Pas de Réponses

Play the Fox Game~! It's Oh-So Fun~! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

After having 5th period with Jisoo, they said 'see you later' before going off to different directions; Jisoo headed towards the auditorium while Hansol headed towards the main building to look for Class C-10. When Hansol entered the classroom, he was glad to see Chan in his literature class at least. The younger looks up from his desk and waves at Hansol, who smiled as he walked over to sit in a desk next to Chan's.

"I'm glad to finally see someone familiar," Chan grinned.

"Yeah, me too. What do you have for next period?"

"Oh I have music."

"Cool. Me too."


However, Hansol did not expect that everyone that he had met today were in his music class. He was a bit clueless as to what to do when at the back-right of the room Jeonghan was waving over to him with a smile with Jisoo sitting by him, Seokmin and Soonyoung were chatting in the front-left corner of the room, while Seungcheol was staring at him expectantly in the front-right corner of the room with Mingyu and Wonwoo sitting by him.

"Uh- hyung, what do we do?" Chan asked before they heard the door close behind them.

They turn to see someone with beige-colored hair, his profile picture with 'Kim Jonghyun' hanging on a yellow lanyard that replaced his tie, "Choose anywhere to sit guys. We'll be moving around soon enough anyways since we'll be starting off with a group project."

Again? Hansol sighed inwardly before being pushed to a table with Chan where only a boy with light orange hair sat, who simply looked away from them in disinterest.

"Welcome to music class I will be your teacher for the year, Kim Jonghyun and go ahead and call me hyung or oppa if you'd like. I'm guessing you guys have plenty of teachers who have started off with paired projects.

"Well we're doing the same but the only difference for this one is that it will be in a group of four to five students and you guys will be planning for a performance relating to music in about... two weeks maybe?" he simply shrugs his shoulders and only then did Hansol realize how messy the teacher's desk was with the one neat thing being the instruments behind him and a list taped on his chalkboard.

And here Hansol was again, sitting at a table with his group in awkward silence as Seungcheol tried to figure out something.

"Okay then, so I guess I'm the messenger or something..." Seungcheol sighed before clearing his throat, "Mingyu-ah, Wonwoo-ah, this is my penpal since elementary school, Chwe Hansol. Hansol, this is Kim Mingyu and Jeon Wonwoo."

"Um- hi," Hansol offered a shy smile, hoping to try to understand the situation during lunch.

"Nice to meet you," Mingyu said as Wonwoo nodded, making Hansol sweat a bit more due to being nervous as it felt like they were kind of glaring at him.

"Let's try to get along here, okay?" Seungcheol asked with a sigh, "So, what are we gonna do about the project?"

"Mr. Kim said anything music-related, right? So rap should count, right?" Mingyu suggested, his lack of expression still putting Hansol on edge a bit.

"You're into rap too?" Seungcheol asked in shock.

"Okay, so we're doing a rap performance then?" Wonwoo suddenly asked. Hansol swore he almost had a heart attack when he finally heard Wonwoo's deep voice before calming down.

Seungcheol nodded excitedly, "And we could even make our own original rap performance too! Hansol does make mixtapes!"

"Are you seriously putting all of the pressure of putting an original rap performance together in two weeks on your dongsaeng?" Hansol asked in pure disbelief, "I mean I understand that you're excited and all, but that's seriously too much pressure!"

"Hey hey hey, calm down, it's a group project, remember? We'll meet up as much as possible over the weekend. Plus he said 'maybe', and seeing right now as to how Jonghyun-hyung is... well, we'll have time, okay?" Mingyu asked.

"That's fine..." Hansol still couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, trying his best to not mind them staring his way.


He released a sigh as he exited the classroom with Seungcheol, "Jeez, how do you not sweat under their intense gazes?"

"Well I'm more of an extrovert then you are, plus..." Hansol looks over, seeing Seungcheol carefully speak, "They're not bad people... I know it... No matter how bad others put them to be... I just can't see that..."

There was a moment of silence before Hansol spoke up.

"Don't worry, I trust you, 'cause I know you have a good sense of judgement... kinda like a leader..."

Seungcheol simply snorts with a playful roll of his eyes, "More like a dad of some sort, because I don't think if you've noticed that I keep running after you... and I doubt that won't stop happening seeing how you didn't even notice your phone slip out of your pocket when we left."

Hansol immediately pauses, patting his pockets before groaning, "Just stay here and wait for me then!" He yelled before turning around and running back onto the school's campus.

Once he reached the classroom, he paused when he heard the sound of a piano. He quietly opens the door slowly and looks to the otherside of the classroom to see a familiar student with light orange hair playing it while singing an unfamiliar song.

Guenikka~ Nae mareun~ Neoreul da algo sipeo~
Neoreul noraehae U Hoo~ Neoreul noraehae U Hoo~
Ipsuri~ Mallado~ Halmareun haeyagesseo Baby~
Akkyeo neol~ Akkyeo neol~ Hyeongijeung nal jeongdoro~
Akkyeo neol~

"... M-hm, that's good..." the boy murmurs to himself, taking a pencil before both of them heard a (what was familiar to Hansol) ringtone coming from the table between them.

The boy widens his eyes at the sight of Hansol before glaring and saying sharply, "What do you want? Anyways, just get your phone and get out of here."

Hansol was having a hard time not to panic and trip over anything as he quickly walked to grab what felt like his phone to stuff into his pocket but paused to look up at the boy, "Um... I think it would be better if the song was more u-upbeat and funky... or something..."

He began to sweat more than necessary as the boy narrows his eyes, "And what is that suppose to mean?"

"Uh- th-that the lyrics d-don't fit the slow-beat music...?"

The boy simply stares at him for a moment before sighing.

"... Lee Jihoon..."

"W-What...?"

"My name's Jihoon, and I'm highly sure that I'm your 'hyung'," Jihoon huffs before swiveling his head back to the piano.

"Ah... I'm Chwe Hansol... er- bye."

There was only so much painfully awkward silence and glaring that Hansol could take for the day, so he slowly steps away before running out of the room, running into Seungcheol's back as he blindly ran out of school grounds.

"Dude, are you okay?" Seungcheol turns around and shakes Hansol by the shoulder's calmly.

"Y-Yeah... I-I... let's just go home..." Hansol sighs in defeat.


Hansol throws his bag onto the ground before falling onto his bed, staring at the ceiling and questioning if he really wanted to stay at Honnête Academy. He really hoped that Hangyeol had a better time with elementary school than he did.

It was really a gray situation where if he did stay there then he maybe- just maybe- could figure out how to solve the problem about Mr. Fox. However, because that chance was rather slim that meant if he fails he would be forced to listen through more rumors and more people being victims to them.

He groans before sliding his phone out of his pocket before feeling something odd tumble out of his pocket.

Confused, he sits up and looks down to the side of his lap to see a chess piece. Hansol picks up the chess piece and saw that it was a white pawn, but there was something odd with it.

Lightly running his thumb over the surface of the pawn's head, he felt intricate carving on it and could make out the letters 'CVH'.

 Rendez le moi, s'il vous plaît- oh- et prétendez qu'il n'a jamais existé