#13: Complete

My Lover, Your Babysitter

#13: Complete

Yugyeom stare at the dining table in awe, a warm homemade breakfast was waiting for him from the moment he wake up and he can hear the voice of Mark and Jade laughing and talking in the kitchen.

“Good morning, Gyeom.” Jackson's voice was heard as he appeared beside him with a warm smile, signalling the younger to take a seat beside him while the two from the kitchen appeared with their cups and juice.

“Good morning, Daddy.” Jade greeted happily, quickly running over to give Jackson a morning kiss before settling down at her usual seat.

“Morning, you two. Did you sleep well?” Mark said, giving Jackson a light peck on the cheek before directing the question to the dazed and quiet Yugyeom who's just watching them.

“Yes.” Yugyeom softly replied before hesitantly took his seat beside Jackson only after seeing that Mark has already settled down first, he still feel awkward being around them even after Jackson assured him last night to be at home here from now on.

He was grateful that Mark was  more than happy to accept him in the house after hearing about yesterday incident from Jackson but at the same time, the guilt was killing him because all these times he only cause pain to these people who was  ready to have his back at any time.

Yugyeom couldn't help but to stare at the child, his child that he had always been scared to acknowledge but he was glad he did last night, he was glad that he managed to speak out the truth even if he was in a half drunken state.

“Aren't you eating, Gyeom?” Jackson nudged, pulling the younger out of his deep thoughts before nodding to his words, slowly started eating while staring only at his food, like a child that got punished.

The pair exchanged worried look, seeing how Yugyeom wasn't in the best condition and that he look so sad and depressed by everything that even Jade didn't fail to notice.

“Papa, did Uncle got scold?” Jade whispered over out of curiosity as she stares at the man seated opposite of her whose eating his breakfast like a zombie.

“Yes, dear. He had a fight with Grandma.” Mark answered causing Jade to slowly nods, even though she doesn't like this bad Uncle but still he just look so sad and it's making the five year old sad too.

Jade thinks hard before an idea pops up, she quickly excused herself before running to her room and reappearing with her bunny plushie, leaving it in her seat before run to the kitchen which caused the three adults to only watches her in confusion.

The child soon appeared with a box of her favourite chocolate milk before approaching Yugyeom, looking at the lost other whose only staring back at the quiet child in front of him.

“D..on..'t be sad, U..ncle Yu..gyeom.” Jade stuttered out as she stares at the man before giving out the milk while Yugyeom only stare in disbelieve at the clearly awkward and nervous child.

“Take it, Yug.” Mark urged after seeing the swirling emotion in the younger's eyes as Yugyeom slowly nodded, breaking out into a small smile as he accepted that precious milk.

“T..hank..y..ou.” Yugyeom stuttered out the same which caused the child to chuckled at the adult before running for her bunny plushie and giving it to Yugyeom.

“She will make you feel better, she always makes me feel better. You can borrow her for today.” Jade said, smiling brightly as she pets her bunny's head who's now awkwardly seated on Yugyeom's lap.

Yugyeom couldn't trust his voice at this moment so he only nodded with a smile while trying to control the heavy feeling in his chest as he hugged the bunny tighter while the pair only watches with bitter sweet smile.

The child returned to her seat after her accomplishment to continue her breakfast without realizing that she had stirred up those different emotion in her real father.

Yugyeom didn't even dare to dream that his daughter will acknowledge him one day but instead, just seeing her treated him with kindness even after all the things that he puts her through, he was more than grateful. He didn't need to be acknowledged, he will be fine with just being apart of her life from now on if she lets him.

“Gyeom.” Jackson called out softly, his heart breaks as he watches the tears dripped slowly down Yugyeom's cheeks without him realizing as he was just dazed out.

“Huh?” Yugyeom asked before noticing the sad look on Jackson and Mark before he noticed that his tears was dripping which caused him to quickly wiped it away, forcing a smile for the two.

“Don't be too hard on yourself, if we can forgive you then why can't you forgive yourself?” Mark said, putting on a small smile for the younger while Jackson nodded, agreeing with the older.

“You forgive me, Mark hyung?” Yugyeom sputtered out in surprise, of course he wouldn't expect Mark to forgive him that easily, after all he caused so much pain and annoyance for the older.

“You don't want me too? Fine.” Mark teased, frowning before he sipped on his juice, ignoring the flustered younger whose shooking his head so hard that Jade chuckled at the funny sight.

“No..I ...” Yugyeom stuttered, trying to find words to say which cause the pair to broke out and chuckled along with the five year old, it's amusing to see the usually confident younger this flustered.

“Yug, it's true that it's been hell for the past few months but let's just put everything behind us. You are a great friend and dongsaeng and I hope we can continuing being that now.” Mark said with a sincere smile on his face, looking at the younger who slowly break into a small smile before nodding to his words.

“Mark hyung, thank you. I couldn't say sorry enough to you but I promised you to be the best friend and dongsaeng I can be.” Yugyeom said sincerely before going over to give Mark a bear hug that caused Jackson to smile at the scene.

“Good, you can start by washing the dishes after this.” Mark said playfully causing Yugyeom to instantly nod,taking the order obediently with a big grin on his face.

“Bully.” Jackson teased, sticking his tongue out at the older before stuffing his face again while Mark just smirked in amusement.

“Great, you can wash instead.” Mark said, instantly earning a pout from Jackson while Yugyeom burst out laughing at his poor hyung who got ordered instead.

The pair shared a look of relief as they watch Yugyeom laughing so freely like that, it was great to see that happy younger back again.

“Jade, Uncle Yugyeom is so sorry.”  Yugyeom apologized after his laughter died down, squatting beside Jade's chair to see eye to eye with his daughter, seeing how her expression turned from surprised to confused and lastly to a grin.

“Uncle Yugyeom, you like me?” Jade asked, breaking the comfortable silence between them while the pair just watches with a clearly happy smile for the child and Yugyeom.

“Of course.” Yugyeom answered confidently, knowing that he will love this child because right now, he don't need to think about his mother before loving Jade or anyone, he was finally free.

The five year old squealed at the answer before hugging Yugyeom around his neck, surprising him but he returned that hug nonetheless, the hug that he has been missing on this whole five years.

####

Mark smiled to himself, listening to the chatters happening in the living room between Yugyeom and Jade while his hand busy sorting out his clothings for the closet that he will be sharing with Jackson from now on.

After agreeing of letting Yugyeom move in with them, Mark had quickly but quietly move his belonging over to the younger's room last night in the midst of the chaotic situation, after all Jackson has been bugging him to move room since they got official but he had always hesitate but now, he got no choice since Yugyeom needs the room.

The older was too absorbed in sorting out his shirts that he failed to noticed the grinning younger whose taking in the beautiful sight of the gorgeous older who were seated on the floor, in front of his pile of clothings.

When a pair of hands wrapped itself around his waist from the back, the babysitter was startled but to only relaxed again when he recognized that gentle touch and the chin rested on his shoulder.

“Yi En...” Jackson called out gently, enjoying the peace and calmness with the older in his embrace, it just relaxed him instantly.

“Hmm..” Mark hummed out quietly, waiting for the younger's next set of words as he fold a shirt to add on his pyjama pile.

“I'm glad that I met you. You changed my life in a way I can't imagine.” Jackson uttered out, finding that he is squeezing Mark a bit harder as he melts away on his back.

Mark smiled at those words before he puts down the shirt and puts his now free hands on top of the younger's, getting more comfortable in Jackson's hold.

“You changed mine too, Ka Yee. You gave me a family, something that I'm always unconsciously seeking for.” Mark said truthfully as he rested his back on the other's chest, truly enjoying the quiet and peaceful moment between them with Yugyeom and Jade's chatter as background sound.

“No, Yi En. It wasn't me but you, yourself created this family. You completed our life perfectly and I won't have it any other way.” Jackson said, knowing that without Mark in their life than this small but beautiful family of his won't be created.

“Ka Yee...” Mark uttered out that name, the name that he loves so much as he turns to look at the younger who only smile lovingly before pecking his cheeks.

“You know it's funny how us, two orphan who ended up together because of a girl and with that same girl, we became one small family.” Jackson commented thoughtfully as he look at Mark while his hands unconsciously played with the older's fingers.

“She's indeed a miracle, I wasn't wrong when I said that.” Mark commented, nodding with a blissful smile that Jackson approves as he pinched that cute nose lightly.

“No, you aren't and just like her, you are also a miracle that happened to me. A miracle that I would have regretted if I ever let you out of my life. If you did leave me, I won't even know what would happened to me.” Jackson confessed, holding that eye contact between them before he see a small assuring smile appeared on Mark's face.

“You know I won't, I won't just walk out on you and Jade just like that in no matter what situation because you guys matters to me the most now, you are the only ones I have now.” Mark assured before turning fully and hugged the younger in his arms, making sure that he got his point across.

“I love you, Yi En.” Jackson muttered out softly but clearly as he hold Mark tight, never wanting to let this moment end as they embraced each other before he kissed the older's forehead.

“I love you too, Ka Yee.” Mark said in returned with a grin before he captured those lips for a short moment, in order to convey the love and adoration he had for Jackson Wang.

When the couple pulled away, Mark immediately blushed when he noticed a smirking Yugyeom standing by the door, watching them in clear amusement which caused Jackson to quickly turn around and see what the older's staring at.

“Youngjae hyung is here, lovebirds. Hurry up.” Yugyeom commented, smiling before walking away, leaving the couple a bit lost to see a rather normal and calm reaction from the younger since he would had flipped out if it was a week ago.

“Mark hyung!!! I'm hungry!!!” Youngjae shouted causing Mark to chuckled while Jackson just whined, complaining at how everyone wants the older's attention, cutting their time short.

“Aww, don't pout or I will kiss it away.” Mark said as he slowly got up from the floor before giving out his hand for the clearly sulking Jackson seated on the floor but it seems like the other had no plans of listening so he swiftly pulled the younger before doing exactly what he said, he kissed that pout away.

“Now, am I romantic?” Mark teased, laughing at Jackson's shocked face before walking away, leaving the shocked individual to slowly turns into a giggling fool.

####

Yugyeom stared at the back view of Youngjae whose busy chatting with Mark as they wash away the dirty dishes after their hearty dinner thanks to Mark’s delicious cooking.

“You should talk to him, sort things out between you guys.” Jackson’s voice was heard as he appeared beside the hesitant younger with Jade in his arms.

“I..” Yugyeom tried to say something but cut his own words as he look t Jackson who gave a brotherly smile before squeezing his shoulder.

“I know, it’s hard but staring at him like you had did for the past few hours won’t help. I’m sure he wants to talk it out too, don’t be scared.” Jackson encouraged with a smile before walking straight into the kitchen, not waiting for Yugyeom’s respond.

“Hey, you. I want my Yi En now. You shoo away, go look after your Yug instead.” Jackson shooed away teasingly and loudly that caused Youngjae to instantly blushed when he noticed the now red Yugyeom who was watching from the kitchen entrance.

“You are mean, hyung.” Youngjae rebutted back childishly, sticking his tongue out before making his way out of the space, not missing out the ‘good luck’ that Mark mouthed to him.

“Let’s..ch..ll...ou..t..the..re.” Yugyeom stuttered out as the smiley older stands in front of him causing Youngjae to let out a toothy grin before they awkwardly make their way to the small bench placed by the small pool.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realize how you felt, Yug” Youngjae break the silence as they seated there awkwardly for the past few minutes, both trying to figure out on starting the conversation

“No, don’t be. It wasn’t your fault nor anybody, hyung. Omma just can’t accept the reality. She thought that I was going through a phrase, it will be over when I’m away from you but it didn’t turn out exactly that way.” Yugyeom shook his head, looking at the older while meaning every words that he said.

“Why didn’t you say anything before you left?” Youngjae asked, taking the courage to ask the question that has been bugging him the whole night, last night after he found out the truth.

“I was scared. If my mother could act that way, how would you act? Would you throw me away just like her? At that point of time, I thought that her ways are the best for me afterall but when Jade happened, I realized that it doesn’t matter who or what. I was already walking down the wrong path so I live life carelessly, I didn’t want to care about my feelings nor others. It doesn’t matter to me that I slowly turned into a monster that she molded me into but Mark hyung makes me go against her again and this time I actually fought her hard, I was proud of myself.” Yugyeom explained, looking down at the floor while fear and guilt was clear in his voice as he revealed his inner thoughts.

“You did fought hard, it was to the point that she would actually wants to kill him. You must really love him.” Youngjae muttered sadly as he stares at the quiet younger beside him, he didn’t know to feel about those words because in a way, he envied Mark.

“No, I didn’t love him. I never was in love with him.” Yugyeom muttered out in a rather low voice as he slowly look up at the older who only stares at him in shock, not fully digesting those words.

“W..hat?” Youngjae stuttered out, he was sure that he was hearing things because why would Yugyeom fought that hard if he doesn’t love Mark/

“He was a crush, a fascination that helps to tick off my mother to the point that he becomes an obsession. I know, it was sick of me to used him that way but I like the fact that he drives her insane without doing anything.” Yugyeom confessed, feeling low and disgusting at this point because he clearly had just used Mark to go against his own mother, it wasn’t right but it doesn’t matter for him at that time.

“Yug…” Youngjae sighed, speechless to that confession while watching those tears slowly dripping down Yugyeom’s, he was clearly sorry for what he had done to Mark.

“I know, it was that twisted of me. He was like a medal for me, my accomplishment that I carried with me proudly but what he said in the pantry wakes me up, I didn’t actually own him all these while. It was just my sick mind making me believe that but in reality, I have nothing because I lost everyone including you and Jade in the process. I was actually alone, unlikeable and sick.” Yugyeom choked out as he tries to wipe those tears but it just keep on falling.

“Yug, don’t say that….You didn’t lost me. I’m still here, by your side just like Jackson and Mark hyung.” Youngjae said, pulling the now sobbing younger into his arms as he rubbed circles on his back, trying to calm him down.

“I’m sorry, Youngjae hyung. I wasted all these years just because I was scared back then. I love you, I really do. Nobody can replace you for me, there’s only you.” Yugyeom muttered out as he hug the older tighter, not letting Youngjae go again or he might spent his whole life blaming himself.

Youngjae was speechless, he didn’t know what to say but only grinned in happiness as he hugged Yugyeom, tighter while his eyes turns teary.

“I love you too, Yug.” Youngjae said out as they pulled apart causing Yugyeom to smile at those words as he shyly pecked on the now blushing Youngjae’s cheeks.

“Are you guys finally together yet?” Jackson hollered from the balcony door with his hand around the grinning Mark’s waist while Jaebum who's had drop by to check on them plus not missing out on Mark’s delicious cooking was standing on the other side with an excited Jade in his arms.

The couple blushed hard at those words but Yugyeom shyly gave a thumbs up before dragging the complaining Youngjae to the others.

“Good, took long enough. I’m not getting any younger you know.” Jackson said like an old man with a fatherly smile causing Jaebum to smirked in amusement, sharing a mischievous look with Mark.

“Right, we forgot how old he is, right Mark hyung.” Jaebum commented causing the newly arrived pair to laugh while Mark nodded with a cheeky smile.

“Ah, that explains why he look older than me.” Mark commented playfully causing Jaebum to give a thumbs up while Jackson only glare playfully.

“It’s fine, I let you go because you are cuter than me.” Jackson said, pinching Mark’s nose causing Jade to giggled, the new pair to laugh while Jaebum rolled his eyes before smiling.

“Since everyone is here, I will like to say something.” Jaebum exclaimed, pausing the laughters before he got everyone’s attention almost immediately.

“What is it?” Jackson asked nervously, looking at his suddenly serious best friend before sharing a look with the others.

“Can I bring my princess out for a date, future father in law?” Jaebum asked, looking at Jackson with a big grin while he hugged the child tighter.

“What…?” Jackson exclaimed in shocked while the others already started laughing looking at his funny reaction, clearly knowing that Jaebum is teasing him.

“Hey, don’t you know we are dating, right princess.” Jaebum said in english, looking at the child who immediately giggled, thinking about her yummy ice cream date with Uncle JB.

“Yah! Im Jaebum!” Jackson shouted, ready to kill his best friend but luckily Mark managed to grab hold of him and he keeps him tight in his hold.

“Daddy, don’t bully uncle JB. We are going out to eat ice cream tomorrow.” Jade said, defending her Uncle JB before hi-fiving with Jaebum who only stuck his tongue out at his best friend.

“Yi En, please wake me up from this nightmare.” Jackson sighed dramatically as he rested his head on the older’s shoulder which only cause Mark to chuckle before he quickly pecked the younger on the lips causing the young boss to spring back in happiness.

“Great! I have more reason to be jealous now.” Jaebum commented, thinking about his own sad and lonely life but luckily he still has Jade to go on an ice-cream date with.

####

“Hey, how’s our baby still grumpy?”Jackson asked as his eyes scanning the last bit of documents that needs his signature, praying hard that he will be done soon.

Even after the whole situation over at the Kim mansion, everyone seems to be holding the same position in the company even him which of course makes him wonder even until now.

It was like as if Mrs Kim just continued on with her socialite life while taking no interest or concern in them nor the company, it was like as if they never existed and it was good enough for her that the company is running and making the money for her to live her prestigious life.

Jackson definitely feels weird about the whole situation but he guess it was better this than her going around controlling their lives and throwing those hurtful words without even thinking.

“She really thought you forgotten, she look so upset. Should I just tell her that you didn’t forget?” Mark suggested as he watches the quiet Jade who’s zoning out instead of eating her slice of pizza that freshly arrived.

“No, don’t worry. Jaebum is going to picking us soon so just accompany her for the next few hours.” Jackson assured, knowing that Jade would be fine once she sees her surprise.

Knowing that his best friend will be arriving soon with the items that he requested for the surprise, afterall he was more comfortable at asking for Jaebum’s help rather than Fei, his original secretary who he was still getting used to.

“Alright, I will see you and take care.” Mark sighed, understanding his lover’s excitement over the surprise that he had carefully plan for the past month.

“See you and love you, Yi En” Jackson said, smiling as those words leave his mouth causing the older to have a big grin on his face.

“Love you too, Ka Yee.” Mark answered cutely causing Jackson to immediately squealed which ended up with the older hanging up immediately in embarrassment, cheeks with a tint pink.

Taking a deep breath, he managed to slow down his stupid racing heart that still misbehaved after almost seven months of officially dating the younger and with one last breath, Mark approaches the child and plop down beside her.

“Dear, aren’t you going to eat the pizza?” Mark asked as he picked up the slice and tried to feed Jade but she only shook her head before staring at him sadly.

“I’m not hungry, Papa.” Jade muttered out before she look away and stare blankly back at her favorite movie.

“Dear, don’t be too upset. Daddy is just busy with work. I’m sure he remembers.” Mark comforted as he ruffled the child’s hair before lifting her up to seat on his lap.

“You think so?” Jade asked, looking at her Papa with hopeful eyes that Mark on returned with a firm and assuring nod because there’s no way Jackson nor him would forget theirs miracle’s birthday.

“Of course, he definitely won’t forget his Bunny’s birthday, right?” Mark said, smiling before hugging the child tight when he received a small nod from Jade.

“Papa..” Jade called out as she rested her head on Mark’s chest while the older softly patted her back, making her relaxed totally in his arms.

“Hmm…” The ex-secretary hummed, signaling to child to continue since he was clearly waiting for her next set of words.

“You will always love me, right?” Jade asked before she lifted her head up to look at Mark who just smiled softly before pecking her chubby cheeks.

“Of course, you are my Jade.” Mark said, pinching the child’s nose which causes the five year old to giggle before hugging him even tighter.

“Thank you, Papa. I love you.” Jade muttered those sweet words, touching Mark’s heart with those simple words that he couldn’t ask for anything more, it was enough for him to have Jackson and Jade in his life.

With just like that the child stayed in his embrace until they dozed off on the sofa with Finding Nemo serving as a background sound and a box of pizza left untouched on the coffee table.

It wasn’t until about three hours later, Mark was awaken by the ringing of his phone that was seated on the coffee table.

“Ka Yee..” Mark answered softly, not wanting to wake the child on his chest up, wondering if they are done settling things up at the beach.

“Hey, we are almost done here. You can make your way out here.” Jackson informed, smiling at the small setup that he work hard with the help of Jaebum, Yugyeom and Youngjae.

“Hmm, alright. See you in a bit.” Mark hummed before hanging up on Jackson and softly waking the child up to get ready for their event.

By the time they arrived at the destination which was a resort, Mark was kinda of surprised by the scale of this surprise but passed it off as maybe a weekend trip too since today is a Friday.

“What are we doing here, Papa?” Jade asked, obviously curious as her eyes scanned around to take in the beautiful sight that greeted her from the moment she alighted from the car.

“You will see, Dear.” Mark answered smiling mischievously while the lost child only stares at him with full of curiosity as they headed to the designated barbeque pit that Jackson had texted him about.

When he finally spotted the familiar faces from afar, Mark gave a small wave which caused everybody to stand by at the arrival of Jade Wang.

~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JADE! ~

Jade was absolutely shocked when she heard those voices and when she was greeted by her excited uncles and father who where holding a cake with Nemo on it which makes her even more overwhelmed.

“Happy Birthday, Bunny! I love you.” Jackson said as he stepped out to approached the grinning child who by now where in tears and running straight to him.

Seeing that he was about to get ambushed by the sobbing child, Jackson carefully passed the cake to Jaebum before getting ready for his daughter to be in his arms.

“Daddy…I thought you forget.” Jade mumbled as she jumped into her father’s arms while the others smiled at the beautiful scene.

“Of course, not. Did I ever forget your birthday, Bunny?” Jackson comforted as he holds the child tight while Jade only shook her head.

“I love you too, Daddy.” Jade muttered which cause Jackson to smile, those words were the ones that keep him going all these years and he will never get tired of it.

Yugyeom couldn’t help but feel teary at the scene because even after spending time with his child for almost seven months, he knows that he will never be able to match up with Jackson’s love for Jade.

It was just different, the fact that he could love a child that doesn’t share his blood was just beautiful and Yugyeom is just beyond thankful.

The whole evening was spent celebrating and having fun as everyone took turn to serve Jaebum’s princess, Jade was definitely well loved and the five year old feel happy and thankful for that.

If it was only Daddy and her before, now she has a bigger family that loves her unconditionally and she can never complain about too much love.

When the night rises, everyone settle around a small fire pit while warming themselves from the chilly night breeze while listening to Jaebum’s singing while playing on his guitar.

Jade was bundled up in Jackson’s lap while Mark rested his head on the younger’s shoulder, humming to the familiar song while Yugyeom and Youngjae was cuddled up with each other which make Jaebum playfully rolled his eyes at the two pairs around him.

“Your voice still makes my heart melts.” Jackson commented cheesily as they applauded Jaebum once he was done causing Jaebum to playfully puke at the cheesiness.

Mark gave his movie buddy a thumbs up after chuckling at the two while the younger pair just shook their head at the immature two before Youngjae signaled Jackson before the older forgets.

Jackson immediately got the message and whispered to Jade with earned him a nod from the child before she got off his lap and approached Jaebum who's had already have something in hold on stand by.

Mark looked at the movement, wondering what’s up with the quiet atmosphere that’s weirdly seems like an important moment.

Jade grinned receiving the box from Jaebum before delivering it straight to her Daddy which only caused her Papa to raised his eyebrows in confusion at what in Jackson’s hold now.

“Ka Yee, you are still hungry?” Mark asked, looking at the younger who only chuckled before shooking his head, giving him the box instead.

“It’s not for me, it’s for you.” Jackson answered when he received the questioning look from the older while the others just smile as they watches the moment unfold including Jade who had slowly slipped away and seated on her Uncle JB’s lap.

“Thanks but I’m not hungry.” Mark exclaimed, lost as he look at the others who was just looking at him with a knowing smile, making him even confused.

“Open it.” Jackson prompted with an assuring smile which caused the older to nod before he slowly lifted the cover of the box, making him speechless at the sight that greeted him.

“Remember what it’s the first thing that you brought for me on your first day?” Jackson asked with a grinned causing Mark to chuckled but slowly nodded, finding this moment absurd but cute at the same time.

“At that time I would never expect that I would fall hard for my new secretary who got me cheeseburger on his first day of the job….” Jackson started in mandarin as he slowly take out the sliver band from the burger box and take Mark’s hand in his.

“but now I’m sure that I will like to spend the remaining of my lifetime with you so therefore I will like to ask, will you marry me, Tuan Yi En?”Jackson dropped the bomb, holding his breath as he boldly slipped the ring into Mark’s ring finger before looking at the stunned older who was clearly touched at that moment.

Mark found himself staring at the ring as he slowly touches it because everything felt so surreal, it was like everything was a dream at this point, a sweet dream of his.

“Yi En…” Jackson called out nervously, getting worried since he wasn’t receiving any response from the older, what if Mark  hated his lame proposal or worse, have no desire to settled down with him.

The older wanted to chuckled seeing everyone’s worried look but kept his indifferent look, purposely teasing the younger who he can clearly see is nervous at the very moment with sweats breaking out.

“I don’t think I…” Mark started, tensing up everybody immediately while Jackson look like a puppy who's being kick aside, almost crying.

“can say no, can I…Ka Yee?” Mark continued with a toothy smile causing Jackson to immediately jump him and hugged him tight as the others cheer in happiness for them including a bouncy Jade.

“I love you..I love you..I love you.” Jackson squealed in happiness as he peck Mark all over the face like the happiest person on earth causing the older to blush at the thought of everyone watching.

“I love you too, Ka Yee.” Mark uttered out, loud enough for Jackson to hear before Jade come running to hug them which makes the family of three hugged it out in happiness.

“Does this means I’m getting a baby sister soon?” Jade suddenly asked in perfect english causing the pair to froze, Jaebum and Yugyeom burst out laughing while Youngjae just stares, confused.

“Bunny, I don’t think that’s possible…”Jackson said awkwardly after breaking out of his shock while Jade just stare at him lost and Mark, well he wanted to disappear right there out of embarrassment.

Luckily Jaebum volunteered to dragged away the lost Jade before the child could ask more as they went around to snap beautiful scenery pictures while Yugyeom excused himself and the curious Youngjae for their planned date, a night walk along the beach.

“Well…that was unexpected..” Jackson commented when they were finally left alone, moving the older beside him closer before he wrapped his arms around Mark who snuggled in to enjoy the warmness, their eyes watching the waves crashes softly.

“I would give her one if I can.” Mark sighed, knowing that’s it’s probably be awesome to have another child running round,  it will be fun.

“Aww, we can always adopt if you want, Markiepoo.” Jackson cooed, pecking the older’s cheek which caused Mark to turn red at the pet name that Jackson rarely use, usually only when it’s just the two of them.

“Thank you, Gaga.” Mark replied, using the younger’s pet name back before turning to peck Jackson’s lips shyly causing Jackson to grinned like a fool before diving in for a sweet kiss that lasted for a bit.

“How do you like that proposal, romantic ?” Jackson asked as they pulled apart, Mark’s head resting snugly on his chest as his hold on the waist got tighter.

“It was stupid but cute, the way I like things..like you…” Mark replied causing Jackson to pout at the last part while Mark just chuckled before pinching his nose.

“Even if you are stupid and cute, it won’t change the fact that you are my Gaga.” Mark said before planting another soft kiss on Jackson’s addictive lips as he entangled their hands together.

“You are my Markiepoo too.” Jackson said, grinning before playing with the ring on Mark’s finger as he suddenly feel proud to know that Mark Tuan is his from now on.

“Chessy.” Mark teased smiling as he stares at the charming face which belongs to the person that he’s gonna be spending his life with from now and he knows he didn’t love the wrong person even if Jackson Wang can be a five year old at times but that’s just the way he love it and he won’t have it any other way.

“The way I like things, cheesy.” Jackson replied proudly before they both break out into laughter knowing that when it comes to cheese, nobody can beat their baby and not even Jackson.

If it wasn’t for Mrs Kim nor Yugyeom, they wouldn’t have meet nor this family will be created so therefore even though Mark and Jackson had suffered through the whole ordeal, they were glad that they found each other in between because if not, each individual wouldn’t had found their other half.

 



Hey Influffies! This story has finally reached the end, I hope that you guys like this ending eventhough 2Jae didn’t ended up together but still, Jade and JB is cute so I ship haha. Please share with me your favourite moments in this last update down below, can’t wait to read it. With that I will like to say goodbye and thank you. Stay healthy and fluffy and if there’s a new plot attacking me, we will see each other again hopefully.

PS: Congrats to the boys 1st Hard Cary win. Happy for them :)

Love you guys, InfinitelyCassie.