#11: Reality

My Lover, Your Babysitter

#11: Reality

 

"Good luck, Bunny!" Jackson cheered on as the child nodded excitedly before carefully making her way into Mark's room.

 

She smiled when she was greeted with the sight of the soundly asleep Mark, slowly climbing herself on top of the bed before poking her Papa's cheeks.

 

"Papa." Jade called out a few times, giggling when Mark started stirring and scrunching his nose cutely before his eyes finally slowly opened, staring at her.

 

Mark immediately break into a smile when Jade's face greeted him, pulling the child into his embrace before tickling her which caused the five year old to breakout in laughter.

 

"Good morning, Papa." Jade managed to greet after Mark stop his tickle attacks, the babysitter already up in a seating position with the child in his lap.

 

"Good morning, dear. Why are you up so early?" Mark asked, patting her head after checking the alarm clock seating on top of his bedside drawer.

 

"It's a surprise, come." Jade answered with an excited grin before jumping off the older's lap, attempting to help her Papa off the bed after she got off the bed herself.

 

Mark chuckled at the cuteness before slowly sliding off the bed and let Jade have his hand before she leads the way to dinning table where Jackson was clearly waiting with a grin on his face.

 

"Surprise! Special breakfast by Daddy and Jade." Jade exclaimed excitedly and Mark was beyond surprise at what greeted him on the table, it was covered with delicious types of american breakfast available, a bigger scale than the english breakfast from before.

 

"Wow, someone goes all out I see." Mark teased, smiling at the younger who just smiled sheepishly before helping Jade in her chair beside the older.

 

"I'm just being a good boyfriend you know, I need to make it up for last night." Jackson said softly before lightly pulling and plopping Mark into his seat.

 

"I appreciate the effort and thought, thank you." Mark commented, looking at the younger who just nodded as he pour out the juice in both, Mark's and Jade's glasses.

 

"What would you like to have first?" Jackson asked, looking at Mark with those excited and shining eyes that the ex-secretary find adorable.

 

"Croissant with jam and butter, please." Mark said after scanning through the variety, seeing all these choices makes him reminisce the time he spent in State for college.

 

"Alright, what about you, Bunny?" Jackson asked as he cut the croissants to prepare Mark's serving while the child thinks hard, it was hard to choose with that many choices.

 

"Same but with nutella, please." The child answered after seeing how delicious the croissant look after staring at her Daddy spreading the butter and jam.

 

"Roger." Jackson answered, smiling as he work on the croissants while the duo enjoyed their scrambled eggs while waiting for him.

 

The breakfast continued on in comfortable silence as everyone savour the rare delicious breakfast that all missed since it's been a while since they had a full out american breakfast.

 

"Fruits salad!" Mark announced, reappearing from the kitchen to join the father and daughter pair on the couch for their movie marathon since they missed it last night so they decided to have it today straight right after their hearty breakfast.

 

They let Jade starts with a round of Finding Nemo due to her insisted request with her puppy eyes before moving to others movies, Jackson found himself almost yawning as he stares at the movie that he probably watched a hundred times.

 

"Sleepy, huh?" Mark commented before popping a piece of strawberry into Jackson's mouth while the younger only nodded as he munch, head plopping down to rest on Mark's shoulder.

 

"Why did we let her watch this again?" Jackson asked lazily, letting Mark popped another piece into his mouth as he stare at the child seated on the floor, absorbed into the movie.

 

"It's because we love her, idiot." Mark answered with a chuckle before feeding himself a spoonful of the fruits while he heard Jackson sigh softly.

 

"Right, you only love her...not me" Jackson sighed dramatically, making Mark immediately feeling flustered because he didn't know whether the other is joking or for real.

 

Jackson just looked up before smiling at the clearly flustered older before going closer to whisper into Mark's ear.

 

"It's fine, either way you are mine." Jackson whispered almost too seriously that Mark immediately turned to look at him but their lips ended up bumping into each other instead.

 

Mark's eyes opened up in shock before immediately pulling away, looking elsewhere while Jackson just smirked as he watched the blushing older.

 

"Your lips tasted sweet, Yi En. It must be those fruits doing it's job." Jackson teased causing the older to quickly smack him on the arm out of embarrassment before playfully glaring at him.

 

"Can you not? She's going to hear us." Mark scolded lightly, relief at the fact that Jade was too absorbed that she didn't witness any of that happening before.

 

"Ah, you want it in private huh? I understand." Jackson teased again causing Mark to just shooked his head at the annoying younger before stuffing his mouth with a grape this time

 

"Gross.” Mark commented, sticking his tongue out at the amused Jackson who just plopped his head back on Mark’s shoulder, getting comfortable beside the older.

 

“Hey, have you seen a gross person this hot like me, I don’t think so.” Jackson muttered in his defence causing the other to smile at those words before resting his own head on top of the younger.

 

“What can I do when my boyfriend is too full of himself?” Mark sighed jokingly causing the younger to rolled his eyes before breaking into a smile.

 

“Hey, be glad that at least I’m hot even if I’m full of myself, at least it’s the truth you know.” Jackson commented, not letting Mark have the win this time round.

 

“I didn’t say you are not you know.” Mark said with slightly pink cheeks, glad the younger can’t see it in their current position.

 

“Oh, interesting.” Jackson teased, hooking his arm around the quiet older beside him before quickly stretching his head to peck the older’s pink cheek.

 

“What was that for?” Mark asked, surprised as he lifted his head to look at Jackson who just grinned like a child before resting his head back on the shoulder.

 

Mark sighed before giving up, letting himself snuggled back with the other as they tried their best to not fall asleep while waiting for Finding Nemo to end.

 

####

 

“Is she asleep?” Jackson asked, drying himself with a thick towel  while the older just nodded, plopping down on the couch to rest himself.

 

They had spent the last few hours at the small pool in their backyard, playing with Jade until the five year old finally flats out just now.

 

“Your hair is still wet.” Jackson commented, plopping down beside Mark before drying the hair with his towel.

 

“Thanks, she was so sleepy so I rushed through the drying and changing.” Mark thanked lazily, relaxing as Jackson kinda of massage his scalp while drying it.

 

“She must be inspired to swim like Nemo, she even drag us out to the pool.” Jackson commented, chuckling at how his daughter just cut their movie marathon short before dragging them to the pool to play, it was random but they had fun.

 

Mark laughed at those words before remembering at how Jackson has a hate and love relationship with Nemo because Jade just love that clownfish too much according to his boss.

 

“I had fun today, being with you and her.” Jackson said, breaking the comfortable pause as he wrapped his hands around the older, letting Mark rest on his chest while he rested his head on the older’s head.

 

“You know, you are acting weird today.” Mark commented, letting his body relaxed on the younger’s comfortable puffy chest, making him realize that Jackson only had his bathrobe on.

 

“Hey, what do you mean? I’m always, weird you know.” Jackson said, sounding offended as he laughs while his hands plays with Mark’s fingers.

 

“Right, you are being extra weird today.” Mark corrected himself after laughing at the younger, eyes on their hands.

 

“I’m just being your romantic, sweet and hot boyfriend, what’s weird about that?” Jackson stated in full confidence that it almost make the ex-secretary rolled his eyes at that self confidence.

 

“Wow, I’m speechless, how can you even fit those words in one sentence?” Mark teased, chuckling as he was clearly amused after hearing the low ‘hmmp’ from the other upon his words.

 

“Gosh, you are mean at times.” Jackson complained, clearly sulking with his big pout that Mark knows by heart, it was easy to guess just by his tone.

 

“In my defence, I only learnt from the best which is you. You are the one who can’t stop teasing me first.” Mark defended himself which caused the boss to pout even more before hiding his face on the crook of the babysitter’s neck.

 

“You know Jade is exactly like you when she sulk, hiding her face and all.” Mark commented while patting his boss’s head, amused by the similarity between them which he personally find it cute but he will keep it to himself for now.

 

“I know, she cute just like me.” Jackson muttered out, freaking the babysitter out since he clearly didn’t say that out so how did the other knows.

 

“How did you know that?” Mark asked with a shocked expression causing Jackson who clearly peek to see his expression, laughs hard.

 

“So you did think I’m cute after all, huh?” Jackson said, lifting his head before wiggling his eyebrows at Mark who immediately punch his arm playfully, punishing him.

 

“Annoying.” Mark muttered, sticking his tongue out at the younger who just smiled, smirking at the older.

 

“I know, I’m annoyingly cute. You just can’t denied all these.” Jackson said causing Mark to rolled his eyes before pinching his cheeks hard, making the younger whined and complained.

 

“Serve you right, idiot!” Mark said, laughing at the poor boss whose rubbing his slightly red cheeks while complaining about the ‘abuse’ he received from his boyfriend.

 

Jackson’s complaints were cut short when their doorbell rang causing him to get off the couch quickly after covering Mark with his towel, running away to answer the door.

 

Mark just smiled at the childishness before freeing himself from the towel, looking out to see why the younger still hasn’t said anything so due to his curiosity, he got up and approached the door just to see Jackson hugging an elder lady who's standing right beside a smiling Youngjae.

 

“Imo, I missed you so much. I’m sorry that I didn’t managed to visit since that day.” Jackson said as he hugged the smiling elder tighter, not realizing that Mark was watching them from a distance.

 

At least, it wasn’t until he sees that Youngjae’s expression dropped upon looking at a certain way which he followed suit just to find Mark standing there awkwardly with his towel.

 

“Did we disturbed something?” Youngjae asked after noticing the state that the pair were in with the bathrobe, towel and all.

 

“No, of course not. Come on in.” Jackson quickly reassured before dragging the mother and son pair in excitedly, settling them on the couch before going over to get Mark by his hand.

 

“Imo, this is Mark.” Jackson introduced, knowing that the elder had probably heard that name before especially with the issue over at the mansion with Yugyeom.

 

“Oh, that Mark. Nice to meet you, I’m Youngjae’s mother and Jackson’s nanny.” Mrs Choi introduced herself with a small smile that makes the babysitter bows in respect.

 

“Nice to meet you to, Mrs Choi.” Mark said in return, smiling at the elderly even though he could see the clear frown on Youngjae’s face from the corner of his eyes.

 

“Oh, I should probably get dressed first, Yi En, can you get the drinks first?” Jackson exclaimed before looking at the older who nodded with a smile, passing him back his towel.

 

“Don’t take too long, you don’t want to keep us waiting.” Mark reminds, knowing that Jackson tends to be conflicted on what’s appropriate to wear at times.

 

“Yes, boyfie.” Jackson cooed playfully before running off, not giving Mark a chance to smack him like most of the others times.

 

“He still a kid at heart after being a father.” Mrs Choi commented, shaking her head with a smile on her face that caused Mark to nod in agreement, indeed Jackson Wang is more of a child than Jade Wang.

 

The babysitter soon excused himself for the kitchen when he noticed the glares he is getting from Youngjae who clearly didn’t look happy at the exchange between him and Mrs Choi.

 

He opted to make some tea for the elder and luckily when he got back with the hot drink, Jackson was already chatting away with the pair with Mrs Choi being in middle of him and Youngjae, it seems like the younger secretary had moved to join them on the longer couch.

 

Mark just quietly served the drink before plopping himself on the single couch that’s previously Youngjae seated in, listening in on their chatter that he seems to have no idea about since they are talking about good old memories and whatnot, quickly making him feel out of place.

 

It lasted for a while until he decided to excused himself to prepare dinner, he needs to get it ready since he predicted that Jade will wake up, starving since she only snacked around while they are playing.

 

He decided to settled for some simple dumpling soup noodles since they clearly had a heavier breakfast today, it was a perfect way to end their day after playing at the pool too.

 

Luckily it didn’t take that long so Mark quickly scooped out the serving into five bowls before carrying the first tray which holds three bowls to the dining table with the intention to prepared the table for dinner first.

 

“Papa.” Jade shouted, running to him upon seeing Mark setting the table, not even realizing the three adults seated at the couch who's watching her.

 

“You are awake, dear. Why didn’t you sleep more?” Mark asked after he settled the tray carefully on the table before squatting down to fix Jade’s slightly messy bed hair.

 

“I’m hungry.” Jade said shyly causing Mark to smiled, pinching lightly on her nose while Jackson quickly invited Mrs Choi and Youngjae to the table.

 

“Bunny, look who's here.” Jackson exclaimed causing the child to turn before grinning at the sight of the elder whose super nice to her last time.

 

“Flower Granny!” Jade squealed before quickly bowing like how her father teaches her causing Mrs Choi to chuckled in delight before calling the five year old for a hug.

 

Mark smiled at the scene before trying to return back to the kitchen to grab the other two bowls but a hand stopped him by holding on to his wrist.

 

“Take a seat, let me do it.” Jackson said, smiling at him before making his way to the kitchen and returning with the bowls and drinks, completing the table setting that surprised both, mother and son.

 

“Wow, I never dream the day that Jackson served me. How memorable!” Mrs Choi exclaimed, touched by her young master’s action as she took her seat beside her son who just stayed quiet.

 

“Of course, I got the best example here. He makes me the perfect boyfriend.” Jackson said, holding the shy Mark’s shoulder proudly before pecking his cheeks causing Youngjae to look away while Mrs Choi smiled at the beautiful sight.

 

“Can we just eat already?” Youngjae asked, breaking the moment which caused Jackson to look at him worriedly as he slowly let go of Mark before plopping down beside Mrs Choi while the older just mentally sighed before settling down after helping Jade.

 

“Oh my, this is delicious. You need to teach me how to make this, dear.” Mrs Choi exclaimed upon tasting the broth and dumpling together making Mark smiled at the praise while nodding.

 

“It’s normal, nothing special.” Youngjae commented with a nonchalant face making Mrs Choi and Jackson to stare at him while Mark just sigh, mentally again.

 

“Young, don’t be mean. My Mark’s cooking is the best, alright.” Jackson lightly scolded, saying those words proudly but Youngjae just dismissed it off.

 

“Whatever, I’m full.” Youngjae exclaimed, not in the mood to deal with Jackson’s blindness towards Mark, it was clear that the ex-secretary was cheating on him with Yugyeom.

 

“Son, you barely eat.” Mrs Choi exclaimed worriedly, holding to her son’s arm when he got up from his seat causing Youngjae to just shook it off.

 

“I’m not that hungry, I will wait at the couch.” Youngjae answered before walking off leaving the awkward Mrs Choi to apologized to the couple.

 

“Don’t worry, Imo. He might just be having one of his moments.” Jackson said, waving it off with a small smile before turning to look at the quiet older who just nodded.

 

The dinner continued on with the chatter from Mrs Choi and Jackson and when they are finally done, Mark left Jade in his boss care while he go ahead and do the washing in the kitchen like usual.

 

While he was busy wiping his hand dry, he hear his handphone which were seated on the kitchen counter, buzzing causing him to check the text that just come in.

 

It was a text from Jaebum asking if it was alright for him to dropped by and borrow those horror movies from Mark’s small collection since they had learn about each other enjoyment of watching those kind of movies after their movie ‘date’ yesterday.

 

Seeing there wasn’t any reason to say no, Mark answered with a quick ‘sure’ before making his way back to the living room, settling in his previous seat but luckily Jade quickly hopped onto his lap which makes him feel less left out.

 

“Uncle Youngjae look angry today, he didn’t smile at me. Is he mad at me?” Jade whispered over to Mark causing the older to shook his head, knowing that the five year old is good at reading situation which sometime worries him to see a child this mature at such a young age.

 

“He might just had a bad day, don’t worry about it.” Mark assured, hoping the child would buy it since it’s clearly not her job to figure out the adults neither worries about them.

 

The doorbell was soon heard causing Mark to excused himself before answering the door after leaving Jade in his seat.

 

“Uncle JB!” The child cheered excitedly before running straight into Jaebum’s arms upon seeing the said person walking beside her Papa.

 

“Princess, look at what I got you. Happy Meal! ” Jaebum said, showing the McDonald’s bag that caused the child to squeal again, hugging him even tighter.

 

“Thank you.” Jade said, taking the bag before showing it off to her Daddy while Mark just chuckled before looking at Jaebum who's just grinning proudly.

 

“Aren’t you spoiling her? She had two sundaes yesterday.” Mark whispered over causing Jaebum to just shrugged his shoulder, noticing two pairs of piercing eyes staring at them.

 

“I can’t resist especially after seeing how upset she is, yesterday.” Jaebum answered making Mark shook his head as they walk towards the living room area.

 

“Hey man, why are you here?” Jackson asked, casually even though Jaebum could clearly hear the tense and curiosity in his tone.

 

“I’m just here to borrow some horror movies from Mark hyung.” Jaebum answered, honestly causing Jackson to nod before introducing his best friend to the elder beside him.

 

“It’s so nice to see your friend, Jackson. What a nice guy!” Mrs Choi commented, smiling at Jaebum who smiled in return, muttering a soft ‘thank you’.

 

“Do you want to choose or…” Mark asked, looking at the secretary who just shooked his head after something thinking.

 

“Nah, just borrow me your top few. I trust your taste.” Jaebum said causing Mark to nod before making his way to his room and selecting the few movies in his top list.

 

Meanwhile Jaebum decided to excused himself and waited near the balcony area, further away from the three whose chatting and the glaring Youngjae whose somehow getting on his nerves again.

 

“Here you go, hope you will like them.” Mark reappeared again, passing the DVDs which Jaebum gladly accepted before keeping it in his small backpack that he carries with him.

 

“Thanks, I will return them once I’m done with all.” Jaebum said, smiling causing Mark to nod, grateful at the fact that someone is there to distract him from the trio.

 

“Sure, just don’t freak out too much. I’m not there to lend my arm.” Mark teased, liking how the chic other react to his teasing which was his pouting and red ears.

 

“Don’t worry, I will get a pillow ready to protect me.” Jaebum muttered sadly, playfully playing along with the older who slowly grows on him, he was sure that they could be best buds.

 

“Aww, poor Mr Forever Alone.” Mark chuckled, shaking his head at the other who just rolled his eyes before smiling at him.

 

“Thanks that made me feel better.” Jaebum snickered with a smile that caused Mark to muttered a soft ‘sorry’, liking how their relationships grows into such a comfortable friendship.

 

“So, I guess things are still intense with him?” Jaebum asked when he noticed Mark stealing a glance towards the three after the pause in their conversation.

 

“I guess, it’s getting worse too.” Mark sighed, knowing that he could talk it out with Jaebum without worrying about Jackson.

 

“Do you want me to talk to Jacks?” Jaebum offered, knowing it’s probably a hard topic for Mark to bring up as a boyfriend since it’s regarding Jackson’s childhood friend after all.

 

“Talk to me about what?” Jackson’s voice was heard, startling the two who didn’t realized that the other had approached them before sharing a look with each other.

 

“Nothing.” Mark quickly answered, pleading Jaebum with his eyes that caused the reluctant chic secretary to nodded along with his words

 

“What are you guys hiding, JB?” Jackson pressed on, eyeing the two with suspicion especially after seeing the exchange of eye contact between them.

 

“Just ask Mark, you should probably hear it from him not me.” Jaebum answered, sighing before looking away from his confused best friend while Mark just stay quiet.

 

“Jackson, I think we gonna make a move dear.” Mrs Choi’s voice was heard as she slowly got up from the couch with Youngjae, smiling at the three.

 

“Let me send you, home.” Jackson offered but Mrs Choi shook her head, saying that it’s fine and they could easily get a cab back home.

 

“No, let me since I’m making a move too.” Jaebum offered this round after seeing how Mark and Jackson clearly needed space to clear this mess.

 

With no choice left coming from the persistence Jaebum who the elder clearly took a liking of, Mrs Choi ended up accepting the offer which got Youngjae annoyed but Jaebum didn’t care, he just know that they need to leave this instance.

 

Jackson waved off their guest with Jade while Mark just stand at the back, watching them in silence while internally debating if he should bring up the topic.

 

“Mark…” Jackson called out after closing the door, making sure that the three left safely in Jaebum’s car.

 

“Jade, it’s time for your night bath.” Mark exclaimed, purposely calling out for the five year old who only nodded before following her Papa, unsure at what’s going on with the adults.

 

Jackson massaged his temple as he watched the older walked away with Jade, he foresee a headache coming but he needs to get things sorted out or he will go crazy.

 

With that thought, he waited by Jade’s bedroom door until the older exited which was approximately 20 minutes later since he did bathed her and then puts her to bed.

 

“Jackson…” Mark uttered out in surprised when he saw the quiet Jackson leaning by the wall as he exited from the five year old’s room

 

Jackson didn’t say anything, he just took a step forward before holding Mark’s hand into his, making Mark’s nervous at his sudden and unexpected actions.

 

“Can you please tell me what JB meant earlier?” Jackson said softly, almost pleading which make Mark feel more guilty, he should be able to say it so easily but he was scared that Jackson wouldn’t believe him since Youngjae is precious in Jackson’s eyes afterall.

 

Mark thinks hard, he knows that he can’t continue acting this way because it will just worsen the whole thing with Youngjae so it’s better if he can clears it up.

 

“Remember the day that you had a fight with Yugyeom at the resort, Youngjae kinda of misunderstands and started shouting at me after I didn’t agree with him about how Yugyeom was just tired, which is why he pushed Jade. He said that just because I’m dating you, I’m acting like I know everything but in real fact, I know nothing. Nothing about you, him or even Yugyeom which I realized was true, I was just an outsider so how can I know that bond you three shared.” Mark finally spoken out, looking down at the floor since he didn’t dare to see the younger’s reaction.

 

“Yi En, I’m sorry. I’m sure he didn’t meant what he said. It might just come out of anger.” Jackson apologized, feeling bad for the older since he do know of Youngjae’s bad habit of spitting out harsh words when his angry or in super bad mood.

 

It was something he and Mrs Choi worries about Youngjae constantly because when he is in a bad mood or shape, he isn’t easy to handle with.

 

“It’s fine, I’m used to being a punching bag, that someone that others use to lashed their dissatisfaction and anger at.” Mark muttered out because truthfully, he was immune to being that punching bag after being out there to survive on his own, he faces with lots of different faces of peoples.

 

“Don’t say that, you are worth so much more.” Jackson muttered, shaking his head as he pulled the older into his embrace, seeing how tired Mark look at that moment.

 

“Really? I’m glad to know that even though at the end, I’m just your fake boyfriend.” Mark chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around the younger while holding back that bittersweet feeling because he didn’t know how much longer will he be in this warm embrace.

 

“Yi En…” Jackson muttered out, somehow feeling guilty for dragging the sweet older into this mess, a mess that started because of Yugyeom and Mrs Kim.

 

####

 

Jackson stretch his body, feeling sore after using it after half of day, it has been a few days since the talk with Mark but he hasn't had a chance to talk it out and clear the misunderstanding with Youngjae but seeing how his waiting for the older and Jade to join him for lunch. he thought now might be a good chance so things won't be awkward later.

 

As he walked out of the office, he noticed that Jaebum had when ahead to pick up their ordered lunch from the lobby while Youngjae and Yugyeom are nowhere to be seen behind their respective desks.

 

While wondering about their whereabout, he heard sound of something dropping to the floor from the pantry causing him to rushed there but only to paused in his track when he saw the missing two in there.

 

“You are aware of what you did and you still act like nothing happened?" Youngjae asked in disbelief, not even caring about his mug that's broken into pieces on the floor.

 

“What's the big deal? It's not like as if you didn't want that, you clearly like me." Yugyeom scoffed, sipping on his drink while dismissing the hurt look in Youngjae 's eyes.

 

“You know I like you and you still tried to forced yourself on me? Do you still have a heart, Gyeom? Youngjae uttered out, trying to control his own tears from dripping in front of the younger.

 

“Can you stop being dramatic? What part of you being my toy, don't you understand? Even if I force myself on you, what's the big deal?" Yugyeom said, rolling his eyes at the other without foreseeing a punch to land straight on his face from the fuming Jackson.

 

“Jackson hyung.." Youngjae muttered in shock, didn't expect the older to appears out of nowhere.

 

“What's the big deal?  You tried to him and you dare ask that question." Jackson shouted, glaring holes into the younger whose now just smirking, wiping his bleeding lips.

 

Meanwhile Jaebum who bumped into Mark and Jade at the lobby decided to head upstairs together happily where they are only greeted by Jackson's shout.

 

The two adults quickly exchange looks before quickly hurrying towards the source which was pantry after Jaebum dropped their food over at his desk.

 

“Why do you care if I hurt him? it's none of your business." Yugyeom asked, smirking at the older who just controlling his anger.

 

“It's none of my business, right but do you know how long has he been in love with you? Since we are kids, he loves you all these years without expecting anything in return but that's how you repaid him, by trying to force yourself on him while half drunk?" Jackson hissed, letting out all those words he hold back all these years which shocked Mark and Jaebum who's watching them to no end while Jade just stay confused in the intense atmosphere.

 

"So? It's none of my problem, it's not my fault if he stupidly love me all these while. He just a toy  he should know where he stands." Yugyeom snicked with a nonchalant look while Youngjae's tears finally dripped non stop.

 

"Good, since you said it yourself. You should know where you stand in my life. It's not my fault that you are stupidly loving me either but don't use your sick games to ruin my relationship. I had enough." Mark said, stepping into the  pantry with those harsh words which surprised everyone especially Yugyeom and Jackson who's staring at him in disbelief.

 

“Mark hyung, how can you said that? I love you more than this trash.” Yugyeom said in disbelief as he stared at the ex-secretary who only just chuckled lightly.

 

“So? Youngjae loves you too but you didn't pick him either. I picked the person that I love and that's Jackson Wang, not you." Mark said, standing right beside his boss before entangling their hands together.

 

“No, it can't be. It has to be me, you guys are just lying. There is no way that you guys are real." Yugyeom exclaimed, losing his cool as he stare at those entangled hands.

 

Mark didn't say anything but instead turned to face Jackson before carefully tugging his tie and lock their lips together right in front of the shocked Yugyeom and others, the heated kiss lasted for a while before he let the tie go and turned to smirk at Yugyeom.

 

“Got it! I don't want to see you bothering our relationship from now on. I'm happy with him and Jade so if you mess with us once again, my fist will be the one landing on your face the next time round." Mark said loud and clear, making everyone speechless to see this side of him.

 

“No...you can't do this Mark hyung. " Yugyeom chanted, clearly losing it at this point because he was never rejected this harshly before in his life since he always gets what he wants.

 

“Can't you see Yugyeom? You are just like Youngjae, you didn't get the person you want so wake up! You are not a child anymore that got all the toys that he wants." Mark exclaimed, making reality slap on Yugyeom's face hard causing him to walk out of the pantry in anger and embarrassment.

 

“Yi En..." Jackson muttered out, looking at the older beside him before Mark finally turned while looking at him with an unreadable expression.

 

“Why didn't you tell me? I feel so stupid." Mark questioned, anger and hurt clear his eyes and tone.

 

“I didn't thought it was right to tell you, after all it's Youngjae's secret." Jackson answered, trying to calm down the older by rubbing his arms but the babysitter just shrugged him off.

 

“Secret? Right, like you said. I am just an outsider after all, I understand. " Mark uttered out with a dry laugh before walking away but a hand grabbed his wrist.

 

“Yi En, it's not like that. I didn't mean to keep it from you." Jackson exclaimed in their native language, pleading the older not to walk away.

 

“It's fine, I don't have any right anyway. I shouldn't even be angry about this." Mark said back in their native language before peeling the hold off his wrist and walk off.

 


 

Hi Influffies!! I’m finally back from the dead, I’m really sorry about the long wait as my computer break down so I was stuck on my phone for a while. Luckily, my sister decided to share her laptop with me so I’m back to update. How did this chapter go for you guys, did you like that side of Mark in the pantry? I enjoyed writing that scene. Don’t forget to share with me below, I would love to know.

As of this update, this story will be ending soon with only 2 chapters left and I will like to bring up a topic that I had been thinking about for a while, I was thinking that this might be my last story because like some you know since my last story, I might had offended some people and they had clearly voice their dissatisfaction through private messages over the months. honestly it continues on since then but I didn’t wanna bore you guys with the same topic over and over again.

Honestly, I respect everyone’s opinion on my story and I thanked everyone for even reading them but like every other writers, I can’t satisfied everyone. I know that people might feel my plots are repeative, cliché, boring and even biased at times. Like how Jinyoung and Bambam are always the evil ones, like how Mark is always the victim and Jackson is always the jerk. I know, I clearly know some got tired of that but honestly when I fit them into the characters, it’s all based on feels and nothing to do with how I hate or like them. I’m fine with those people not reading my story, it might just not be your cup of tea and I respect that.

And one more thing, for those who think I’m doing this to seek attention and pity, I’m clearly not and don’t intent too because I just thought my readers deserve to know the reasons to my sudden decision and it’s not like me, to do things aruptly and left everyone hanging. I’m just here to make myself clear and tell everyone that my love for markson is still there, don’t worry. I just don’t want to continue to be an annoyance to people so I rather remove myself from the site because honestly, AFF is a place where I enjoys sharing my stories and reading others so I don’t want because of thes little things, it takes that happiness away.

With that I will like to hear your opinion on my thoughts because you guys matters and I’m forever thankful for all the support I received so far from the commenting readers to the silent ones. Thank you everyone, stay healthy and fluffy. I love you.