GUILTY

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

 


“Hello Miss, my name is Alice, what kind of hairstyle do you want?” the hairstylist asked me politely.

 

“Miss Alice, make her look like a top model, any type of hairstyle that fits her.” Min Ah said to Alice.

“hmm.. okay now my turn... So Min ahh, what kind of hairstyle fits me?”

 

“Paboo, you told Alice to choose for me. Miss Alice, we trust you, please transform us to the look of goddess!” I smiled to Alice.

 

“I will be very glad to help." She bowed to us.

 

While having the hair treatment in the saloon, Min Ah suddenly asked me, “So Min, did you realized the guy earlier?"

 

"Which one?" I asked her back, not interested.

 

"I mean, when we are about to enter here, that guy just walked out from the salon, remember?”

 

“hmm not really. Why?"

 

“Nothing, well... ehem! He looks so handsome!!!”

 

“Ah… that guy? He is our regular customer Miss.” Alice is such a friendly person. She even cut our conversation. Haha…

 

Min Ah’s face lightened up, “Really??? You guys must be lucky to have a very good looking customer.”

 

“Yes. He is really nice to us, but today is a bit different, his mood seemed bad. He hardly smile.

 

“Waeyo?” Min Ah asked out of curiosity and I was just listening to them.

 

“I don’t know, but he asked my opinion about his long blond hairstyle. He said that, there is this one person that called him gay due to his hairstyle...”

“… and because of that too, he wants me to change his hairstyle with a black short hair. Actually, he went here earlier to have body massage. But to my surprise, he went back here and he demanded to cut his hair like I told you just now. I guess that person must have made him in doubt. Pity him.” Alice explained the real situation.

 

I was surprised to hear it. Could it be the person that I bumped earlier?? No no no… it couldn’t be! But if it’s really him I would feel really sorry.

 

“Yahhh, So Min, what’s with that expression?” Min Ah asked me.

 

“Min Ah yah.. ermm.... It reminds me about the person that I bumped earlier.” I replied in a lower voice.

 

“Omo!! Is he the one that you called GAY? Woahhh he took your comment seriously!”

 

For the first time in my life, I felt guilty towards a man because of my nasty comment.