SECRET ROOM

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

 

"You are home? Its still early. Where is Hyun Joong?"

 

"He has an emergency meeting. So yea I took a cab instead." Jung So Min lied.

 

Kim Young So could sense that there must be something wrong. 

'I have to think of new strategy on how to get them closer!'  

 

---------

 

“Hmm, today is your first day as a boutique designer, So Min. Good luck!” Kim Young So patted her shoulder.

 

“Thanks. But mom.. what made you hire me as a boutique designer? I don’t think I have the ability anywaysss.”

 

“You have that hidden ability So Min, I believe you.  you are the only daughter that can inherit my boutique in the future.”

 

“Huhh, this is gonna be tough.”

“Hmm... for the sake of my love for you, I definitely will!”

“Bye Mom. Take a good rest.”

 

20 minutes later…

 

“Honk honk!”

“Aishhh, wait! Wait!” Park Min Ah rushed out.

 

“Aishh, you're always late haha”

 

“I didn’t know that you would fetch me this early.”

 

“Well, this is our first day, so we need to show them that we are punctual heheh.”

 

“Dae…whatever.” She smirked.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello Miss, I am Han Ji En. You are Miss Jung So Min, right? And you are Park Min Ah?” a beautiful old lady said politely.

 

“Dae.” we said in unison.

 

“Ahh, please follow this way, here is your office and the other side is your assisstant’s office.”

 

“Whoaa, I didn’t know that my mom’s boutique would be this big and elegant!”

 

“Aishh, don’t tell me this is your first time here, So Min.” Min Ah joked.

 

“Yes, this is my first time after reaching 20s.”

 

“Chincha??” Min Ah was shocked.

 

“Haha, yes, I remember I visited here when I was 8, my mom hardly brings me here. She said, this is part of her secret life. She doesn’t want me to enter here, unless, I have reached the age of 23. And here I am, like a stranger that was mesmerized by this beautiful boutique.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jung So Min’s Pov;

 

I stepped in my office; once again I was mesmerized to see my enormous picture hanging on the wall with a golden frame. Yes, it is enormous! It is really big; it captured the whole wall in one side.

 

I stepped nearer to my picture and touched it. I smiled. This reminds me of the day where I first wore the peach dress. The day that I slowly fell in love with MinMin. But now, here I am standing as a young lady, that bit by bit I have thrown away my boyish character. I am now for who I am now, who will only loves a namja. Want proof? Soon, let see if I have a feeling for Kim Hyun Joong during this 3 months. Hehehe… well, im not so sure if we will meet again after our so called date last time! Haha

 

I walked to my table and sat. Another thing that fascinated me and makes me surprised is another photo of my self that was placed at the right side of my table.

 

Heh? This is the picture that was captured by the salon’s photographer that I went last time with Min Ah.

 

Yea I remember I wore this dress that day. Ahhh… so the salon’s photographer is part of my mom’s plan? Hehe naughty mother! A mother full of surprises.

 

“So Min, So Min!”

 

“Aishh, you surprised me! Waeyo?”

 

“I can’t believe, my office is bigger than my bedroom!  Very nice!”

“…Heh? But... Yours is double bigger than mine! Whoaa!! The picture! So beautifulllll!!!” Now, its her turn she was captivated with my enormous picture. Haha.

 

“You know, my mother is making me a lot of surprises today, come here, take a look at this picture” I pointed to my picture on the table.

 

“Hahaha! So this is what your mom up to. Well this one I already knew it. Remember last time I refused to take picture, but instead I dragged you to Alice. Hahahha”

 

“haha you! Hish! But, I really appreciate everything she did.” I smiled.

 

“knock knock!”

 

“Come in.”

 

“Sorry, Miss to disturb you. I just want to tell both of you that, there is another special room left that I need you to see.”

 

“Special room?”

 

“Yes, can you please follow me?”

 

“Yes, please.”

 

Huhh, special room? Don’t tell me another surprise is coming.

 

“As you can see Miss, this is not just a big picture of you, but there is a special secret room inside.”

“…and to open this room. Just click the hiding button and enter this password.” 

 "Please make sure don’t let others know except you two.”

 

“okay.”

 

The photo or the secret door split into two. We entered. And the door closed.

 

I almost fainted! This is more than I imagined. The wall made with thick glasses. I could see the view of the a beautiful beach. I'm wondering, this boutique is located near many big buildings but very far from any beaches.

 

“Mmm… may I ask? Why is there a view of a beach instead of buildings? I remember, this room is the opposite of ‘Luck Enterprise’ building.” I asked confused.

 

“Yes it is, but this whole glasses are specifically made. This is a 3D view of beautiful sceneries of nature, Miss. You can use this remote control to choose various sceneries.”

"Your mom always spend her time here working, she loves to stay here."

“…okay, I need to go now, good luck to both of you. Never work hard, but work smart.” She winked.

“…ahh, and if you want to exit this room, just press this button, no password required.” She smiled and left us.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Min Ah, am I dreaming?”

 

“I think both of us are dreaming right now.”

 

“Let me pinch you and you pinch me.”

 

“Ouch!!” we both yelled then laughed.

 

“haha this is not a dream.”

 

“Huhh, nowadays, technology is really superb.” I sighed in disbelieve.

 

“Your mother is really something!”

 

  #####END OF CHAPTER#