|9|

[HIATUS] Bad At Being Good
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Dahyun-ah!!" Dahyun heard her name being called out from behind her even through her earphones. She took them out and turned around quickly to match the voice she heard to the body that was running up to her.

"Oh. Mina-chan. What's up?"

"Are you heading home?"

"Ne. Why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to buy a gift for my..erm...friend," Mina said hesitantly on the 'friend' part, but smiling hopefully at Dahyun.

"Hm, I don't have anything I need to do today, so sure, why not?"

---

"Wonwoo-ah," Wonwoo heard his name being called from across the hall and he turned around and saw Mingyu walking up to him.

"Oh, hey buddy," he said.

"Let's go out today. It's Friday," Mingyu requested.

---

Dahyun and Mina were on the bus that took them into town. Dahyun had never been into the main part of town before and was kind of nervous.

Mina noticed Dahyun's nervous expression and squeezed her hand.

"It'll be okay Dahyun, don't worry, we won't lose each other!"

"I can't believe you're not even Korean, or from Korea and know these streets better than I do," they both laughed at Dahyun's comment.

They stopped at a marketplace where there were dozens of vendors that were selling everything from food to clothes. Dahyun was amazed at how much business they had.

"So, what does this friend of yours like?" Dahyun asked, getting straight to business.

Mina tapped her chin.

"I remember he told me he likes to draw. A lot."

"Ohh, HE?" Dahyun wiggled her eyebrows at Mina and Mina blushed like crazy and became flustered.

"Ahh! Dahyun, stop!" Mina yelled embarrassingly, shielding her ears from Dahyun's cringe worthy words.

"Arasso, arasso. Okay, so let's look for something like that. Anything else?"

"Hmm. He likes watching movies, like me!"

---

Wonwoo checked his phone for the time: 5:47 PM

"Did you have plans? Mianhe," Mingyu apologized to his friend who was walking alongside him.

"No, I don't. Why would I agree if I did, pabo," Wonwoo responded, making Mingyu smile.

"But there was this movie that I wanted to watch that comes out today playing at 6," Wonwoo said, checking his watch again.

"Well, too late because here we are," Mingyu said.

They arrived at a park with a stage set up. It looked like a concert.

"Omo. Standing Egg is having a free concert?" Wonwoo asked, surprised, but smiling widely.

"You know, if you weren't into girls, I would think that you were taking me on a date," said Wonwoo who nudged Mingyu and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah well it if wasn't your birthday, then maybe," Mingyu joked back with a slight smile.

---

They passed by a waffle station and ordered some str

Please log in to read the full chapter