Jealousy Strikes

Tender Love and Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bigbang and SNSD are busy with their respective schedules, so they were not able to see each other for about a month now. Frustrated as they may say, but both groups still work professionally.

 

The girls are currently in Japan for the promotion of their single "Catch me If you Can", while the boys are recording their new single for their nearing comeback.

 

Despite their hectic schedules, Jiyong and Taeyeon did not forget to contact each other during their free time. Unlike the other couple, who had a major fight before the girls leave, because of someone's jealousy.

 

Tiffany was sitting inside a cafe waiting for someone. She has her head down while sipping her iced americano, and was surprised to see someone standing in front of her and heard him speak.

 

"Tiff, is that you?" Nichkhun asked.

 

"Oh! What are you doing here?" she replied cooly.

 

Instead of answering her question, he uttered, "It must be fate to see you here, Tiff. I want you back!" while holding her free hand.

 

She was about to reply back when suddenly, "Get your hands off on my girlfriend!" TOP said.

 

He never let the other man speak since he immediately pull his girlfriend out of the cafe then assist her getting in his car, leaving the other man flabbergasted.

 

TOP silently drove his car fast, without even looking at the worried and scared girl on his side. The whole drive was silent, it was an unbearable silence especially for Tiffany. So she initiated to talk first.

 

"Tabi", she said while looking at gim with pleading eyes, but got no reply from him.

 

"TOP"

 

"Seunghyun", she tried calling him but again got no reply so she got tired and burst all her bottled emotions.

 

"Hey! Choi Seunghyun! If you don't want to talk, Fine! Just stop this freaking car and let me get down! she shouted at him.

 

She still got no reply from him and still his eyes is fixated on the road. So she did not stop yelling at him and even hitting him until they reach a stop, in front of her dorm.

 

Tiffany immediately unbuckled her seatbelt and with her eyes pooling with tears, she said to him "Let's just cool-off for a while". Then stormed out of his car leaving him speechless and not knowing what to do.

 

Their busy schedules in Japan kept her from thinking about what had happened but she can't hide the fact that she is feeling bitter about it. Especially, when she is seeing her bestfriend smiling like a fool while looking at her phone, Tiffany felt envious of that. It is because she kept on contacting him after realizing that she was at fault for not thinking of his feelings. She keeps on texting him that she is sorry for being childish and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter