OTTOKE?

UNEXPECTED LOVE

Today is an unexpected day of my life. I think I wouldn’t be able to sleep.

 

FLASHBACK:

“Sorry mom, I am late.”  

 

“No problem son. What happened to your hair?” Aunt Hye Sun asked her son. I feel uncomfortable upon hearing that ‘specific’ question.

 

“It’s nothing mom, I just want to try something new.” he replied a moment later.

 

“ahhh, Auntie Kim Young So! It has been a long time, how are you?” he hugged my mother. Eh? He knew my mother? How come I didn’t know her mom?

 

“ahh, I am good Kim Hyun Joong, I am happy to meet you!” my mother, who always charming, jump in excitement and hugged him back.

 

“ahh, anyway, this is my daughter, Jung So Min… and that is her bestfriend, Shin Min Ah.

 

He extends his hand for a handshake. At first, I just want to ignore this man, I am afraid that he would recognize me… but my mother nudged me. Aishhh…

 

Finally, we were exchanging a handshake, but he hold it tight. I could feel a sharp pain on my hand.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“ yahh, Kim Hyun Joong! What are you doing? ” Said Aunt Hye Sun.

 

“Ops! I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He smirked on purpose. Ohhh Gaddddd, did he recognize me???

 

“aishh this kid, omo! See… what you had done. You should apologize.” Aunt Hye Sun looks worried.

 

He came closer to me and whispered, “Never expect me to beg you for an apologize. Don’t ever think that I don’t recognize you, T-O-M-B-O-Y.”

 

Min Ah went home after receiving a call from his father. And I was left here with them. He keep on staring at me, I feel my whole night is surely like a hell!

 

KIM YOUNG SO’S POV (my mother);

 

“Hye Sun ah… does Kim Hyun Joong know about the arrange date?” I asked my best friend more like whispering..

 

“Dae.. I told him yesterday. He said he want to try although at first he refused to go. How about you? Havr you told her?"

 

“Not yet, I am afraid she would gey mad at me. I just told her that he needs to find a man within this one year.”

 

“I guess, you better tell her after we go home. From what I could see, my son keeps on staring at her. I am not sure he likes her or not. But I feel guilty of what he did earlier.”

 

“He didn’t mean to do it on purpose. Maybe he was so amazed by my daughter's beauty?” I smiled.

 

As the time passed, we finally went home.

 

“So Min ah… go take a bath and meet me downstairs, I want to talk to you.”

 

“dae.” she nodded and went upstairs.

 

Did I do it right? Should I tell her? Aishh, I am afraid I can’t do it. I should let my husband tell her this. But ottoke? He went for a business trip.

 

30 minutes later…..

 

“Mom, what do you want to talk about?”

 

“I am happy to see you like this. You had changed to the real girl. You really are my daughter.”

“… So Min, did you know that… all today’s agenda is mine?

 

“dae Min Ah told me… 1)change my style 2) buy girl stuffs 3) meet them an she told me, I am going to work at your boutique and  Min Ah will be my assistant.”

 

“and the last one is.... I want you to date Kim Hyun Joong." I continued and I feel relieved.

 

“Mom? What is this??" she said in disbelieve, almost cried.

 

“Your date starts tomorrow.” 

 

“No I don’t want!!! You said you give me time within one year to find the right man. But why did you want me to date a stranger? We just met today, I don’t like him mommmm!”

 

“I am not forcing you to date him but try to go with him for these 3 months. Then after those three months you still dont have feeling for him,  then you can find another man for the left months.” I said with determination.

“Give me your answer tomorrow morning, am looking forward for a good answer.”  I left her and went upstairs. I know she was crying but this is for her own good. I have to do this; I want to see you marry with a man I can trust. Hopefully, he is able to make your heart flutter.

 

END OF FLASHBACK 

 

 

  

 

######END OF CHAPTER EIGHT########