Travailler Ensemble

Play the Fox Game~! It's Oh-So Fun~! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

By the time Hansol had not found the familiar sight of Seokmin and Soonyoung, he felt a bit frustrated when the bell that signalled for class to start rang. He grumbles a bit as he begrudgingly turns around to go find his 1st period elective class of art history in Class A-6.

Eventually, he finds the sign with A-6 on it, entering the room and taking a quick scan of who was in his current period. Hansol was a bit disappointed to not see Seungcheol in the classroom but noticed Jisoo and Jeonghan in the back row of the classroom and chatting with each other and Junhui silently sitting in a desk near the back corner of the room.

He quietly goes over to an empty seat in the front and watches as the art teacher walks in. The teacher had long black hair that partially covered his name tag that was clipped onto his chest pocket, barely being able to see 'Choi Minki' and a profile picture on said name tag.

"Okay class, if you're new I am Mr. Choi- call me Minki-hyung or oppa if you like since we're closer in age than you think- and if you're unfamiliar with my classes, I usually start off with a paired project on a specific art style to get everyone use to their classmates," he says in an absent-minded way as he takes out a piece of paper from his bag, "And no, you do not get to choose your partners. Randomizing pairs is called socializing people."

Hansol hears the class groan simultaneously before he listens to Minki drone on with the list before reaching the end of the list, "And Jeonghan is paired with Hansol. I'm giving you guys thirty minutes to grow accustomed with your partners."

Well what was his luck to be partnered with the one person who was talked about in today's Mr. Fox's letter. He inwardly sighs before seeing the familiar auburn-haired boy pulling up a chair to his desk.

"Um- hey..." Jeonghan greets with an awkward smile, "Chwe Hansol, right?"

"Yeah. I'm surprised that you remember my face," he tries to smile in a comfortable way and is glad to see the other's shoulders relax.

"That's good. It would have been really bad if I went to the wrong person," Jeonghan looks down to the desk in an uncomfortable way and Hansol realizes why the other was acting like so.

He leans in a bit to catch Jeonghan's attention before whispering, "I don't believe him."

Jeonghan visibly jolts at what he whispered. He hesitatingly meets Hansol's gaze before whispering back, "E-Excuse me...?"

"I don't believe what this Mr. Fox guy said," Hansol whispers in a serious tone naturally, "I don't like assumptions without confirmation, neither do I like name-calling, so just relax, okay?"

It was obvious that Jeonghan had a hard time believing what he said, showing a want of believing in him but his instincts telling him other-wise.

Honestly, Hansol was panicking a bit on the inside, trying his best to not seem like a guy who would manipulate the victim and only came up with a last minute thought, "I promise." He held out his pinky.

There was a short moment of silence between the two before Hansol realized what he just did and blushing bright red before sputtering an explanation, "Ah- er- um- I-I-I have a l-little sist-ter so- uh- p-pinky promises a-are kinda n-normal between u-us.... y-yeah..."

The long-haired boy stares at his pinky blankly before chuckling, "That's cute. Don't worry about it, I have a little sister too." He wraps his pinky around Hansol's, making him sigh in relief that he gave off the right message.

"Are you sincere about this?" Jeonghan asks again.

"Well I can't take my pride back as a manly man ever again so yes I'm very sincere about this," and he felt happy that Jeonghan lets out a chuckle again. It did feel like he doesn't really smile freely with such a letter being sent out.

They hear a chair move next to them and look over to see Jisoo settling himself onto the chair.

"Jisoo? Shouldn't you be with your partner?" Jeonghan asks, to which the other laughs awkwardly, "Well you know Junhui-ssi, he doesn't seem willing to- well- socialize... We kind of just agreed for me to do the research and for him to make the presentation..."

"Really?" Jeonghan looks back to the classroom to stare worriedly at the other before Minki walks over while covering the microphone of his phone, urgently saying, "Jeonghan, Tzuyu-ssi needs to meet up with you." The sentence made Jeonghan pack up quickly, shouting an apology to the two before leaving the room quickly with Minki.

"Hey- uh- Jisoo-hyung, you don't believe in Mr. Fox's letters, right...?" Hansol asked.

"That's really hard to say... I mean-" never before had Hansol been so annoyed with school bells.

"Ugh, I have Honors Biology next... Tell me another time...?" he asked.

"If we do see each other again then why not," Jisoo smiled.


Hansol wonders if all of his teachers will be obsessed with starting off projects to get everyone to socialize. He honestly wouldn't have minded a second time around if his partner didn't glare at him on first sight.

"I'm Hansol..." he awkwardly introduces himself.

"Seungkwan." the other replies curtly, not even bothering with eye contact.

"What do you want to do for the subject...?"

"Don't care. You pick."

The attitude was getting on Hansol's nerves honestly but he managed to mumble while twirling his pencil around with his fingers, "Okay... then let's go with plant anatomy... When should we work together...?"

"You do the research and I'll put together the presentation. It's a hassle to try to figure out a meeting time outside of class," Seungkwan left no room for him to question as he simply turns his attention to his phone.

So this is what Jisoo felt like with Junhui, huh... Hansol internally sighs before remembering that he needed to figure out a time and place for him and Jeonghan to work together, which shouldn't be a problem if he at least finds Jisoo during lunch.

He spares a glance over to Seungkwan, really wanting to be on friendly terms with the other but it seemed easier said than done.

"Did you read today's letter about Jeonghan?"

"Yeah. It happened again?"

"Well I'm honestly not that surprised. The seniors keep talking about how they always see him with a different guy."

"Oh, he's one of those kind of guys. That's disappointing."

The group behind him giggles, going on to talk about Jeonghan, making Hansol grip his pencil tightly. He knew that he really did need to find Jisoo to talk about the Fox Game later.

 Vous ne devriez pas être avec eux. Reste loin de lui