tomboy? heh? gay??

UNEXPECTED LOVE

“Min Ah… ottoke? They said within this one year I have to find a boyfriend. Wait... a husband I mean…” I told her everything about yesterday’s ‘disaster’.

 

“Yahh So Min ah...You know they love you, this is for your own good. Just take it easy, okay?

 “Plus, they have been nice to you.. they let you work here with me where you are not supposed to be here.. they just let you do anything that pleases you. So this time, you should make them happy.” she patted my shoulder to give an assurance that I should obey them.

 

“But Min Ah.. this is too much and you know right that I love MinMin. How can I find someone like her?”

 

“Yahh…that’s the stupidest question haha. You are a girl, you cannot find someone like her. Moreover, the one that you like is yourself, MinMin. You can’t marry your own soul. It doesn’t make sense. You have to find someone like your dad! Okay… B-O-Y-I-S-H?! Haha. I believe, you will find the right man that deserve you for who you are. You are beautirul and kind-hearted in less than one year im sure you will get married! Im excited for you!"

 

 

"Yah Min Ah! What's up with the long lectures?? This is my first time to hear your babbling non-stop." I said.

 

“Im not babbling, im giving you advices and support you know. You are born naturally a girl. But your appearance is totally against it. Starting tomorrow, you should change to the REAL you. No Protestsssss! Okay?”

 

She was right; I am a girl, a lady, a woman, a female. I have to marry a man, not a woman, or most of all, not myself, MinMin. I will let my MinMin conquer me, because that’s who I am. A girl. Thank You Min Ah! 

 

 ________________

 

TWO DAYS AFTER.

 

I was waiting for Min Ah outside the carwash office. She promised me to transform me into a pretty lady. We were going to go for....… shopping! It’s pretty exciting! Okay, there she goes...

 

“Why are you taking so long?”

 

“Mianhe So Min ah… it’s quiet hard to convince our ’lovely’ boss in there, UNLIKE YOU.”

 

I laughed when she emphasized the last two words. Well, I can go in and out whenever I want, hehe because you know why? My boss likes me, so I can take advantage from it… haha pity him.

 __________

 

There I go; I was brought up to one of famous boutique. But hey, it’s not my mum’s boutique. Hehe. I was wandering around the boutique, until… I bumped into someone and I fell on top of this creature.

 

“What the hell are you doing hahh??” I could clearly listen to this creature’s voice, a MAN. I opened my eyes to re-confirm.

 

“Mianhe, it was an accident.” I stood up straight, adjusting my cap.

 

“Ohh you are a woman, I thought you are a man.” He said sarcastically and he continued, “You must be a TOMBOY, you shouldn’t enter this place, it doesn’t even fit you.”

 

Oh my God!! What’s up with this man? He is really rude!

 

“Yah, so what if I am a tomboy? Mind your own business okay, this is not your boutique though.”

“And… from what I can conclude, I can sense that you are a gay, well man doesn’t come to this kind of boutique, right?”

 

“whatttt???” he looked shock. Haha 

 

I continued, “Oh goshhh, just look at your appearance! Long and blonde hair?? Does man turn into a woman nowadays?” I challenged him even more.

 

He didn’t utter any word. In no time, he will get explode! Hahaha! Without waiting his reply, I just walked past him. I bet that stranger must be thinking of changing his hairstyle haha. Honestly, he is not like a real gay, but I just hate it when he was being so rude to me, especially, when I already apalogized to him.

 

MAN’S POV:

 

This tomboy… Aishhh do I look like a gay with this hair of mine? Aish! That crazy Tomboy left me in a big doubt

 

 

 

########END OF CHAPTER THREE#####