Nous Devons Disputer

Play the Fox Game~! It's Oh-So Fun~! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

He should have expected whispering by their second day right before the weekend, but he forgot that the students wouldn't whisper about anything today. He remembered as soon as he stepped onto campus with Seungcheol that rumors spreaded like wild fire.

"Hey, isn't that the bullies' new assistant?"

"Yeah, that is."

"What is he doing with a freshman?"

"Probably going to lure him in as fresh meat for them."

"That poor guy probably got blackmailed."

"Or maybe another assistant?"

"Hopefully not, then that's just one more person to shun."

Hansol saw from the corner of his eyes how Seungcheol gripped his backpack slightly tighter, more stiff than normal. Worriedly, he whispers, "Hey, we can take the back entrance if you want."

Seungcheol smiles weakly, "I-It's fine... don't worry..."

Next thing Hansol new he felt something hard thrown at the side of his head, making him stumble a bit before turning around, his eyes wide in shock. He saw a relatively sharp rock on the floor and felt something drip down his head.

"I've had enough of you bullies! Don't you dare come near us, you here?!" a boy yelled before a girl yelled at him, "Don't do that! He hasn't even done anything related to what the bullies do!" and dragged him away.

"I-I...!"

He turns back and feels his heart drop at the sight of how speechless and despairing Seungcheol looked. Before he realized it, scared whispering turned into mad screaming.

"Look at what you've done!"

"Yeah! You're the worst!"

"You think bullying is all fun in games?!"

"How dare you make others think that he's joining in bullying!"

"Get out of here before you hurt more people!"

"No one needs you!"

Hansol barely knew how to react, but he felt his heart twist in terrible ways at seeing Seungcheol's pained face. He couldn't think, trying to yell what was best over the angry screaming, "Hyung, don't listen to them! You're not the one at fault, you know that right?!"

The older was slowly stepping back, showing how he heard only the cursing and accusations of the students around them, saying the words Hansol didn't want to hear: "I... I'm so sorry, Hansol-ah..."

And he turned, running off to who knows where on the large campus.

He didn't know what to feel, seeing his dearest friend run away in fear of hurting him again. All he knew was that the screaming eventually lowered, the students talking amongst themselves like nothing Seungcheol was never there in the first place.

Then he was running.

He desperately needed to find Seungcheol.

He dreaded as to what would happen to his hyung if he didn't find him soon enough.

It didn't seem like he would though, seeing how he ended up running into Seokmin instead, making the older confused but quickly surprised at the sight of a thin but consistent trickle of blood running down the side of Hansol's head.

"S-Seokmin-ssi! D-Did you see Seungcheol-hyung around here?! I need to find him and- and-!"

"Woah woah woah, calm down, Hansol-ah! You're bleeding and hyperventilating!" Seokmin worriedly says, putting his hands on Hansol's shoulders and pushing him over to sit on a bench nearby, "Take a deep breath, okay?"

Hansol shakily takes a deep breath, trying to release the tension from his shoulders and letting his thoughts clear up first before speaking, "I... How do you stop the Fox Game?"

"E-Excuse me?" Seokmin's eyes widened at the dramatic change in question.

"Your one of the guiders of the Fox Game, right? Then doesn't that mean you should also know how to stop Mr. Fox from sending letters?" Hansol asked with determination.

The older stares at him in shock for a moment before sighing, "Classes are about to start so... During lunch, head to Classroom C-10, okay?"


Hansol takes a look around him as he stands outside of Class C-10.

C classrooms were the third floor, the floor right below the roof of the school. From what he could tell, Classes C-7 through C-10 were abandoned, either acting as a storage room or a temporary meeting room for clubs.

Before he could knock, the door had already opened, revealing a familiar person from his AP Human Geography class.

"Minghao, who is- oh you're Hansel, right?" Soonyoung asked with a grin, peeking his head out from behind Minghao.

"Er- Hansol."

"Potato - potahto! C'mon in, we've been waiting for you!" the blond reaches over and grabs Hansol's wrist, pulling the younger into the room as Minghao closes the door shut before following them.

Seokmin turns his head away from the board, "So you did show up."

"Why wouldn't I..." Hansol murmurs as Soonyoung pushes him to sit at a chair by a large table, "What is this room for anyways?"

"This is the Fox Game's guiders room... well, that's the cover of the book anyways," Soonyoung said, quickly walking over to be beside Seokmin, covering the whiteboard with his back along with Seokmin and Minghao.

"'Cover'...?" Hansol scrunches up his eyebrows.

"Well... what's your reasoning for asking me about how to stop the Fox Game?" Seokmin asks, almost hesitantly.

"Isn't that obvious? This game is messed up! Everyone is getting hurt for no reason... especially the innocent..." Hansol murmurs, thinking about Jeonghan and most importantly Seungcheol, who he had not seen at all in the morning, "I was never a kid that liked rumors anyways... but I know that there is a way to stop this so called 'game'... I just don't know how before more are hurt..."

Soonyoung claps happily, unbefitting of what kind of atmosphere Hansol's speech had set up, "Congrats, Hansel! You passed your quiz to get into the Fox Game's guiders club!" The blond then suddenly stops clapping and grinning, "Is what I would have said if this was a 'normal' club."

"Hansol-ah, do you know what the purpose of this club is?" Seokmin asks carefully.

"To guide new students into becoming new players for the Fox Game...?" he questions.

"That's partially correct because that's our cover," Seokmin sighs before slowly walking over to the side along with Soonyoung and Minghao, Hansol's eyes widening at the sight of the whiteboard full of piece of papers and profiles taped on it.

"This club is actually meant for finding the identity of Mr. Fox so that we can fully stop the Fox Game."

 Pourquoi veux-tu arrêter le jeu? On a juste commencé