Surprise

Tender Love and Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Taeyeon have been exclusively seeing each other for quite a while. It's a fact that they've already confessed their feelings for each other, agreed to spend time to know each other, but still don't know how to name their relationship.

 

Eventhough she doesn't ask Jiyong, Taeyeon have a feeling that like her, he also wants to take everything slow, which she appreciates so much. But it is very evident on her that she have already fallen for him deeply and even willing to say "yes" by the time he ask. That feeling become stronger because she have been regularly receiving gifts from him despite his busy schedules, or check on her when they don't see each other, it is so different from her previous boyfriends so she realize that he may be the one.

 

There was one time that Bigbang and SNSD members are partying together in a club since both groups are free from their hectic schedules. Knowing that Taeyeon is not a club-person. Jiyong guided her and stayed by her side all-night. He doesn't even allow her or himself to drink too much, so they got a chance to spend time together with talking about their common stuffs.

 

That sweet moment was somehow broken when the blabbermouths of both group share the best, craziest and the most wonderful information about ther respective leaders.

 

"Who is the best member in our group?" Seungri asked no one in particular.

"We like GD-oppa the best!" Hyoyeon and Yuri answered him.

"Hey!Kwon Yuri! I thought were friends?!" Seungri said.

"But you know, he is not the coolest nor the best guy if you know the truth about him! In fact, he !" he added.

"Why?" Hyoyeon asked him.

" It may not look like it, but Jiyong-hyung is still a , so Taeyeon-noona just just leave him because he is still inexperience! Seungri shouted.

"Stupid panda! You've got nothing to worry about because it is the same with Taeyeon-unnie, so it's a tie!" Yuri shouted too.

 

Due to the drunken revelation, everyone became quiet, especially the two who were blushing like a tomato because of that unexpected situation. They cannot even look at each other because of that. It is a good thing that they are in a VIP room wherein they are the only ones inside.

 

Seungri was about to spill another information but fortunately Youngbae was able to stop him by smacking so hard and threathen him with the wrath of the dragon.

 

The two lovebird was not able to resume their sweet moment since it turned to awkward after that shocking revelation. But they never leave each other side enjoying each other's company while stealing glances with each other.

 

The remaining members of both groups were also surprise due to the sudden revelation of the two drunkards. They know that secret of their respective leaders but truly shock to find out that their leaders are just the same.

 

Since they already knew the nice truth about them, they became more happy towards the blossoming relationship of the two. The truth about them only proves that they are really made for each other. So they are silently hoping that every thing wll work out for them.

 

Days have passed since that incident, the boys are currently busy with their promotions while the girls are enjoying a short break before their scheduled comeback in June. Eversince that happened, Jiyong and Taeyeon tried to avoid that topic even if they are curious about each other's reason. Still, they keep seeing each other.

 

Bigbang is currently promoting their newest singles "Loser" and "Baebae", so Tiffany together decided to visit their own special man to give them support. Dressed in their fabulous disguise, they make their way towards the boys' dressing room.

 

Tiffany knock on the door, fortunately, it was TOP who opened the door so Tiffany immediately greeted him with a big hug, ignoring the other occupants of the room. While Taeyeon silently closes the door, embarassed by her friends bold greeting. She shyly greeted the other occupants of the room, then shyly approached Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter