A Frantic Breakfast

Hold My Hand And Don't Let Go

"What happened tonight?" A very sleepy Hoseok asked rubbing his eyes and dragging his feet inside the kitchen where most of the boys were having breakfast.

Jimin shrunk on his chair and appeared suddenly incredibly passionate by his cereals but nobody noticed.

Except maybe for Jin.

But Jin always noticed everything. He was good at that.

"Haven't you been to the bathroom yet?" Namjoon asked without looking up at his friend.

"What does it have to do with- Hold on."

He took a glance at Taehyung who was happily biting in his buttered toast like a child.

Two sharp fangs were digging inside the soft bread and his crimson red eyes were sparkling with delight. Understanding fell upon Hoseok's face and he smirked.

 

"Our little Jiminie had troubles finding sleep?" He asked playfully while walking to his seat, winking at the said boy whose chin was starting to reach the level of the wooden table.

For one moment he wondered which was redder between his eyes and his cheeks.

"Hoseok that's not funny." Snapped Namjoon throwing an angry glare at Jimin and Hoseok who recovered a serious face almost instantly, sitting on his chair and pouring milk in his cup. Seokjin sighed, put his bowl in the sink to which he was leaning against, his two long legs crossed.

"What are Yoongi and Jungkook doing? They are going to be late." He complained while walking out.
 

The room fell silent.
 

"Jimin if nothing changes next month we will have to take an important decision. And you know what I mean." Namjoon stated stirring his coffee.

Jimin's face got redder but not of embarrassment anymore.
 

"I DON'T WANT TO GO SEE A DOCTOR AND YOU KNOW THAT! Who do you think I am?! A baby who can't take care of himself! He's going to take all my blood, make me answer hundreds of stupid questions and put me in a cell like some kind of animal! I. DO. NOT. WANT!" The young man shouted slamming his hand on the table empathizing each word of his last sentence.

 

“Jimin your voice!” Shouted Jin from the hallway.
 

"Then show us that you can get better! Namjoon shouted back, eventually taking his eyes off his beverage to shoot two burning eyes at Jimin. I can't, and nobody in his house neither, bear to take care of you running away in the night potentially hurting yourself or worse, a human, every damn full moon! Why that front door was even opened by the way?! Who let the front door open?! We can't let him have free access to the streets of Seoul like that!! You all know how dangerous an uncontrollable vampire like him can be!!"

 

Namjoon's words shattered the younger's heart. He answered in a strong shout, got up so violently his chair toppled and fell in a resounding noise on the floor, threw his dishes in the sink and hurried to his room.

Came in Jungkook who almost got hit by Jimin storming out. With his messy dark chocolate brown hair and his little fang pointing out Jungkook was by far one the most adorable vampire of his age. However at that moment he looked everything but cute.

 

"Hyung be careful of what you say, trust me, what you just told him definitely hurt him more than you think. You might have forgotten what this period of transition feels like but for us it is very hard and I can't even figure out the distress he can be putting up with." The youngest noted slumping on his chair and reaching for the jar of orange marmalade.
 

"There" said Taehyung pushing the tray of warm toasted bread closer to his friend who thanked him.

 

Namjoon looked rather uncomfortable. He had realised his mistake as soon as the words left his mouth. Of course he did not sincerely think Jimin was some kind of beast that needed to be kept in cage. He simply cared too much and was too bad at feelings to handle the situation. How ironical when he was known as the boy who had every girl of his music university at his feet.

 

He scoffed and walked out just when Jungkook let out a gasp.

"Damn it I bit my lip again! Why can't I get used to those fangs?!" He complained looking down at his stained toast from which he had taken his first bite. And it was welcomed by Hoseok's and Taehyung's chuckles that Yoongi eventually passed the open door of the kitchen.