BBQ Party

Tender Love and Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyong and Taeyeon have already informed their families about their relationship, they immediately arranged a barbeque party in Dolce Vita for their friends. Their friends accepted their invitation without any suspicions.

 

 

The said party was full of fun and laughter. Everyone became suspicious of their leaders since they saw how the two interact. It was too pure and sweet at the same time. They can't help but to feel happy for the two of them. But as the party goes on, they seem to forgot the reason why everyone is gathered, which is quite unusual.

 

 

"So, what's the deal, Taengoo?!" Tiffany suddnly asked out of nowhere.

 

"You've never treat us to dinner, something's fishy!" Soouyoung butted in.

 

 

"Ur...erm...., Actually." Taeyeon stuttered pulling Jiyong's hand, asking for help.

 

 

"Mwoya! Why are you tightly holding Taeyen noona's hand?!" Daesung exclaimed.

 

"Does it mean?!" Taeyang said looking at the couple.

 

 

Everyone is looking at them waiting for their reaction but the two remain quiet, unable to express everything in words.

 

 

"Stop the suspense! Just.....!" TOP was shut by his girlfriend. Then,

 

 

"YES!!! We're now official!!!" Jiyong announced.

 

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed.

 

 

"Hey! What's with your reaction?! Jiyong looks baffled while Taeyeon is now blushing so hard due to shyness.

 

"It's just that we did not expect it to be that fast." TOP answered him.

 

"But for how long?" Tiffany inquired looking at Taeyeon who is still quiet.

 

"Umm..for about four months already." Taeyeon admitted shyly.

 

 

"WHAT?!" the group reacted again violently.

 

"That long? Why do you kept it from us?!" Seungri exclaimed dramatically.

 

"It's just that we have to inform our parents first!" Jiyong explained.

 

"So what happened?" Yuri asked smiling mischievously that triggered everyone's curiosity.

 

 

"What?!" Taeyeon and Jiyong said at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter