Flashback

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

 Kim Hyun Joong's POV:

 

“Aish that rude tomboy! I will never meet you after this. That is really the end!” I said with determination. 

 

“Ring ring!” 

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered the call.

 

“Hey my best buddy, I feel so stuffy in this office! Come on, treat me lunch heh?”

 

“you and your big belly! Okayy see you at the usual place. I need to talk to you.

 

“Sure, see you in 20 minutes.” 

 ---------

 

“Hey! Here Kim Hyun Joong”

 

“okay, waiter!” 

"So, what do you want to eat?"

 

“Just caramel coffee latte please.”

 

“just that? Dont you want to get something to eat?"

 

"No. I ate already." I lied.

 

“Hyun Joong, whats wrong with you?”

 

“About the girl I told you yesterday.”

 

“Ahh the tomboy?”

 

“Dae”

 

“Wae yo?”

 

“I left her at the park alone.

 

"Now tell me from A to Z precisely, what had happened."

 

So I told Heo Young Saeng as precisely as possible no decimal. LoL this is not mathematics.

 

“hahaha so you guys are bickering over the simple matter? Haha that is soo suuweet!!!"

 

"Sweet your ! Thank you so so so much for making my day more miserable Heo Young Saeng. So in return, You have to treat me lunch 3 days in a row!"

 

"Hahahaha! My pleasure buddy!"

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Author:

 

“So tell me the good news.” Mrs. Kim Hye Sun demanded.

 

“I will try.”

 

“Good, I am sure you won’t regret this arranged meeting.” She had a satisfied expression on her tired face.

 

“Well, as you say so. I trust you, mom.”

 

‘Yes, I trust you, mother! I should forget her, my ex-fiancée. This is the only way to overcome this sadness. I hope the person that I would meet tomorrow is the best turnover for my life.

 

At the salon:

 

“No thanks. I'll stick to this hairstyle. I just need body scrub please.”

 

“Sure.”

 

About an hour later, he rushed to meet Heo Young Saeng for some emergency talks. Unluckily, a boyish girl bumped into him. He fell and this made him angry.

 

From there, he called her T-O-M-B-O-Y, and from there, this particular girl called him “GAY”.

 

He felt his pride cut into pieces when she called her gay in front of so many people. He was in doubt and decided to cut his hair.

 

He then texted Young Saeng, that he would come an hour late.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

“What is wrong with your blonde hair?" Heo Young Saeng asked him.

 

“there was this one crazy girl that call me Gay because of my hair. So yea, I have decided to cut like this."

 

There, he told Young Saeng everything that just happened in the salon that morning.

 

“Ahhh, anyway, have you found the picture?”

 

“Yes I did, this is it.” Young Saeng gave him the picture of a-not-so-called-girl.

 

“Heh???”

 

“Waeyyo?”

 

“This… this is the TOMBOYYYY that I met just now!!” he said in disbelief.

 

“Chincha???”

 

"Crap! So she is the one my mom want me to meet?! Ohhh no what the helllllll is this!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“HAHAHA, what a coincidence!" 

 

"Yah! You! I am so pissed off right now!”

 

“come on Hyun Joong just go with the flow. We will never know she might be the one who can make you forget Yoon Eun Hye."

 

“Dont mention her name.”

 

“Im sorry."

 

"I gotta go."

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

########END OF CHAPTER TEN######