Jiyong

Tender Love and Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is true that I have been in a relationship with her. Believe it or not I am not a womanizer and if I fall in love, I fall very deep. This woman, I truly love her and even gave her everything, except for one. Our relationship is far from perfect, it is full of ups and downs, it is one of a hell - rollercoaster ride.

 

I am in love with her. I give her my time even though I need to rest from my tight schedules. I spent millions on her to get what she wants. But I cannot just simply give one of her needs, ual needs. It is one of the major reasons why we always argue. Why? It is because I believed that you only do that to the woman whom you will spend your life with. Who in the world would believe that the almighty and great G-Dragon do not agree with premarital ?

 

I love her but I cannot just imagine her being that woman, maybe because she is not her.

 

Even though I don't agree with her when it comes to those things and that our relationship is on-off, I wonder why she still clings to me. Many of friends say, especially my members. That it is because I give her the pride and the assurance as my dragon-girl. But I don't listen to them because I firmly believe that she loves me not because of my money and popularity but because she loves.

 

She used me to get what she wants. And that my friends were right. But I was too blind to see that because I am stupidly in love with her.

 

Kiko Mizu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter