L'Attaque

Play the Fox Game~! It's Oh-So Fun~! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

His classes went quickly and monotonously, reaching his final class, expecting to see Seungcheol but was surprised to see that the table he normally sat at was empty without a sign of neither Seungcheol nor Mingyu and Wonwoo. Hansol lets out a small sigh, wondering where he could've gone to go to this extreme of avoiding him.

"Um- will you be okay sitting by yourself?" Chan asked, taking notice to the table as well.

Hansol forces a smile, not wanting to worry the other, "It's fine. If not, Mr. Kim can always move me to a different spot."

"Okay..." Chan hesitantly moves away from Hansol and heads over to his respective seat. Hansol, slowly makes his way over to his chair before he sees Junhui quickly pass by him and pulls the chair that Hansol was suppose to sit in.

However, the room goes silent when the chair collapses as Junhui sits onto the chair, wooden splinters cutting deeply into his uniform. Hansol was about to ask Junhui if he was okay only to recieve a glare from Junhui before a sound could leave his mouth.

At that  moment, Jisoo and Jeonghan had walked into the room and saw the situation. Jeonghan immediately rushes past Hansol and kneels down, worriedly asking, "What happened, Junhu-"

"Don't talk to me, you filthy e. God you reek of men."

The younger could only helplessly watch as Jeonghan flinches away from the actor, who abruptly pushes himself up and quickly walks out of the classroom, pushing Jisoo aside in the process. The slam of the door causes the room to be filled with silence, the only sound being made coming from Jisoo rushing over to Jeonghan, helping the long-haired boy up as he insecurely pulls the collar of his dress shirt up.


By the time the last bell rang and they had left school premisces, Hansol immediately rushes over to the school nurse's office and barely catches sight of Junhui leaving the said room with a slight limp. The actor immediately takes notice, quickly turning away and walking quickly away, not daring to wait for Hansol, who had a difficult time catching up with Junhui.

"Hey, Junhui-ssi."

Silence.

"Dude!"

Silence.

"Don't you think that you were too harsh with Jeonghan-hyung?!"

That was the only thing that caused the actor to pause abruptly in his track, causing Hansol to run into his back. The younger backs away, rubbing his nose slightly, "Ugh- next time warn me that you're gonna stop."

"... How..." Junhui murmurs quietly, not daring to turn to face Hansol.

"No offense, but that was really pushing it. I mean, I know that you hate Jeonghan-hyu-" Hansol did not expect Junhui to turn around with wide eyes full of panic, stuttering an "I" before biting his lip and casting his gaze towards the floor. Carefully, Hansol asks, "You...?"

Junhui lets out a sigh, shaking his head, "Never mind. Don't bother me."

Hansol could feel his eyebrows scrunch up from confusion and slight annoyance, "Hey, don't say that. As far as I'm concerned, we're going to stand here until this misunderstanding is cleared because I'm not a big fan of you humiliating my friend in front of everyone, especially when he trusts you."

"I don't think you realize how little power you have in this academy," Junhui murmurs, turning to leave.

The younger knew better to not grab the other before a backlash happened. He still needed to ask something that bothered him though, "Do... Do you even care about Jeonghan-hyung?"

"THAT'S-"

Hansol jolts back at Junhui's sudden rise in voice, noticing how the fury in Junhui's expression quickly dimmed into disappointment, "That's none of your business. Don't go into every problem thinking that you can solve everything with a snap of a finger. Besides... people won't always be able to act the way they want to act..."

He notices how Junhui was gripping his fist so tightly that he was trembling before leaving the younger in silence. Hansol could only stand there and watch Junhui's figure become smaller and smaller, his words echoing in Hansol's mind.

"Hey, move outta the- Hansol? What are you doing here? School ended like 20 minutes ago. Club or something?" the younger was faintly able to recognize the curt voice belonging to Seungkwan, turning around to confirm it.

"Oh- uh- I was talking to Junhui-ssi..." Hansol could only murmur.

Seungkwan raised an eyebrow, "Really? Last time I checked Junhui-hyung hated everyone except Jeonghan-hyung." and immediately after that sentence he slapped his mouth own mouth shut.

Quickly taking notice to the sentence, Hansol quickly asks, "Wait, what do you mean 'last time'? And why are you addressing them as 'hyung'?"

"Er- well-"

The transfer student patiently waited as Seungkwan stumbled for words, "I... l-let's just say that 'last time' was a-a couple days ago...? That's all I can tell... o-other than that I don't associate myself with them anymore!"

"Seungkwan, please tell me the truth! I... this problem has really gone too far!" Hansol pleaded.

"'Pro...blem'...?" Seungkwan's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, "Wait, what 'problem' are you talking about?"

"You... You just said that Junhui-ssi hated everyone except Jeonghan-hyung, right? So... then why did Junhui-ssi call him a 'filthy e' then...?" Hansol asked, "Junhui-ssi shouldn't have said that if that were the situation."

"Oh my... How did this happen?! This shouldn't have happened!" Seungkwan yelled in a panicked way, surprising Hansol from his sudden outburst. Although he was surprised he was still confused even with that question, "I'm pretty sure... it would be connected to the Fox Game."

Oddly, Seungkwan calms down and showed confusion, "'The Fox Game'? Wha-"

"Hansol-ah!"

The two turned to see Jeonghan running up to them with an anxious expression with Jisoolagging behind him, who seemed more hesitant in contrast. Tiredly, Jeonghan asks, "W-Where's Junhui? Is he okay?!"

Jisoo catches up with Jeonghan, putting a hand on his shoulder, "J-Jeonghan, you... you need to stop this! He's only hurting you!"

"B-But...!"

As the two talked to each other, Hansol spares a glance to Seungkwan, he looks like he wants to add something to their conversation before closing his mouth and looking away from the two in an almost guilty manner.

"Hansol-ah..." Hansol looks back to Jeonghan, who has a pleading expression, "You don't think Junhui is bad... right?"

"Aahhh!"

The three turned to Seungkwan, who had let out a groan of annoyance, a strict apathetic face now showing instead of a guilty one, "This is annoying! Don't try to solve your annoying love in front of me!"

"Wait, Seung-"

"See ya."

Hansol could only feel bewildered at the sudden change in attitude before realizing that Jeonghan and Jisoo were still there, turning back to them to see that Jeonghan seemed more hurt than before. The younger desperately wanted to clear up the misunderstanding, wanting to say something before Jisoo interrupts him.

"Come on, things have changed. You know that everything is different now," Jisoo holds out his hand to Jeonghan, the latter responding by slowly reaching up and weakly grabbing it. Jisoo turns back to Hansol, "I'm so sorry that you had to see all of this, Hansol-ah. See you later... I guess..." hesitantly, he turns away with a silent Jeonghan reaching up with his other hand to clutch onto Jisoo's sleeve.

He could only feel frustration in the empty hallway, letting out a groan as he lays his weight against the wall, slowly slumping at the feeling of defeat.

 Avez-vous cru que le jeu est facile? Non, c'est assez difficile avec ces gens