The Eternal Crush

Tender Love and Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2015

Jiyong's Penthouse

 

"Hey! Tiff is inviting us to Taeyeon's birthday celebration tonight at their dorm. The boys are coming, so do you?" Tabi-hyung asked me.

 

"Why would she invite us to her party? And no I am not coming" I replied to him.

 

"First, Tiffany is my girlfriend. Second, Taeyeon is her bestfriend. She just wants us to celebrate with us to make it more fun. Third, I may slip my tongue there that Taeyeon is your ..." he said before I cut him.

 

"Okay fine! I'm coming alright! Just keep your mouth shut! I defeatedly answered.

 

"Well, she will definitely be delighted to see you! After all, it's her birthday." he said smiling.

 

"Just send me the details, hyung" I said to him.

 

"So today is the day I get to meet you again, huh?" I blurted out while smiling widely while looking at her picture on my phone. While looking at her picture I suddenly remember how we first met and how I fall in love with her.

 

Flashback...

I am at the backstage of Inkigayo waiting for our turn to perform. I am currently watching the newly debuted girl group from SM, the Girl's Generation. I was astounded by the beauty of those 9 girls. But as I looked closely to them, I was magnetized by that petite girl who have a voice which is powerful and sweet at the same time. When I heard her voice I feel like that I am in heaven.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter