedly, I didn’t get angry but I feel happy. I feel that this is the right thing that my mom does for me.

 

After minutes, my mother finally arrived along with a middle aged woman that looks so young. Once they reached to our table, I just bowed to them.

 

I hugged my mother and kissed her on her cheeks.

 

“Mom who is she?” I asked mom.

 

“Ahh.. She is my bestfriend when we were still young.. Let me introduce her to you, So Min.”

 

“Kim Hye Sun, this is my daugher, Jung So Min”

 

“Woahh, your daughter is really beautiful! She resembles you a lot, Kim Young So.”

 

“Kamsahamnida Mrs. Kim Hye Sun." I smiled brightly.

 

“What a beautiful smile! I am sure my son will like you. Ahh just call me Aunt Hye Sun.”

 

I blushed. “Dae, Aunt.”

 

“Ahh, finally he came!” Aunt Hye Sun exclaimed.

 

Min Ah who was just quiet, nudged me and whispered, “Yahh, I think I know that guy!”

 

“who is he?”

 

“Yah, don’t you remember him?? I guess he was the one that you bumped earlier.” Min Ah continued whispering while he was walking toward us.

 

“Daeeeee?????? You are joking right?”

 

“Aishh control your voice So Min, they might hear you.”

 

“Nooo this cannot be. Aishhh.”

 

 

 

 

#######END OF CHAPTER SEVEN#######