Lee Chaerin

Flashlight
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hold up, I'm still underage, what if we get caught?"

"Shhh. Stop worrying, would ya? If anything happens," the girl grinned and pulled out a fake id, "Bam! I got you, alright?"

"Fake id?" the other girl took the id and analyzed it, "she looks nothing like me!"

"What? Anyone could get a little chubbier within 2 years. Just-"

"Yah! You calling me fat?!"

"You said that yourself, chubby is different," she laughed and took the id, placing it next to the other girl's face, "You could pass as her. Just memorized the name and home address on the id in case they ask you," she said as she handed the id back to her, "Yah, don't you trust me?"

She squint her eyes at her and sighed, "Fine, if anything happens, it's all you."

"Yes ma'am, now let's go."

"Name?" the bouncer asked as he analyzed the girl's fake id.

"Kwon Chanmi," the girl answered confidently but full of nervousness on the inside. The bouncer analyzed her fake id for a bit longer, hesitating, and then decided to let her go. "Yah, that was close," she let out a sigh of relief once her and her friend was inside the bathroom.

"Lee Chaerin, what did I tell you? Nothing was going to happen," her friend winked at her, "Now, let's get some drinks to get this night started, c'mon. Oh, and I'll introduce you to the two other girls later." she said as they proceeded to get drinks.

"Bom-ah, I have a curfew, remember," Chaerin reminded her friend before taking the shot.

"Yes, yes. I remember," she smiled understandingly, "Don't worry, for now, live the moment. Got that?"

After taking some shots and meeting the two other girls, the night officially started.

The music was trashy but on beat, the room was hot and stuffy but alive. Some people were drunk off the hook and grinding all over the place while some stood by the walls and observe the dance floor. Maybe it was because the alcohol had made her loosen up but Chaerin didn't mind anything that was going on at the moment. She didn't mind the random guys dancing with her as long as they were not touching her where she didn’t want to be touched. Her friend was right, leaving reality for a while was healthy and feels just right.

After being on the dance floor for two hours Chaerin made her way back to the bar for some more shots as she has already began to sober up. Just as she sat down, someone comes and joins her, sliding a cup of liquid to her.

“Drink with me?” the guy ask as he sat down next to her.

“I don’t take drinks from strangers, thanks but sorry,” she politely rejected and slid the cup back to him.

“But you’ll grind all over strangers, alright then,” he said to himself but it was loud enough for her to hear.

“Excuse me?” she snapped her head towards him.

Please log in to read the full chapter