Meeting

Tender Love and Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a traditional romanticist, Jiyong and Taeyeon both believed that they should inform first their family about their relationship. But due to their busy schedules they cannot find time to meet them. They keep their real score to their friends since they both agreed that their family should know it first.

 

They were successful in keeping their relationship as secret to their friends since both groups are busy, that hinders them to spend time together. But despite that, they keep each other updated and remind each other that they should keep safe.

 

There was one time that Bigbang members caught Jiyong smiling like a fool while reading the text messages from Taeyeon, about their summer comeback and how disappointed she is that they cannot meet each other on stage while both of them are promoting since his group is overseas. He is also disappointed with that so he hastily pleaded his manager to allow him to go back to Korea as soon as possible, with his very utmost reason that he need to receive their award for "Let's Not Fall in Love", hiding his real reason of just seeing Taeyeon and standing at the same stage with her.

 

s for it and they even speculated that there is an advancement in their relationship, in which he denied wanting to keep his promise to Taeyeon. It left him guilty because he wanted to share the happy news to his friends but family comes first. So to make things easier, he did his best to find a way to make their family meeting very possible.

 

Since the Bigbang members were granted a week-long holiday, Jiyong planned everything for the meeting the only thing left is to inform Taeyeon about it. Once everything is settled, he immediately contacted her, secretly hoping that she will agree to it.

"Yeon-ah, I miss you! Are you free this weekend?"

"Yes, oppa! Why?"

"Do you think we could push through to our plan to inform our families?"

"I think it is possible since they've just called me that they will visit. But oppa, aren't you busy?"

"Yes! but FYI, I am always find a way for you!"

"Ei!!! Cheesy much oppa!!!"

"Actually, I want to make things official because honestly I can't stop myself from expressing my love for you!"

"So that's why you went back earlier than planned during our first stage for Party and You Think?"

"Who told you that?!"

"The blabber Panda!"

"Damn that Panda! But its the truth, so I won't deny it either!"

Touch by his words, she immediately reply,

"Me too, oppa!!! I am guilty  enough to hide it from my friends what more if it is from my own family!"

"I agree with you, Yeon-ah!", "So do we proceed?"

"Yes, Ji-oppa! Just inform me!"

"I'll text you! I love you, Yeon-ah! Take care and don't get sick!

"Take care of yourself too! I love you! Bye!

 

He planned the meeting to be held at his parent's pension house since it would be more private and avoid the papz.

"Hey, son! Just who is this girl that you want us to meet?" Kwon-appa inquired,

"She is someone special and you will adore so much." Jiyong replied sheekily.

"Well, then she must be for she will be the first girl that you wanted to introduce to us formally, with the addition of her family, everything must be serious!" Kwon-eomma join the teasing.

"You've got that right, eomma!" his noona agreed.

He can't hide his giddiness and nervousness for all they are saying is the truth and he can't calm himself because he will also meet Taeyeon's family.

 

Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter