Who is she?

UNEXPECTED LOVE

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL ,MY SUBSCRIBERS AND VIEWERS. AND ALSO SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO KYLE_16, RomancefreaK, Lonelygurl(Iya) and Serenity! You know who you are and why this chappy is dedicated for you :D 

 

"What?!" Hish this man, he didnt even greet me properly!

 

"What??!! I should ask you that! What brings you here?!" I tried to control my voice, although my emotion is unstable now! The handsome guy that just captured my heart with his singing vanished, right away!

 

"If not because of my mother and your mother! I will never budge in to get here!"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I was told to accompany you for these two weeks, our mothers want me to sleep here. Since, all your maids are on fcking holidays and you could not live alone."

 

"So, you're gonna sleep here till they come back??"

As usual what do you think my expression would look like when i said that? Yes, my mouth was welcoming all the flies to enter in and out freely! 

 

"Yes, that's your mom's and my mom's request. I have no right to disobey them."

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 -----

 

We went inside the house.

 

"This is the guest room. You can put all your things here and that's the bathroom. You can take bath now if you want. I will call you when dinner is ready." Afterall he is my guest. Argh, this is frustrating!

 

This gonna me a long 2 weeks of my life! 

 

"Huhh, why do i feel nervous? Is it because only the two of us in the house? Aishh.. How can a mother leave her daughter alone with a namja?!

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

"Dinner is ready!!!"  I shouted as loud as I can with hope that he will hear me from the hallway while i was busy taking the drinks from the refrigerator.

 

"Yes, Im already here. You dont have to shout!"

 

"I thought you are still in your room."

"I know, Im not good at cooking, i just mixed everything I had. Then so it becomes like this bibimbap."

 

"as long as you did not put poison in it."

 

We ate in peace you know. I prefer not to talk. I just want to finish my dish quickly and left him here, I am not comfortable whenever he steal a glance to look at me. Plus, I am wearing a night gowm right now! My mother is really an expert, she really has something in mind huh?! She threw away all my pyjamas! Luckily im wearing a cardigan to cover the revealing skin.

 

------

 

That night, i could not sleep. How can i sleep when his room was just next door. This is totally insane. Huh. I will just watch drama in the living room.

 

To my surprise, we went out the room at the same time. We were looking at each other. Awkward.

 

"I want to get a drink." He spoke.

 

"I want to watch drama." We parted our ways once we reach the end of the hallway.

 

------

 

KHJ's POV

 

What got into me? Why do i feel nervous all of sudden? Huh. Get your sense back Kim Hyun Joong! I grabbed a bottle of soju instead of water. One bottle -ticked. Second bottle -ticked. 

 

JSM's POV

While watching Descendant of the Sun, i suddenly feel thirsty. I went to the kitchen and I saw 4 bottles of Soju on the kitchen counter. And there he was, drinking the 5th bottle! Whats wrong with him?! Hish

 

"Yoon Eun Hye ah... neomu bogoshippo seo... I cant live without you. Why why did you left me?!"  He looked drunk. But wait...

 

Yoon Eun Hye? Who is she? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

##ANNYEONG!!!!!!!! How was it? Please comment :D love ya all, as always! Mazzy.