#6: Feelings

My Lover, Your Babysitter

#6: Feelings

"Mark..." Jackson whispered into the older's ear causing him to scrunched his face cutely, starting to stirred up from his deep sleep.

Jackson chuckled at the cuteness before whispering again, this time round poking his cheek a few times.

"Hmm.." Mark mumbled before slowly opening his eyes, surprised to see the younger smiling fondly down at him, faces inches apart.

"Good morning, boyfriend!" Jackson greeted with a teasing voice which caused the older to smile before reaching out for his bolster and hit him a few times.

"Good morning to you too, Mr Wang." Mark muttered as he chuckled seeing the younger pouted over his bolster hits.

"You are mean, I even took the time to wake you up." Jackson complained, dropping himself down on top of Mark whose luckily still in lying down position.

"You are the one who started it, don't complain. What time is it now?" Mark answered, hands unconsciously reached out to play with Jackson's hair.

"It's already nine." Jackson said, finding himself relaxing with his head on top of the older's stomach area, it was somehow warm and cozy to him.

"Nine? I need to make breakfast.” Mark panicked, he was about to jump out of bed but luckily Jackson managed to stop him by grabbing his wrist, immediately pausing his movement.

“Don’t worry, it’s done. I wake you up to join me for breakfast.” Jackson informed before finally jumping back on his feet before dragging the surprise older out of his room.

“Wow..” Mark muttered in awed when he saw the two servings of english breakfast on the table accompanied by a pitcher of orange juice and glasses.

“Take a seat, let’s eat.” Jackson said, smiling in satisfaction upon seeing the older’s reaction to his prepared breakfast.

“Jade?” Mark questioned after taking a seat, not spotting the usually excited child anywhere since he exited the room.

“She still asleep, I thought it was fine to let her sleep in since it’s Sunday afterall.” Jackson answered as he poured a glass of juice for Mark who muttered a soft ‘thank you’ in return.

“She seems drained out from last night, she did sleep at almost two am.” Mark commented, talking about last night that ended at almost three since they kind of had a marathon.

It was around last week that Jackson come up with the idea of Saturday nights being their movie night since all of them clearly enjoys movie and it was a great way to spent time and bond with Jade during the weekends

Jackson nodded, smiling at the thought of the child before they heard faint footsteps and out come a sleepy Jade from her room.

“Daddy...Papa..” Jade called out sleepily, rubbing her eyes as she slowly make her way to them with Jackson still wowed by the fact his daughter had been calling Mark, ‘Papa’.

“Here, dear.” Mark called, arms open wide in position to scooped the child up and seated her on his lap.

“Good morning.” Jade greeted with a small smile after she was on Mark’s lap, looking at her Daddy and Papa.

“Good morning, Bunny/Dear.” The couple replied at the same causing the child to giggled while Jackson and Mark just share a look, grinning.

Knowing that he needs to cook up the child’s breakfast, Jackson was about to get up but he suddenly feel a hold on his wrist since his hands were on the table.

“Don’t worry, she can share with me.” Mark said, assuring the younger who was hesitant at the idea of his daughter disturbing other’s breakfast but seeing how Jade was super delighted to be feed by Mark, he didn’t press on the matter and settle down to continue enjoying his breakfast

“Bunny, do you want milk or juice?” Jackson asked, grinning at the fact that his daughter is totally enjoying his cooking.

“Juice, please.” Jade answered, earning a nod from her Daddy before he quickly when to the kitchen to grabbed Jade’s cup, pouring her the drink.

“Why did you suddenly make breakfast?” Mark suddenly asked, eyeing the younger suspiciously since he just analyze how weird it is to wake up to a breakfast prepared by Jackson Wang.

It was the first time for him so it was definitely out of the norm to see Jackson cooking for them.

“Wow, I’m trying to be romantic here and someone don’t appreciate, thanks.” Jackson muttered, faking a hurt expression while Mark just rolled his eyes, Jade watching them.

“Aww, I’m lucky to have a boyfriend like you, thank you boyfie.” Mark cooed playfully, pinching hard on Jackson’s nose that it turn slightly red.

“Daddy look so cute.” Jade muttered, chuckling at the red nose before she climbs down and go over to Jackson’s lap.

She seems to had fun lightly poking the red nose while Jackson just pouted, complaining to his daughter at how Papa is being a meanie.

Mark just smiled watching the pair where Jackson is feeding Jade now, they just looked too adorable together especially when they squabble over random things since Jackson is more childish than Jade.

"Yi En" Jackson called out after the pair done squabbling, Jade now happily eating her daddy's scrambled eggs.

Mark hummed in reply, looking straight at the younger with a questioning face while Jackson mustered up the courage to propose the idea.

"Do you want to go on a date today?" Jackson finally asked, somehow feeling nervous about asking the older out even though they are used to each other company by now.

"A date?" Mark exclaimed, a bit surprised since they are in a fake relationship so there wasn't really a need for them to go on a date for real.

"What do you think, of course with Jade?" Jackson urged on, he wasn't sure why he wanted this date, given their relationship but for him a simple date won't hurt anyone.

"It's been almost a month since we get together but we haven't even when on a first date." Jackson added, looking at the older who slowly nodded as he seemingly thinking about the suggestion.

"I guess, sure." Mark agreed, thinking that it won't be such a bad idea after all since they are going with Jade, it's just gonna be like another day out.

"Great!" Jackson grinned before happily telling Jade that they need hurry up so they can get ready to spend the day out with Papa.

####

"Good morning, Omma." Yugyeom greeted, taking a seat in his usual seat at the dining table before Mrs Choi quickly served him his morning coffee.

"Morning, Gyeom. Did you sleep well last night, dear?" Mrs Kim asked, smiling as she spread the butter and jam on the prepared toasts for her son.

"Yes." Yugyeom replied before taking a toast off his own plate and chew on it, not in the mood to chit chat especially knowing which topic gonna pop up.

"How was dinner with Soyeon last night, dear?" Mrs Kim asked, excited as she look at her child who internally groaned, knowing that he can't avoid that topic no matter what.

"It was fine bu.." Yugyeom tried to reject but before he even had a chance, his mother had cuts in and puts a definite on his answer.

"Great! We can go on and plan the engagement." Mrs Kim exclaimed, grinning ear to ear while Yugyeom just look at his mother, dumbfounded.

"What? Engagement? No! I don't even like her." Yugyeom exclaimed in pure disgust as he look at his mother who somewhat still indifferent towards his outburst.

"I thought you said she were fine." Mrs Kim said, nonchalantly as she sipped on her coffee while her son frowned at those words

"It was just that, it doesn't mean I like her. You clearly know who I like." Yugyeom hissed, he really couldn't stand being his mother's puppet any longer.

"What if I do? He clearly doesn't deserve you, what's more he is dating that trash now isn't he? Are you still gonna obsessed over that pest?" Mrs Kim said with a straight face, taunting her son who had his hands slowly balling into a fist.

"Why did you let that trash date Mark hyung? Why not me?" Yugyeom muttered out in a low tone, almost like a whisper as he stare intensely at the older lady who just smirked at that question.

"Isn't it perfect? A pest that's befitting for a trash like him, don't ever compare yourself to him. You are my son while he is just a trash that your late father picked up out of kindness. " Mrs Kim said before getting up, ready to exit the dining room but without a last reminder to her fuming son.

"I don't care how you do this but you better make this work and if I heard anything more about that pest. You gonna straight away get married, you can kiss the engagement goodbye." Mrs Kim said with a sly smile before finally walking away while Yugyeom hardly breath properly while trying to control his anger.

Sighing, Mrs Choi quickly clean up after Mrs Kim before leaving Yugyeom alone with his thoughts.

####

“Papa!!!” Jade called out happily, waving to Mark who gladly returned the wave before she slides down happily as her daddy waited for her at the bottom, ready to catch her.

When she finally reached the bottom, she was instantly in Jackson’s arm before the younger throws her lightly in the air before catching, causing Jade to giggled gleefully.

When they left the house earlier, they don’t really have a plan so when Jade asked if they could go to the big playground, they agreed as the child could use some time to play with Jackson since he had been very busy recently therefore didn’t had much time with her.

He smiles as he watch how now Jackson is blowing bubbles for the child, Jade running freely to pop it in excitement while he was seated on the bench, quietly listening to some music on his earpiece.

They played for a while until Mark saw the younger headed his way looking a bit tired out while Jade still busy blowing bubbles.

“Gosh, so tired. I feel so old.” Jackson muttered out like an old man causing Mark to chuckled before pulling a water bottle from the bag filled with snacks and water that they got from a convenience store along the way here.

“Thanks.” Jackson muttered, smiling softly at the older before he gulped down the water.

Mark returned the smile before going back to focusing on watching the child who's riding the slide again , bubble bottle seating at the side.

As he quietly watches Jade plays, Jackson find himself staring at Mark's face, admiring his attractive features.

He could clearly see why Yugyeom is obsessed about the older aside for his astounding look, he has such a great personality too.

“Why are you staring at me?” Mark's voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

“Why can't I, hmm..” Jackson teased, sliding in closer to the older who looks a bit flustered by their closeness since Jackson's face it's just right in front of him, smiling in amusement.

“Relax, Yi En. It's not like I'm gonna eat you up." Jackson chuckled, wrapping his arm casually around the older's shoulder instead when he notice Mark stiffen up.

“You really like teasing me, don't you?" Mark said, playfully glaring at the younger who just pouted.

“Hey, don't blame me. You looked too cute, all flustered like this. My heart can't handle it." Jackson exclaimed, dramatically causing Mark to shooked his head.

“Drama." The older said, smiling before taking a sip out of his own bottle while Jackson just smile, eyes finding it's way back to Jade.

“You know, you never really tell me what actually happened between Yugyeom and Jade for her to be acting like that, that day.." Jackson asked, breaking the peaceful silence between them for the last few minutes.

Mark looked at the younger in surprise, didn't expect him to bring up this topic here.

“Well, it's my fault actually. I asked her to help me serve a bottle of soda to him but he took it from her so harshly, snatching it out of a hold without even a smile. It really hurts her feelings to be treated that way." Mark decided to explained, he knows that he needs to tell the younger sooner or later.

Jackson sighed it's not like as if he didn't expected that coming from Yugyeom but still he expected the other to give the child a chance.

“Can I ask you something? " Mark asked, looking straight at the younger who slowly nodded, he got a feeling that this talk gonna turn heavy real soon.

“Why does Mrs Kim and Yugyeom seems to dislike her so much? She even told me about how she overheard your conversation with Jaebum back in the States on how nobody welcome her back home.” Mark asked, looking at the younger with full of curiosity.

Jackson was shocked to hear that since he clearly didn't want her to know, he didn't want to make her feel more unwanted than she already is.

“She was a child out of a one night stand, they were ashamed when I told them about her. She was just a mistake or a burden in their eyes.” Jackson said, as his eyes watches his princess sadly while the older nodded, understanding what the younger meant.

“Well, it's their loss. She is definitely a gift in my eyes, a gift that I never regretted receiving. If I didn’t had her, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. She makes me a better father and person in general.” Jackson added, pushing away those heavy feelings because it was useless to think about those people that doesn’t matter in Jade’s life.

“She is a precious gift indeed.” Mark said with a soft smile, entangling their free hands together while both sets of eyes on Jade who's now happily playing in the sandbox.

They stayed like that for a bit, feeling warmness from each other hands while enjoying the slight breeze, watching the child happily playing with the sands.

It wasn’t until a tired out Jade runs towards them that they untangled their hands with Mark welcoming the child straight into his arms.

Jackson watches as Mark dust off the sand from the child before retying the messy ponytail while listening to how Jade struggled to blow a giant bubble earlier.

It was a sight that he can watch forever without getting tired, the adoration that they had for each other really makes Jackson feel like he picked the right person to stayed by Jade’s side.

He quickly reached out for Jade’s jelly drink before opening it for the child which earned him a quick ‘thank you’ and a peck on his cheek before she slowly sipped on the drink, resting her body on Mark’s chest.

“Chips.” Jackson announced as he teared open a bag, feeding one to Jade who happily received it before taking one to feed Mark, earning a raised eyebrows from the other.

“Hey, I’m trying to be romantic here. Hurry up!” Jackson urged on causing Mark to chuckled before opening his mouth, it was weird to be feed by the younger.

“Good boyfie.” Jackson cooed before continuing to feed Jade and Mark while the older just rolled his eyes at slightly annoying boss.

“I’m not your pet.” Mark pointed out, playfully glaring at the younger who just smile in amusement before closing in on him to whisper.

“But you are mine…” Jackson whispered playfully into his ear causing Mark to smile at the so called seduction done by his boss, he sounded cute rather than y.

“Gross.” Mark commented before sticking his tongue out at the pouting younger while Jade just laughed at her Daddy.

It wasn’t a date to fancy places but still it was enough for Mark, he was contented to spend the time with these people who had somehow bring more light and happiness into his life.

####

“Uncle JB!” Jade called out, waving to the secretary behind the desk as she and Mark approached the desk hand in hand.

“You guys are here.” Jaebum exclaimed as he got up to give the child a small hug before Jade run over to her Uncle Youngjae to do the same.

“Hey guys, he is in right?” Mark greeted, both secretaries before looking at Jaebum who instantly nodded, knowing who the ex-secretary referring too since Mark had called earlier just to check if he will be in for today.

“Let me call him out.” Jaebum said smiling which earned a soft ‘thanks’ from the other before he shifted his attention towards Youngjae, who's looking rather gloomy even though he was chatting animatedly to Jade.

“Youngjae hyung!” A familiar voice was heard, calling out for the secretary before Yugyeom appeared with a lady by his side, smiling at Mark when their eyes.

“Mark hyung, what are you doing here?” Yugyeom questioned, the moment he spotted the older infront of the secretary's desk area.

Before Mark even had a chance to answer, Jade’s squeal caught everyone’s attention as they watch her run into her Daddy’s arms.

“Bunny, what are you doing here?” Jackson asked after he greeted Mark with a slight squeeze on the waist with his free hand before keeping it there around his waist when he spotted that Yugyeom was watching them.

“We are here to bring you, lunch Daddy. You are busy with work so we cooked something special for you, right Papa?” Jade explained, looking at Mark who only nodded while smiling at the grinning younger beside him.

“You guys are the best.” Jackson said before pecking on both, Jade’s and Mark’s cheeks causing the child to giggled while Mark blushed hard at the fact that people are watching them.

“Gosh, you don’t have to make us feel jealous, man.” Jaebum commented, eyeing Jackson who just laughed while the others just stayed quiet including Youngjae who rarely stays quiet when it comes to teasing him.

When Jackson noticed that the lady were looking at Mark and Jade with curiosity, he decided it might be the right time to introduce them since she might ended being Yugyeom’s wife eventually.

“Soyeon shii, this is my boyfriend Mark and daughter, Jade. Mark, this is Soyeon shii, Yugyeom’s future fiance.” Jackson introduced them causing both to slightly bow before exchanging small smiles.

“Do we have a share, Cutie? I’m hungry too.” Jaebum asked, pouting which earned him a smack from Jackson again, eyeing him playfully.

“I think I packed enough for all.” Mark answered after laughing at the poor secretary who just rolled his eyes at the ‘abusive’ boss.

“If like that, let’s eat together at the small meeting room.” Jackson proposed the idea and not before long, they all ended up in the room enjoying Mark’s cooking.

Mark could feel Yugyeom’s eyes on him as they eat but when he looked his and Soyeon’s way, the younger was busy happily chatting with the lady that it doesn’t make sense to him.

He didn’t know what Yugyeom trying to achieve with all the shameless flirting and skinship in front of him but it wasn’t his business to care or not.

“Papa, Daddy aren’t sharing with me!” Jade complained as she tugged on Mark’s selves causing the older to glared at the younger seated at the other side of the child.

“But..but..but..it’s dumplings...it’s my favourite.” Jackson pouted sadly, using his puppy eyes but it was useless because Mark ain’t giving in.

“Wang Ka Yee, are you gonna torture your Bunny because of dumplings?” Mark said sternly at Jackson who only faked sob before giving some to Jade who cheered.

“Thank you, Daddy. I love you.” Jade said, pecking her daddy’s cheek before enjoying the dumplings with her rice while Mark smiled, eating his own pack of rice.

“Don’t worry, I will make more when we get home.” Mark said, reaching out to pacify the sulking boss who just nodded before rolling his chair over to other side just to sadly rest his head on Mark’s shoulder.

“Aww, how sweet!” Jaebum commented, smiling as he watches the cute couple while Yugyeom just rolled his eyes at the scene.

“You guys are so cute.” Soyeon commented softly, smiling as she admires the happy family in front of her that she hopes to achieve one day.

In the midst of everything, Mark did noticed how Youngjae hadn’t spoke at single word and his expression just keep on darkening as he watches them.

“Youngjae, how’s the food?” Mark asked, trying to strike up a conversation but the younger only nodded, letting out a small smile.

“Don’t you have a mouth? Why can’t you use it like every other day when you nagged non stop?” Jaebum commented, looking at Youngjae whose seated beside him before nonchalantly eat his rice.

“JB, give it a break. Just let it rest for today.” Jackson said out when he noticed the annoyed expression on Youngjae, it’s best not to provoke him anymore.

“Why? Doesn’t he always had something to pick on me? Why not today, cat got his tongue?” Jaebum exclaimed which instantly caused a loud slam onto the table as the other stands up, fuming in anger.

“Zip it if you don’t know anything.” Youngjae hissed before running out of the room causing Jackson to quickly run after him, leaving everyone else lost.

The atmosphere instantly dropped after that and as time passed, Mark can’t help but got worry so he excused himself, asking Jaebum to keep an eye on Jade before going out to look for the two.

When he finally spotted them in the pantry, he was about to enter but the words coming from Youngjae made him paused before hiding by the wall, just watching the two.

“I can’t take it, hyung. It hurts so bad, why must this happened to me?” Youngjae cried, tears rolling on his cheeks as Jackson desperately tries to calm him down.

“I’m sorry, I know it’s a bad idea but this is the only way to get Omma off my back. I’m sorry that I didn’t think of you, I’m so sorry Young.” Jackson apologized, pulling the younger into his arms as he rubbed his back.

“It’s not your fault, hyung.I know you are doing that for the best of everyone.” Youngjae replied as he tried to calm down, wiping his own tears while Jackson smile sadly at the younger.

“It’s only temporary, I assure you. If it’s too much of a burden, don’t think about it.” Jackson assured, patting the younger’s head while Mark feel like something pierce his heart, he didn’t want to hear nor witness anything any longer.

With heavy steps, Mark blindly makes his way back to the meeting room before plopping back down beside Jade who apparently was chatting with Jaebum who had wheeled over.

“Did you find them?” Jaebum asked, seeing how the other looked zoned out since he returned while Mark just shooked his head because he wasn’t in the mood to talk about what he witnessed.

Mark didn’t know why it hurts so much to witnessed that but somehow it felt like as if he was the cause of Youngjae’s pain and he didn’t like that, the fact that he might be blindly hurting the younger secretary without him knowing.


Hello Influffies! Seems like we are diving more into the whole Jackjae mystery soon so keep reading. Are you guys expecting a twist or not? I also hope you guys enjoy Markson's date evethough it's nothing fancy. Don't forget to share your feels down below and sorry for not replying to last chapter's comments as I'm down with flu so I'm in lazy mode, forgive me >_<
Thank you for reading, upvotes and subscribing like usual, see you next week hopefully.
<3 InfinitelyCassie