Défie Moi

Play the Fox Game~! It's Oh-So Fun~! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Hansol takes a look around the hall, remembering the warning from Soonyoung and Seokmin that to be wary if anyone is around this hallway and to not enter the room if so as to keep suspicion away. His shoulders still felt heavy from the problem before he reached the room but still carried on to enter the room, greeted with the sight of Soonyoung standing and staring at the board and Minghao sitting at the table inside of the room.

"Oh, there you are. Sorry we couldn't meet up during lunch since Seokmin wasn't at school yet and the janitor suddenly decided to clean up this room. By the way, what took you so long?" Soonyoung turned around and asked.

"Er- problems..." Hansol murmurs as he takes a seat besides Minghao.

"You look tired..." Minghao said quietly.

"Well as an official member of this club, one problem in this academy spreads like wildfire, so tell us. Trust me, it'll probably help," Soonyoung walks over and sits on the edge of the other side of the table.

The younger thought about the stressful confrontation before carefully saying, "I needed to talk to Junhui-ssi about something that had to do with Jeonghan-hyung... the situation got more complicated than necessary though..."

He saw how shocked Soonyoung and Minghao looked when he mentioned them before Soonyoung looks anxious, "Oh noo no no no. You absolutely do NOT want to put Junhui and Jeonghan into one situation, you're just asking for another round of the Fox Game."

"I figured that out too late..." Hansol murmured in agreement.

At that moment, the door clicked open, a tired Seokmin walking through the door and tossing his bag over to the side after closing the door, "Sorry I'm late. I ran into a lot of trouble throughout the day, but I was thinking throughout the day that with Hansol-ah's new addition to our club, we should try something more daring."

Automatically the club looks confused at what Seokmin meant. Soonyoung speaks up with an unimpressed tone, "What do you mean 'more daring'? The most daring that we could get is reveal the truth that our 'Fox Game Assistants' Club is actually an 'Anti-Fox Game' Club, and no doubt that that would lead to screwing us over once Mr. Fox finds out about it."

Seokmin lets out a small sigh, "I know, but haven't you guys noticed already? It seems like someone has already challenged him."

"What does that mean?" Soonyoung asked but Hansol was able to understand what Seokmin meant quicker, "Wait, you're talking about the fact that there was suppose to be two letters today, right?"

He nods, "Two letters in one day is rare but it has happened before, so it's best to deduce that someone else is working anonymously. I was thinking that if someone has already made that move, then we should try making a move too rather than just finding out the identity of Mr. Fox."

Soonyoung continues to look unimpressed before letting out a sigh to tell that he didn't want to waste energy in trying to reject the idea, "We can't do anything rash if we do then. Anything rash would lead to the school going against us so we need to be subtle."

"Why don't we just saying that we're challenging him then?" Minghao spoke up, barely acknowledging the fact that Soonyoung corrected his grammar. He continues, "That way, if just that makes everything go bad, then we can try something else."

"That's... That's actually not that bad." Soonyoung seemed rather shocked but his attitude seemed to have changed by the time the sun was barely down for night to take over and they were still trying to figure out where to put the letter that they wrote. The blond was continually cursing under his breath, "This is a bad and stupid idea we really shouldn't be doing this God who knows what he'll do-"

"Hyung, you're hyperventilating," Seokmin patted the blond on the back worriedly.

"You're actually really pessimistic, aren't you?" Hansol turned around to Soonyoung, who hisses back, "Yes I am, but right now I'm not being 'pessimistic', right now I'm thinking logically! You've seen what he can do, haven't you?!"

Hansol looks at him for a moment before seriously answering back, "I have. That's why I want to stop it sooner."

Seokmin's hand was pushed away by Soonyoung before he lets out a sigh of frustration as he messes up his hair, "Okay, I understand that, but this isn't going to stop it any sooner this is going to make everything worse! Hansol-ah you're too curious for this world and being too curious will make you make irrational and erratic ideas! We're trying to find a solution where there won't be a repeat of misfortunate events!"

A thump is heard from ahead of the hallway, Minghao's voice letting out a small 'oof' along with that thump. They turn away from the issue to see what happened in front of them, to which Hansol slightly regretted that he did do so.

In front of them stood Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Seungcheol, the latter immediately taking notice to Hansol's presence before avoiding eye contact. Mingyu quickly says 'sorry' as he helps Minghao stand up again. Wonwoo looks over to the three, his eyes narrowing slightly at them, "What are you guys doing so late after school?"

Surprisingly, Soonyoung answers back with his fake bright attitude, "Oh, we were just having a club meeting so don't mind us. What were you guys doing?"

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, showing that he obviously knew that Soonyoung's bright attitude is only a facade, "Picking up missing school work," before his gaze drifts over to Hansol, making him freeze on the spot from the sudden attention. He looks back to Soonyoung, saying in a curt manner, "Don't drag that kid into your stupid club, it's disgusting."

Hansol suddenly realized that this was the worst moment to meet with Seungcheol, especially with the fact that he noticed how Seungcheol flinched and looked hurt at the idea that Hansol was going to 'teach' the Fox Game to new students when it was the game that tore their friendship in the first place.

This day has become worse and worse... I'd be surprised if this day grew even worse... that was where Hansol remembered that he jinxed it when he barely saw Mingyu snatch their letter meant for Mr. Fox out of Minghao's hand, "What's this?"

"G-Give that back!" Minghao protested as he tried to get it back but Mingyu only put it out of Minghao's reach before turning his back to the Chinese student.

"'To: Mr. Fox'..." Mingyu read out loud from the front of the envelope.

"... Disgusting," Wonwoo muttered under his breath before walking away with loud footsteps, Seungcheol sparing a sad look to Hansol before following Wonwoo.

"Well, you've heard him. I'm gonna confiscate this from you guys," Mingyu waved the envelope slightly before putting it in his blazer and chasing after his friends.

The tense atmosphere lasted for a little while longer before they all sighed tiredly except Soonyoung, who simply groaned out, "I told you! Now who knows what the hell they'll do with that!" Instead of taking offense, Hansol thought that he should've apologized instead of doing anything that day.

 Il est intéressant... Maintenant dites moi, qu'est-ce que vous planifiez de faire