Such a long night

UNEXPECTED LOVE

Hello, another boring chapter before my birthday :D and this chappy dedicated to all of you! Love ya, Mazzy.

 

 

"So.. who is Yoon Eun Hye and where is she now?" I asked him out of curiousity. 

 

"My fiance.. she is now in heaven :') " he smiled bitterly while he drinking the soju.

 

"cough.. Cough.." Hyun Joong was coughing. He felt dizzy.

 

"Aishh, you drank more than 4 bottles already!"

 

He grabbed another bottle. But So Min stopped him. "I said stop Kim Hyun Joong!" The bottle of soju crashed into pieces when I tried to grab the soju from his hand.

 

He tried to stand up but he passed out and he fell on the floor.

 

"Hyun Joong!"  I shouted.

 

I  ran quickly to where he was lying. I was so panic till I didnt realize that I stepped on the broken bottles. I held the less-conscious Hyun Joong on my lap. I tap his face. I shook his body but he was still in that state. I became more panick when I felt his head, he has a fever! I decided to bring Hyun Joong to his room.. But how? yes, the unique method  of me saving people is of course 'piggyback'.

 

Whenever i tried to lift him up, we stumble down. Again and again. But i have no other choice, i have to hear his weight. Just one more step.

 

I put him on the bed and I put the wet towel on his forehead, hopinh that this can lessen his fever. I did the same for the the first 5 hours until unknowingly, I fell asleep beside him without minding the cut on my feet. 

 

#END OF CHAPTER#