Tout Le Monde Sait

Play the Fox Game~! It's Oh-So Fun~! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"And your lockers should be... right... here!" Seokmin stops at a small section of a wall containing lockers 440-450. He takes out three notecards from his pocket and hands one to each of the new transfer students.

"Locker 444..." Hansol murmured before walking over to it and using the password written on the card. Eventually, he unlocked the lock to his locker and opened it and saw something tumble out of it.

Confused, he reaches down and picks it up to see a letter with a red wax seal of a fox enclosing the information.

"Hey Seok- newbies?" he looks up to see a fairly casual looking boy with platinum blond hair.

"What is this?" Seuncheol asks as he waves around a letter nearly identical to Hansol's.

The boy looks over to a rather surprised looking Seokmin before turning to the new students with a smile, "That's Mr. Fox's letter, meaning you guys are now new players of the Fox Game! This will be your first of many rounds"

"Soonyoung..." Seokmin murmurs, trying to catch Soonyoung's attention through grabbing his shoulder but was seemingly ignored.

"Do you guys know what the Fox Game is like?" the three shook their head 'no', making Soonyoung continue, "The Fox Game is terrible. You should never trust anything Mr. Fox puts in his letters 'cause all it makes people do is hurt whoever is talked about in his letters. It's an extremely apathetic game where the players who aren't talked about hold the strongest positions."

The way he emphasized certain words with an unusually serious face made them feel rather anxious and worried. Soonyoung stared at them for a moment before smiling again, "Just kidding~! Man, that always gets newbies. Don't worry your pretty little heads over the contents of this week's letter."

Hansol looks at him questioningly, feeling rather confused over what the blond's personality is actually like seeing how there was just something... wrong with how he expressed certain things. He looks over to Seokmin, who smiles awkwardly.

"Now if you don't mind, you guys are big boys right? I'll be taking Seokmin for a bit to discuss guide things," and before Seokmin could have a say in the matter he was pushed away by Soonyoung, nearly crashing into two students who were entering the hallway.

"Are you okay, Jeonghan?" one of the students, a boy with orange hair asks worriedly.

The other, who they easily assumed to be Jeonghan, chuckled before tucking a strand of auburn hair behind his ear, "Don't worry Jisoo, they barely missed." He noticed how the three new transfer students were staring at him before he smiled at them kindly.

Jisoo easily caught them and walked over to them with Jeonghan following him. He smiled, "I'm guessing you three are the new transfer students? Hansol, Seuncheol, and Chan, as my father kept talking about," he points to each boy respectively, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Hong Jisoo, a senior and the son of the founder of this academy. This is Yoon Jeonghan, also a senior."

It wouldn't be a lie if Hansol had said he felt overly nervous when the son of the founder and a fairly pretty boy was standing right in front of him. He couldn't help but stutter, "Y-Yeah, I'm Chwe Hansol... um, you are aware about this Mr. Fox guy... right?"

He took note at how Jeonghan visibly flinched at the sight of the letter within their hands.

"Yes, but we don't really... participate in it..." Jisoo awkwardly laughs, "Although Jeonghan has played for at least one rou-"

"J-Jisoo... can we g-go... like now?" Jeonghan timidly pulls on the sleeve of Jisoo's uniform.

The orange-haired boy blanks for a moment before realizing, "Oh yeah! We have something to attend to, so see you around school, I guess..." Jisoo waves before leaving with Jeonghan following behind Jisoo quietly.

"I was kinda hoping to learn more about Jeonghan-hung and Jisoo-hyung. They seem really nice..." Chan murmurs in disappointment.

"I think so too..." Hansol agrees, leaving out his thought about how odd it was to see Jeonghan flinch at the mention of Mr. Fox.

"Hey... uh, guys?" Seungcheol looks at them with his eyebrows scrunched up. His gaze was on his letter.

Hansol looks at the letter before pulling the seal up to open the letter.

I wonder what Yoon Jeonghan has been doing, constantly limping out of the French classroom for the past five weeks with a purple mark barely hidden by his hair... Although, such a sight isn't rare, especially since his freshmen year in a variety of classrooms...

~ Mr. Fox

"What... What is this?" Hansol murmurs, automatically feeling hatred for such a thing written in the letter. He felt confused as to why the students at the Academy found the Fox Game fun when all it did was feel like a rumor.

As if on cue, the students in the hallway were whispering loudly and he saw at the end of the hallway how Jeonghan had his head down as Jisoo was now holding his hand to help him walk quicker through the hallway.

"I'm not gonna lie here: this seems very... mean and for all we know this could just be a lie," Chan murmurs as he folds up the letter and stuffs it into his pocket.

"What exactly is the point of this game...?" Seungcheol doesn't direct the question to anyone

"... I... I knew there was something wrong with this 'Fox Game'," Hansol muttered under his breath. He honestly felt frustrated that people treated what Mr. Fox says as truth. At this point, he felt disappointed that someone would stoop as low as turning rumors into a game.

"Don't worry, Hansol-ah, not everyone believes this... well, not us at least," Seungcheol pats the younger on the back, trying his best to be soothing.

"Yes but a majority of this school... they don't even realize that they're hurting Jeonghan...!" Hansol tried his best not to shout in frustration. He ends up groaning before crumpling up the letter before turning on his heel and walking away.

"Wait where are you going?!" Chan yelled loud enough for Hansol to hear but quiet enough for others to ignore.

"To Seokmin-ssi and Soonyoung-ssi!" Hansol yelled back before continuing to walk through the hallway.

 Vous devriez vous détendre! C'est seulement un jeu